What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Swords of Chult (M12b) Launch Week Bug Reports

Comments

• Options
    silverrrrrrrsilverrrrrrr Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Mask of the Voodoo Witch is completely green all of a sudden.

Edit: Clarification - voodoo witch mask was dyed by the player pre-patch (the goldish straw part), to green, however now the entire thing is green.

When completing some skirmishes, sometimes the chest is not able to be opened (this has happened in Merchant Prince's Folly, though it has been happening for awhile now in other skirmishes). Not only is the chest not able to be opened, but it also doesn't show the "you need x key to open this chest" message.

You can't fully refine an item without upgrading it regardless if you have/don't have the required reagents.

All of the "Lesser Shattered Ancient.../Shattered Ancient..." still have the old descriptions, although they give updated refinement point values.

When receiving rough astral diamonds, the total amount of RAD you currently have is no longer briefly displayed at the bottom right.
    Post edited by silverrrrrrr on
    Leader of Heralds of Lurid Dusk

Silv3ry on YouTube

• Options
    checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    The epic gates in demo and edemo do not disappear after you interact with them.
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• Options
    hadesaura78#0760 hadesaura78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    After the patch I went to view my stats to see if/how they had changed, and was surprised to see that my legendary Heart of the Blue Dragon which I had recently upgraded to legendary showed that it was fully refined and was ready to be upgraded to the next rarity. When I went into the refining menu for said item, it showed that it required Ostorian Resin, Borax, and Lanolin to upgrade it. When I attempted to upgrade the item using said resources, the resources were not consumed but the level of the item then decreased to level 1 with the stats to match whilst remaining legendary.
  • Options
    twitchdigit1twitchdigit1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 62 Arc User
    Random queues do not tell you what you are missing for the queue group to queue.

Ex: Tried to queue random queue in order to do "random: epic dungeon" and was unable. It wasn't until we dropped everyone one by one to figure out who couldn't queue (although we all had every dungeon unlocked). Turns out it was a lack of everfrost resist, but you get my point. Can't pinpoint who the problem is for a dungeon.

Recommendation to add that portion back in for random queues, like it is for private queue.

Queuing for dungeons (all under the random portion) counts a pally heal and a pally tank as a tank, although they are not the same. Cannot queue with both in the party.

Also, queuing for "random: dungeon" needs to specify that you need only three players to queue for it. No way to tell the difference or not (although we should know by now, we all know there are some special people out there who don't, or just want to whine).
  • Options
    astrotiger5astrotiger5 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    Rank 1 enchantment and runestone are useless...they can't upgrade to even Rank 2 or any rank! Some people like the old way to upgrading!
  • Options
    aimeesellersaimeesellers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 342 Arc User
    So to everyone's amazement... I pulled the legendary carpet out of the lockbox today. Its not the flashiest of the orange mounts, but the passenger feature is neat. Unfortunately... if you cross the bridges over the moat on the stronghold map, it dismounts the passenger. Also... it is very "wobbly"... riding across anything planked and it looks like it is going to tip over constantly.

Another issue that should be addressed... is that the passengers armor takes on the visual effect of the drivers armor enchant.

So you have a few bugs to work out on this one... nothing major, though the dismounting and tipping are annoying.

My opinion... even if this is fixed... this one is going to be one of the least desired orange mounts in the game. Overall... its just ok.
    A'Mie Stormshield (GF) / A'Mie Stormshard (CW)
    Play Legit or Quit
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • Options
    estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User

In Random Queues if go with party without they have unlock all dungeons-shirmish-epic trial then we cant set a queue....
    Pls fix that immediately!!!

Working as intended unfortunately. If you want to random queue and get RAD, everyone in your party must have everything in that queue unlocked.

