With the newly released Combat Ratings Rework, we’ve heard your feedback about our Module 20 Rewards offerings, and have been working on improving them to be more in-line with the recent changes. There will also be additional rewards that will come out in the next Episode, so keep tuned in for that!
The following changes are subject to change, as it is still under development, and some changes may or may not yet be available on Preview, depending on the time and build that is on the server.
The changes are as followed:
The Forest Guardian equipment has had a level increase to 1500 and some rating adjustments.
The Collections entries for these items should change as soon as we get our next few Preview builds in, so feel free to check them out!
For brevity, these are the bonuses that are on the Forest Guardian pieces:
Head: Fey Hunter: +5% Damage in all of Sharandar.
Body: Leader’s Awareness: Gain 1500 Awareness for each player in your team.
Arms: Death Defier’s Accuracy: Gain 500 Accuracy for each Enemy you are engaged in.
Feet: Charged Mastery: When your Stamina is over 75%, your Combat Advantage is increased by 7500.
Sparkling Fey Emblem now grants the following at the maximum rank:
- Sparkling Fey Emblem artifact now grants a portion of its Item Level to Forte, instead of Power.
- Allies gain 5% Defense and 5% Critical Avoidance.
- Foes will take 5% more damage.
- The Set bonus is now "Trickster's Gift": Gain up to 10% additional damage or healing based on the difference between the hit point percentage between the player and the target.
The Refulgent Diamond Pin now grants the following at the maximum rank:
- Decreases damage enemies deal by 5% for 15 seconds.
- Combat Advantage gain has been increased to 7.5%.
- The Set bonus is now “Dashing Decoy”: When you stand still for 3 seconds, you take 5% less damage and your Awareness is increased by 5%. You also generate additional threat by 10%.
Let us know what you think!
Formatting Your Feedback and Bugs
For posting feedback and bugs, please follow the following format to ensure your feedback and bugs are seen clearly and processed in a timely manner, thank you!
Type: Bug/Feedback (Please only choose one)
If you are listing a bug please have this text in RED, if you are posting an opinion or feedback please use CYAN. If you are replying to another user's post, asking a question, or just engaging in general discussion, please do not color your posts, general discussion is welcome and we will read all of it, regardless of color! You can use BBCode to color your text:
This text will display in cyan. This text will display in red.
Bug: While attempting to complete the 'What was Lost' quest, the ranger never appears and the quest is impossible to complete
Feedback: The heroic encounters should happen more often and drop better loot.