test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    artasithartasith Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Played through Neverwinter games with just about every class available, so really there's no telling. Maybe what's easy for me. Or what's hard. Or whichever fits the surroundings~
  • Options
    maybello17maybello17 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Neverwinter Alpha is underway and we want to welcome a select few to join us for an exciting adventure! How do you get an Alpha key? It's easy! Just leave a comment and answer our question below to qualify. The winners will be selected on Wednesday, January 16, at 12pm Pacific and will be contacted by PM. Check back then to see if you won. Good luck!

Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

I would have to say the wizards, he looks like so much fun from what i have seen online in videos, the way he can teleport can make farming really easy, it can also help in pvp, his abilities look so much, i cant wait to try to test them out. I have been waiting for a new game and I just cant wait to get my hands on this one, I have played every single game that came in 2012 (mmorpg) and this game got me really excited.
  • Options
    retviretvi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I can't yet decide on a druid (I'm an animal/nature lover) or a sorceress (FIREBALLS!!!). Perhaps I'll have to roll dice to decide!
  • Options
    kaillarkzkaillarkz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Trickster Rogue. Being able to nulify incoming attacks while dealing damage with quick and precise attacks makes T.R. the very assassin everyone looks for; Blo-Blo-BlooodBath!
  • Options
    xander45xander45 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to the Guardian there is no ther choice in my opinion lol
  • Options
    caciquesupremocaciquesupremo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Im looking forward to play as a druid!
  • Options
    wylie01wylie01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 36
    edited January 2013
    I always love playing the Rogue, not the easiest character to start in a game but for me the most fun. Best of all, every party needs one.
  • Options
    shroomyczshroomycz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oh my,
    totally excited for Control Wizard !!! Even if I wont get an alpha key I don't mind I will w8 for this awesome class. Always was my "game dream" to have caster like this in MMO :D. NwN series (with BD,IwD,PsT series) are my most loved RPG of all time so I can't w8 for this awesome game!!!! GL&HF
  • Options
    thanatos78thanatos78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would without a doubt have to say the Great Weapon Fighter She looks Wicked and appeals to my Jump head long into battle without thinking Strategy...if you can call that a strategy!
  • Options
    jacklazjacklaz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The class i'm looking forward to the must (I will be making all of them they all look AMAZING) will be The Great Weapon Fighter utilizing massive two handed weapons to maim and smash my foes while being able to take a beating in a long fray, now that's a class i'm waiting for. I'll be able to smash and crash my way though dungeons solo or with a solid party. CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME!
  • Options
    palinrirpalinrir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Control Wizard for sure. Then my second class would the be Trickster Rouge. The Wizard for the magical power and the Rouge for the quick deaths that are sure to come from it.
  • Options
    zanatosduskwalkezanatosduskwalke Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I was going to play a guardian fighter but now that you reveled the great weapon fighter i am sooo fricken torn as to what one I want to play.
  • Options
    trebnitramtrebnitram Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I probably will play a Control Wizard most likely as I tend to do caster classes in most fantasy MMO's . That doesn't mean I won't play the other classes to see how they operate :) . It's just that I tend towards casters.
  • Options
    polardroogpolardroog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    cant wait to try the great weapon fighter :)
  • Options
    iamcheliamchel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter is what i cant wait to play but I'd be stoked if their was a necromancer class... also wouldnt mind seeing what heals is like.. or a mage class with a pet... man.... this game is going to be hot!
  • Options
    tallmax2012tallmax2012 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter :)
  • Options
    herpderpburpherpderpburp Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I've been waiting for a return to the Neverwinter saga for soo long .. . . If I don't get an alpha key then cool, but man hurry up with open beta already !!! (nerd rage moment ahead) I AM DYING TO PLAY THIS GAME !!!! ARRRGHHHHH.
  • Options
    madsamuraimadsamurai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I can't wait to get into the game and just lay waste to everything with my "Great Weapon Fighter"!!
  • Options
    trintle1trintle1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Always some sort of healer type to start off with.
  • Options
    becca2301becca2301 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This is going to be such an awesome game. Got a chance to check it out @ GenCon. I totally could have stood there all day playing it. Im so freaking excited!!!

Trickster Rouge looks like its going to be a blast!
  • Options
    theagent11theagent11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to build the best rogue on neverwinter! :))) Yay Cant wait to play this game + I Love perfect world team! Pworld made the best game i've played... And I'm not sucking up , it is the pure thruth!! :)))

Yo gl have fun all!
  • Options
    oregonpinkroseoregonpinkrose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Devoted Cleric.
    Because there is always a need for Clerics.
  • Options
    danteflamedanteflame Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I Wish to be a trickster rogue looks like a fun class.
  • Options
    meltybloodymeltybloody Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I wish to play the guardian to really get to see how the blocking mechanics for this game. I was disappointed with Teras blocking so I really wish to see right away how fluid the combat will be in this game.
  • Options
    edgecuttedgecutt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd probably pick a Great Weapon Fighter.
  • Options
    crusader2kcrusader2k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Really looking forward to trying out the control wizard. Love playing wizard's in D&D.
  • Options
    ameriousamerious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard ... everything else is just cosmetic!
    This space reserved for moments of sanity!
  • Options
    ladyserehladysereh Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd love to try this game out
  • Options
    vorliskvorlisk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Really looking forward to playing this game as PNP for me has all but disappeared. I would love to play a Great Weapon Fighter and definitely a cleric down the road. Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this so far.
  • Options
    vinsinarvinsinar Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing all the classes. I have always been an Altaholic and there isn't a 12 step MMO that has been able to cure me.
This discussion has been closed.