Poorly designed and easily resolved by adding a third queue for the end game stuff, but its how they chose to do it.
    I find this to be very wrong and please tell me this is an issue that can be resolved. Players who have been playing for over a year running their dungeons (i.e. ECC, TOS, MC, VT) but because sthey have not opened a higher level dungeon they have been penalized. Really bad, I mean MC is a +68, plus they are given the quest to do them. This is no way to keep your client base. Very sad indeed.
  • Options
    transzendenztranszendenz Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    After completing the epic dungeon random queue our group was not able to open the epic dungeon key chests in MSP. We were able to click on the chest multiple times to admire the possible loot in there, but we could not accept anything. The campaign key chest was fine, albeit not as tempting.
    We had wiped once in the bossfight due to Nostura not having her emotions under control but I am not entirely sure this is relevant to the problem.
  • Options
    zanaspus1zanaspus1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    I was told to post this here as it really did seem out of sorts. Right after the patch, I decided to do a daily Maze Engine; protecting the sword coast task. I got the task that leads you to the defense of the dryad garden in Mt Hotenow. I had done this task in the past with no discernable issues to speak of. Today however, I cleared out all 5(?) trash waves with no problem as normal. However, when the boss marched in, he started chain killing me like I've never experienced before. I can't be certain if I was having a bad day, but I can be certain he hit far harder and more frequently than ever before to the point that I thought you had broken the game. It may be nothing, or it may be a new induced bug for that instanced boss.
  • Options
    vainoflife#1380 vainoflife Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I have found an issue with the Random. It has only been experienced with Tong or the Hero's Accord. When a player leaves the instance by abandoning and you try to click the send reinforcements, this does not work. No reinforcements come and when you try to add from alliance/pug/friend's list; the options are not avaiable. There is no way to get the reinforcements into Tong. I do not know if this is also happening with the other instances but I thought I would make you aware of this.
  • Options
    eyedrops#2493 eyedrops Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    My friend bought the Legendary Carpet Mount so we could ride together. Unfortunately, the passenger constantly falls off the carpet for no apparent reason. Please fix this issue as it is the main reason to even have one.
  • Options
    nagamabuk#8885 nagamabuk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Eldritch Runestone does not pass the HP stat from companion to player character.
  • Options
    panteleeleepanteleelee Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2017

Rly now?

Taylor DC/DO & AC Buff/Debuff - Guild Gutbusters Brigade - PVE
    May the Torm of Understanding guide us!
  • Options
    rainer#8575 rainer Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    1) It's still not possible to buy pioneer equipment for alts (I thought I read in the patch notes that this was fixed)
    2) How do you protect your items from getting refined into RP? I thought that also would be added...
  • Options
    ccrazzyyccrazzyy Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi,
    After the update from yesterday i don't receive AD for finish a dungeon or a skirmish .
    Today a make 2 time Castle Never and receive only 3800 AD once and a skirmish a no AD.
    Also i make with a second caracter the Temple of the Spider normal dungeon and no AD.
    Can someone tell if is jut me or is a bug ?
    Thnaks .
  • Options
    lizabetinhalizabetinha Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Every time I try to load a character, the game starts to load the area then freezes for a few seconds followed by a game crash. An error popup reads:
    Fatal Error: Direct3D returned error code (DXGI_ERROR_ DEVICE_REMOVED) while presenting. Reason: 0x887a0006 (DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG)

I have checked my driver and it is up-to-date. The only change that has occurred in the past several days was today's update to the game.

Please help with this.
  • Options
    luvirini#8766 luvirini Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    ccrazzyy said:

Hi,

After the update from yesterday i don't receive AD for finish a dungeon or a skirmish .

Today a make 2 time Castle Never and receive only 3800 AD once and a skirmish a no AD.

Also i make with a second caracter the Temple of the Spider normal dungeon and no AD.

Thnaks .

Did you do it as random? Only random ones give the bonus AD reward now.

They do not want most people running epic quests and skirmishes anymore so they made the AD bonus rewards from them end game players only. Also they want to slow down the rate at what guilds get dungeon shards by making most guild members unable to get them.

