What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    karl228karl228 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I always play as a behemoth in heavy armor when I can. So Guardian Fighter for me.
  • Options
    somalicioussomalicious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You guys are all wrong the correct answer is Trickster Rogue!
  • Options
    pipthetrollpipthetroll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to play a Devoted Cleric cant w8..
  • Options
    alamersalamers Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Neverwinter Alpha is underway and we want to welcome a select few to join us for an exciting adventure! How do you get an Alpha key? It's easy! Just leave a comment and answer our question below to qualify. The winners will be selected on Wednesday, January 16, at 12pm Pacific and will be contacted by PM. Check back then to see if you won. Good luck!

Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

Clear the mage
  • Options
    mercenarybadgermercenarybadger Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue. Because darting around enemies, poking them with shivs is just too much fun.
  • Options
    ekardt1ekardt1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I will be playing a Dwarven Guardian Fighter! There is no finer glory than stemming the flow of evil with a tower shield in one hand and a mace blessed by Moradin in the other!
  • Options
    digrigdondigrigdon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Half-Elf , Legolas 4ever.
  • Options
    pkniteowlpkniteowl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd go for the Great Weapon Fighter so that I kick <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> with 2 handed weapons.
  • Options
    dcaldessadcaldessa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to starting off with the Rogue Trickster class, to be a sly and agile killer, also want to check out the great weapon warrior to relive the days of my table top gaming but in the much more immersive setting of Neverwinter !!

Cant wait to play

Sojurne
  • Options
    sutekhonesutekhone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am excited to play a cleric devoted in life forces :)
  • Options
    mialeeforevamialeeforeva Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Omg finally!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna play wizard as my name probably indicates ;)
    Please let this game be as good as all the other NWNs (EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  • Options
    nightmare1822nightmare1822 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    im looking foward to playing the great weapon fighter because who doesnt like wielding a bad <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> 2h weapon and being strong. :D
  • Options
    rainsmercy1rainsmercy1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    For me it's a toss up between a Great Weapon fighter and a Guardian fighter. I like playing meat shields;)
  • Options
    vrasaajvrasaaj Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking to try the Control Wizard, which is something I usually avoid in MMOs but my only 2nd AD&D character was a wizard so I simply must try to recreate him as much as possible. Also looking at the two warrior-style classes as alts!
  • Options
    moonwolf86moonwolf86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    would love to get in the game, in one of those phases that all gamers find them self in "nothing that tickels there fansy" and have to put up that I have never won anything so this would be awsome to win.

and i would love to try out the Control Wizard and accualy get my hands on the spell and check em out.
  • Options
    illadryailladrya Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd absolutely adore playing a Drow Devoted Cleric. I played one in a campaign, but she was tragically short lived. She's a character I've put on paper many times before, but I'm looking to this game to finally give me a chance to truly play her the way she's meant to be played. Barring that, a Guardian Fighter. The safer I can make an encounter for my allies, whether by healing their wounds or preventing them from happening in the first place, the better.
  • Options
    kylliyankylliyan Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    great weapon fighter...rarley play anything but fighters lol
  • Options
    kurgnkurgn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am really looking forward to the Control Wizard. Definitely a good class concept.
  • Options
    pyroiiicpyroiiic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing a Guardian Fighter! I've always loved warrior classes in games.
  • Options
    rabb1tdotcomrabb1tdotcom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 57
    edited January 2013
    Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

I think the Guardian. I tend to play tanks in games I play. :D

Honestly though I am surprised at the lack of cleric. :eek:

My favorite for D&D though, if I'm allowed to split class is Fighter / Rogue so I can get sneak attacks but have survivability once the opening moves are done. I haven't played 4e yet though, so something like an Avenger may suit that roll too. Never been big on religion though.
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue

That class grabbed me form day one.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    kimberley68kimberley68 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    the neverwinter alpha is underway and we want to welcome a select few to join us for an exciting adventure! How do you get an alpha key? It's easy! Just leave a comment and answer our question below to qualify. The winners will be selected on wednesday, january 16, at 12pm pacific and will be contacted by pm. Check back then to see if you won. Good luck!

question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in neverwinter?

i cant make up my mind. There are awesome things about each one. I will have to try them all out. Lol
  • Options
    worboxworbox Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am excited to play a Ranger....love the class and all of its abilities. Have always played one and have never been disapointed...
  • Options
    zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    The Neverwinter Alpha is underway and we want to welcome a select few to join us for an exciting adventure! How do you get an Alpha key? It's easy! Just leave a comment and answer our question below to qualify. The winners will be selected on Wednesday, January 16, at 12pm Pacific and will be contacted by PM. Check back then to see if you won. Good luck!

Most definitely the Great Weapon Fighter.

I always play 2H warrior types in most games so this suits my playstyle to a tee. Its awesome that you've included an amazing class to the game, can not wait to partake in the action and the Foundry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • Options
    kumosornkumosorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Im looking foward to playing the Great Weapon Fighter and the tricksert rogue!
  • Options
    sionkallowsionkallow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Im looking forward to becoming a Gaurdian of Helm
  • Options
    deceptionbymedeceptionbyme Member Posts: 0
    edited January 2013
    Trickster rogues fo'sho! After watching a few videos online I just fell in love with them ;D
  • Options
    madhottermadhotter Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    im looking forward to trying anything at this point. the game looks awesome.
  • Options
    tony0109tony0109 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It's definitely the Rogue for me. I have always liked the class that most resembles the sneaky little street fighter type guy. Hell, back in the day, we called this class the Thief. And I liked it then, too!
  • Options
    thematuxthematux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking forward to all of them, but mostly control wizard.

Also cant wait to get my hands on foundry tool set, half the fun i had in Neverwinters Nights was making hack and slash campaigns.
This discussion has been closed.