Comments

• Options
    psylarpsylar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ranger or Wizard!!
  • Options
    mojo907mojo907 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter of course, tanking is a way of life!!!
  • Options
    stouph2063stouph2063 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm going to have a look at the Guardian Fighter, an awesome in your face tank with a sweet shield slam! :)
  • Options
    zay1ezay1e Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm incredibly excited to get a hold of a Great weapon fighter and tear enemies to shreds!
  • Options
    dzonidzoni Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard
  • Options
    axewipe22axewipe22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Been waiting for long time to play this :)
    HUNTER!
  • Options
    webomantiwebomanti Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I wana be a drow fighter like Drizzt :)
  • Options
    cyphercoltcyphercolt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    A Rogue, and if I can a Shadowdancer!
  • Options
    viktormonsamaviktormonsama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter! I always tend to lean on the heavier classes, be it in games such as Skyrim or Dragon Age, or in real DnD, so I want to know how it feels in Neverwinter! Plus the Control Wizard looks neat as well!
    The Stolen Amulet
    NW-DPTEETULF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    soratsorat Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I will play with Guardian Fighter, because i like to play with BIG TOYS ^^
  • Options
    azthornazthorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter... im always love 2 hand weapons... like a berserker going wild in the battlefield^^
  • Options
    ahmkazeahmkaze Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to the guardian fighter love this game ;)
  • Options
    sindarialsindarial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard - because I have control issues that I'm working on, and my therapist says that it will help me to work through them. Seriously, you have to let me into Alpha. It's for my mental health.
  • Options
    voodoopapavoodoopapa Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Tiefling Control Wizard! The race is born for this role
  • Options
    ashar26ashar26 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to the control wizard, with the Trickster Rogue a close second. Though being an altoholic, I'm sure I'll end up with all the classes covered :)
  • Options
    yamael13yamael13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm going for Guardian Fighter. Tanks FTW :)
  • Options
    snapsyssnapsys Member, Silverstars Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    guardian fighter! those squishy rogues and wizzies need someone to protect them from all the big nastys!
  • Options
    diablomaki1diablomaki1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I was a healer in WOW, i was a healer in DDO and im a "divine" in darn near every game i play(somebody has to wipe the bums), so i claim cleric once again. may ye all be healed and thus greatful.
  • Options
    robenger64robenger64 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Having played many mmo's as this class....it has always had a soft spot in my heart. And that ladies and gentleman is the Trickster Rogue. There is something intriguing to me about being quick and agile, moving through the battle unseen. After watching the initial video I became very excited to try this class out.
  • Options
    mrlughmrlugh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    a guardian or two-handed fighter... they both look awesome, and im still trying to decide which i like better
  • Options
    macabrivsmacabrivs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 417 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    We didnt have info about it but i would love to play a dwarf cleric ;)
  • Options
    rkmvanguard92rkmvanguard92 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    love the weapons fighter!!!
  • Options
    darkstarlettedarkstarlette Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd like to play a Control Wizard
  • Options
    failirafailira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to the rogue class. I normally take spell-casters, but the rogue in this game looks a lot more versatile and fun to play!
  • Options
    ysil6969ysil6969 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster rogue ftw. Until swordmage makes its way in >:D
  • Options
    xeskerjayxeskerjay Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    So far the control wizard sounds like the most fun to me. (Mainly cause I like casting spells).
  • Options
    mulaimulai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

R=> Good night! I'm really enjoying playing with The Great Weapon Fighter. with it because I had fun with helping the group to destroy enemies faster. will give it to walk Forgotten Realms, caves, dungeons, dragons of covio, and taking that undermount we go! or even play alongside Elminster Aumar is a wait of 12 years that tabletop RPG game already and now enjoy to play at home with friends in virtual. finalmente.e cacarFzoul Chembryl out what should be an epic adventure: D
  • Options
    invisibleman1invisibleman1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would likely choose 2 handed fighter to get use to playing a D&D game again. I got a newer laptop in August of 2012 so I think it would look fairly nice on it. The Great Weapon Fighter class sounds interesting.
  • Options
    royalbloodlegacyroyalbloodlegacy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    best solo class ever and most needed in a party? " Medic! .... i mean Healers!

i look forward to playing a cleric in this neverwinter.

wish they had multiclass such as warrior/mage/priest but such old schools is gone for good....so sad...
  • Options
    alastayrshavallalastayrshavall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Of the classes that have been displayed so far I wouldn't mind playing the trickster rogue. Of classes in Forgotten Realms in general though I would like to play a Swordmage (hopefully they are going to be in Neverwinter) or a Cleric
This discussion has been closed.