I do not know why they do not want people to run anything anymore but then I am not a dev.
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    ccrazzyy said:

Hi,

Thnaks .

Nope - that's part of the new plan, if you go down to the part of the forums called preview (all the way at the bottom of the home tab) you will see a thread in there called "Random Queues" that's where you want to go to see what happened.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    New Skirmish:

After the first area is cleared and you leave the building, the guy outside does a "Max Headroom" impression, and just stops and restarts his dialogue over and over and over and over...till you are done. Very annoying.

Eldritch Runestone does not pass the HP stat from companion to player character.

I don't believe HP is ever transferred.
  • Options
    lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    Reported repeatedly and confirmed in the October Bugfix thread, but maybe more appropriate here: Since 12B, powers with multiple charges are not showing a countdown to when the next charge will be restored. I personally confirmed with GWF's Hidden Daggers, other players in that thread confirmed GF Griffon's Wrath, HR Cordon Of Arrows, OP Bane. It's worth checking all multi-charge powers - nobody has yet reported a multi-charge power that displays properly, even though I'm not sure they've all been checked.
  • Options

HP is only ever transferred from Augment companions. If he's using a Cat or a Stone or a Cub (etc), his report is a good one. If he's using a Sellsword or a Fire Archon or Dancing Shield (etc), it's WAI.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    @panteleelee , does that character have 28% EF resist?
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    lurch#1403 lurch Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    now 8 for 8 of "random" skirmish Queues giving ONLY "Illusionist's Gambit", on 4 characters of various levels from 32-61

Definitely something wrong with the "random"ness of the "random" queue.

• Options
    nagamabuk#8885 nagamabuk Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    lowjohn said:

HP is only ever transferred from Augment companions. If he's using a Cat or a Stone or a Cub (etc), his report is a good one. If he's using a Sellsword or a Fire Archon or Dancing Shield (etc), it's WAI.
    I tested it at both non-augment and augment companions. In my case, the augment that I use is my bulette pup. If Eldritch is not supposed to transfer HP, I believe it would make more sense to describe which one is transferred, then, as it is not being specifically said that HP will not be transferred.

Also, may I ask what WAI means?
  • Options
    mysticmarksmysticmarks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    *Major Bug* Return to instance loops "Map transfer failed" endlessly until you restart the client if you use the return to instance button after exiting a dungeon. I have only run pirates retreat. Need confirmations. Potential DOS attack in there.
    Sometimes you're your own best teacher. ~Me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    anomaleaanomalea Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Queued for MSP, finished, couldn't accept the epic key chest at the end. No accept button at all, just a Close option, even after choosing a piece of loot. Portal didn't have the option to exit, either, had to signpost out. Whole party was affected by these.

Tried to include a screenshot, but can't figure it out.
    Post edited by anomalea on
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for everyone's report/feedback so far. I'm chasing down updates to as many issues as possible and will provide info when available.
  • Options
    kikisealekikiseale Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 39 Arc User
    The green blue and epic artifacts no longer have any appropriate value as rp refiners. before this system, one arti fed to the same kind or same category gave a high return value up to level 59, now a found piece of gear has more intrinsic value than an epic artifact from a zen box, this has devalued the 100s of artis we have stockpiled
  • Options

Also, may I ask what WAI means?

"Working As Intended". Basically, "it's doing what it's supposed to do", and usually means the bug report should be taken as "the behaviour is correct, but the documentation is misleading or wrong".

Distinguish from "Working as written" which is "this is doing what the docs say it should, and that's maybe bad" for things like Bonding runestones giving +300% of companion stats, and "not working" for things like "cooldowns on multi-activation powers are not showing".
  • Options
    mysticmarksmysticmarks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User

Thanks for everyone's report/feedback so far. I'm chasing down updates to as many issues as possible and will provide info when available.

Came in yesterday for a hello! So sorry I had to do it on release and you guys were so hammered! Keep at it! Doing great!
    Sometimes you're your own best teacher. ~Me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.