What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Heart of Fire Launch Week Issues

Comments

• Options
    meiramimeirami Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 423 Arc User
    lowjohn said:

Oooh, are you sure that's it? If so, that's a REALLY HANDY repro step for whoever is going to fix it. Ping @nitocris83 @mimicking#6533, this is a different report of the same bug with much more detailed repro.

I'd put money on it, sure. Not sure if the middle buff still works even if taken last, but the other two definitely won't.

• Options
    meiramimeirami Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 423 Arc User
    Another new(?) bug:
    It's possible to get 125 power points out 124. This happened when I bought a new loadout slot and allocated my 124 power points, ending up with an extra one.
  • Options
    dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    "Companions and Soul Puppets snooze after a while of standing idle; this will be reverted in a later build."

I had sent in a ticket, but will also post here the theory that the Moonshae Druid animation has somehow been applied globally by accident ( or by rabid hamsters) as that is the only companion animation I know of that resembles the sleep after a short bout of inactivity that the companions are currently doing.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • Options
    kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    The Temple Intrusion quest - you need a mithril pickaxe to complete it. NOT an adamantine pickaxe (which my toon had) but specifically a mithril pickaxe.

I was able to finish this quest only because a) I had a high enough VIP rank to mail my main the right item from an alt and b) I had an alt who had both started the new professions workshop AND had enough currency to buy the right item.

Did I miss some clue or direction that showed me where to pick up a mithril pickaxe just laying around in the dungeon somewhere? If so, I couldn't find it.

• Options
    poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    Gyrion lair in RD bug - the heals after jumps were removed, players can easily kill themselves with "fall damage" when jumping between hovering nodes.
  • Options
    vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    Workshop: Marking items as *Favourite* does not save after you log out and in again.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • Options
    Also potions don't seem to be included in autolooting.

Basement quest (AI) sometimes does not reset on rerun (you enter the basement, but don't get the task to collect 3 documents, instead the quest tells you to "return to Jim Darkmagic" in spite of it being just retaken).
    Also, the chest/mimic loot does not adjust to the player's level, always dropping lvl 15 potions, etc.
  • Options
    minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    Bizarro bug recruiting artisans.

I go to see the new artisans that have turned up I see Treylo Grassmantle the tailor (one of the ones I really want). I have a full complement of artisans so I dismiss a level 70 Evan Mintbottom. I recruit Treylo and I get a lower level Evan Mintbottom instead, brilliant (I think the Evan I got was the same level as the Treylo I should have got).

Logs just show me dismissing and hiring the same artisan. I'm guessing RNG said Evan, but I had it so was changed to Treylo, as soon as I dismissed Evan it changed back.

I've also this evening in similar circumstances got a completely blank artisan recruitment screen with just accept/decline buttons although in this case it did hire the right artisan.

I've filed a support ticket on this 181127-000569
  • Options
    maturutukimaturutuki Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Some preservation wards (not bound) from different sources (first is from new lockbox, second from ??) don't stack.
  • Options
    Cursor keeps escaping from the Search box in the Crafting interface, it's extremely annoying.
  • Options
    yppo#1635 yppo Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    When you queue up a set amount of tasks in the workshop and go to check on them, the text is to big for the window and you can't see the number of repetissions you are doing (German client, not sure for other ones). Might get a screenshot later.
  • Options
    heimdal#3771 heimdal Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Trapper turned into combat light after last mod. To utilize AOTS with max effect, you now dont have time to go ranged without loosing dps, better off staying meelee and rotate on spot. Especially with the dmg nerf, on top of increased cooldowns and redused time of effect.idk why anyone would start a trapper. Congratulations! You stated intent on buffing dmg before launch, nerfed it AND messed up the playstyle!And no word from devs on the boo boo! Good job!
  • Options
    Storm Giant Influence no longer works to open Serissa's chest at the end of Assault on Svardborg (normal AND master versions) :( ...
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Dinosaurs (the allosaurs and tyrannosaurs) in Soshenstar are forever stuck in a "roar" attack. They no longer charge, just roar and roar and roar ... -.-
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    > @vordayn said:
    > Storm Giant Influence no longer works to open Serissa's chest at the end of Assault on Svardborg (normal AND master versions) :( ...

You have to convert it to keys in the campaign store.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    pitshade said:

> @vordayn said:

> Storm Giant Influence no longer works to open Serissa's chest at the end of Assault on Svardborg (normal AND master versions) :( ...

You have to convert it to keys in the campaign store.

Didn't read that anywhere, must have missed it. Thanks
  • Options
    obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    Shimmerweave Thread +1 does not have the +1 in its title.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    This was fixed in a previous patch where it stated, "Throne of the Dwarven Gods: Thoon Hulks are now immune to crowd control while using their charge power", but the Thoon Hulks keep getting stunned again.

And now that a lot of new players got the Splinters Broom pet from Halloween, which stuns the Hulk, it has become a clusterHAMSTER of a skirmish again with clueless Broom-users stunning the hulks ad nauseum ... >.>
  • Options
    minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    Hit a different artisan recruitment bug, advertised at level 60, was level 48 when recruited, who advertises in octal ?
This discussion has been closed.