What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    innoculationinnoculation Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to play the Guardian Fighter because it resembles a basic knight. Armor, sword and shield and it has a skill called "cleave" to hit multiple mobs. Quite fun which is why I want to play this game. The basics but yet resembling something new.
  • Options
    prednagaprednaga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    great weapon fighter tiefling for the win :P iv been waiting and i know ill enjoy this game i do love nw and love dnd in genral XD cant wait to bludgen some baddies
  • Options
    jail4jail4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter - I wanna cleave hordes of goblins and kobolts. My blade thirsts...
  • Options
    nexsolusnexsolus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Haven't really seen much in the way of classes just yet. But i will say I am interested in trying the game out in general since it will be taking place in a setting im familiar with due to R.A Salvatores series. Cant wait!
  • Options
    veolokorveolokor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am really looking forward to testing the guardian fighter class. and would love to help out with bugs etc.
  • Options
    huberchasehuberchase Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I enjoyed playing both the Trickster Rogue & The Guardian Fighter at PAX but I've got to say I'm much more looking forward to playing the Trickster, it really fits my favoured playstyle :}
  • Options
    uwoluwol Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking for the alpha tester I'll use an hunter/archer/rogue.

Cheers
  • Options
    garybaingarybain Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Honestly Im most looking forward to a Trickster rogue.. Reason being i saw some of the "Behind the Scenes" sort of thing. It was fun and adaptable. This game is going to over run WoW.. I can tell already. Keep it up guys! :)
  • Options
    swolfe80swolfe80 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to trying a rogue the most - followed by the control wizard. :)
  • Options
    readerureaderu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Of course i will test the Great Weapon Fighter, i really love lacerate my foes with 2h weapon :D
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am excited to try the Great Weapon Fighter :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nihlysnihlys Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm most looking forward to the Trickster rogue. Rogues are my first choice in every game, they're just so awesome.
  • Options
    tony0109tony0109 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely the Rogue for me. I like the idea of the sneaky assassin type who can also be a street fighter if that's needed. Hell, I was a Rogue back in the day. Except in that version, we called it the Thief.
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I wanting to play the Great Weapon Fighter. I have always loved Fighters and I have always been one to rush in to deal the DPS. I love fighters and DnD.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    freedomeclipsterfreedomeclipster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wizard most likely
  • Options
    tchelutchelu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ranged Rogue for the win!!!
  • Options
    hudsonpolarhudsonpolar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I like any type of Rogue. Seems that I am always drawn to them in D+D due to the many things they are capable of.
  • Options
    vsnyvsny Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard - I love playing non-traditional race wizards.

TY
    V
  • Options
    gojiroth7gojiroth7 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue. I just love playing those types of characters. I don't like using brute strength; I much prefer trickery and cunning. Not to mention roleplaying a Machiavellian trickster is so much fun.
  • Options
    morglwinmorglwin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I gotta go with Control Wizard, looks awesome and my type of class.
  • Options
    gharlandgharland Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I really like the Rogue i played yet this game but i have a frined who cant get a key so can u guys help her ? 2 players is better than just 1 ;)
  • Options
    wulfewulfe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It's really not so much a particular class I'm looking forward to playing as it is the game itself. Regardless of the class I choose, I look forward to the develpment of the character. From everything i read, this will be a modernized version of the pen and paper version. But if I must choose I look forward to starting a Fighter, and see which path the gam and other characters take me.
  • Options
    soukonxosoukonxo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue ! If I win an alpha key I will play this game 24/7 hihihi. It would mean A LOT to me if I would get one :)
  • Options
    novathelegendnovathelegend Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard all the way... I played the Demo at Umloud in San Francisco, and I can safely say this is the game I am most looking forward to. I would love to be a part of the alpha test.
    Commanding Officer of Task Force Midnight
  • Options
    diaglyphdiaglyph Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I usually play some sort of Wizard (which type depends on what I feel like at the time of making the character), since caster types are my favourite :)
    Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease.
    It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
    -- Hogfather, Sir Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    voratusvoratus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    As my knowledge of AD&D ended with 2.5, some sort of fighter?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    feherlangfeherlang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cleric. And maybe Guardian Fighter. I always want to protect my party. =)
    "Only in silence the word, only in dark the light, only in dying life: bright the hawk's flight on the empty sky."
  • Options
    armagrath69armagrath69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Great Weapon Fighter :D:D i want to be a lean mean killing machine uuuuuhuhhuhhuhhhhuhhu i am so going to love all the kill i will be doing with my great sword :) finaly a mmo with a class that i really enjoy.
  • Options
    mrtrainmrtrain Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter!
  • Options
    creeky1974creeky1974 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    A Drow - everything after that kicks <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>....
This discussion has been closed.