test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Swords of Chult (M12b) Launch Week Bug Reports

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Please post any bugs or issues you are experiencing starting with the launch of M12b. This thread will be open until Monday, October 30.

Comments

• Options
    voltanux#9470 voltanux Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    After using identify all from the inventory screen none of my scrolls will work.
  • Options
    brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    BUG:

Blue equipment can't be used to have RP
    Brewald - GWF 18.3k
    Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
    Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
    Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
    Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k
  • Options
    taz17#9786 taz17 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same problem with Scroll of Identification
  • Options
    msharp95msharp95 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Not sure if it is a bug but I cannot donate Rank 7 enchantments to the guild coffer rank 5's I can, again not sure if its a bug or intended.
  • Options
    gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Launcher crashes as soon as it starts updating. EDIT: after many tries it doesn't crash anymore just freezes when patching starts....
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • Options
    demenoss#9306 demenoss Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Every time I try to load a character, the game starts to load the area then freezes for a few seconds followed by a game crash. An error popup reads:
    Fatal Error: Direct3D returned error code (DXGI_ERROR_ DEVICE_REMOVED) while presenting. Reason: 0x887a0006 (DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG)

I have checked my driver and it is up-to-date. The only change that has occurred in the past several days was today's update to the game.

Please help with this.

EDIT: I was eventually able to solve this error. Although a separate time the error suggested audio, it boiled down to video. I got in via Safe Mode and then after exiting and loading one of my toons again, I Reset to Defaults. Problem Solved. Hope this helps others.
    Post edited by demenoss#9306 on
    Guild: Noble Misfits
    Silky Pan'teeze: Drow Wizard --- Madres de Nasae: Half-elf Rouge
    Kepler: Human Paladin --- Demenoss: Dragonborn Barbarian
    Divine Pan'teeze: Drow Cleric --- Nikki Sharparrow: Human Ranger
  • Options
    astrotiger5astrotiger5 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    On my PC computer, the game is running speed is slow...and the game calendar October show "foundry" and "24" is on friday in stead tuesday!?!? What the Hamster!
  • Options
    silvershamrocksilvershamrock Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I found I'm unable to restore an artifact once upgrading it to orange. By restore I mean similarly to relic item restoration where it requires lanolin and borax. I did not play on preview so there is a chance I'm doing the process wrong, but I have the required reagents and it is unable to upgrade.

• Options
    panteleeleepanteleelee Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    In Random Queues if go with party without they have unlock all dungeons-shirmish-epic trial then we cant set a queue....
    Pls fix that immediately!!!

Taylor DC/DO & AC Buff/Debuff - Guild Gutbusters Brigade - PVE
    May the Torm of Understanding guide us!
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User

In Random Queues if go with party without they have unlock all dungeons-shirmish-epic trial then we cant set a queue....

If you want to random queue ALL party members must have that content available. If they do not, then you can queue private but no AD reward.
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    MSVA did not unlock account wide, I'm not able to random queue for epic trials on my GF because of MSVA.

I have already completed MSVA on my SW and DC.

I did get notification that it unlocked account wide but I still can't random queue.

Interesting enough, after clicking on the NON random queue epic trial so I could read the requirements it unlocked and opened for me! I can now random queue for epic trials.
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User

Working as intended unfortunately. If you want to random queue and get RAD, everyone in your party must have everything in that queue unlocked.

Poorly designed and easily resolved by adding a third queue for the end game stuff, but its how they chose to do it.
  • Options
    dionchidionchi Member Posts: 919 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue with unidentified items and identification scrolls. Apparently even for level 20-something items it takes a greater identification scroll to identify the items.
    DD~
  • Options
    lurch#1403 lurch Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    - same problem with ident scrolls, level 39 rare item would not ident with a "identification scroll" that said it worked to level 59

I had to use a greater ident scroll to identify that level 39 rare.

- Also, it seems like in inordinate number of random skirmishes are going to Illusionists Gambit, probably the worst of all skirmishes below level 70.

5 out of 5 characters with the level for it in random skirmish went to illusionists Gambit.
    I had one alt that didnt, but I think that was only because it was level 11.
  • Options
    darthtzarrdarthtzarr Member Posts: 1,003 Arc User
    Many enchantments/runestone did not have their rarity properly updated. These enchantments do not stack with new ones of the same type.

Signature [WIP] - tyvm John

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer

I found I'm unable to restore an artifact once upgrading it to orange. By restore I mean similarly to relic item restoration where it requires lanolin and borax. I did not play on preview so there is a chance I'm doing the process wrong, but I have the required reagents and it is unable to upgrade.

Hi @silvershamrock ! What artifact is it?
  • Options
    demenoss#9306 demenoss Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited October 2017

Every time I try to load a character, the game starts to load the area then freezes for a few seconds followed by a game crash. An error popup reads:

Fatal Error: Direct3D returned error code (DXGI_ERROR_ DEVICE_REMOVED) while presenting. Reason: 0x887a0006 (DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG)

I have checked my driver and it is up-to-date. The only change that has occurred in the past several days was today's update to the game.

Please help with this.
    UPDATE: I now do have access to 4 of 7 toons. However, one of those crashed during play (updating profs). I was able to get back in after a reload of game and verify of files. The toons I cannot access are: Silky Pan'teeze, Kepler and Madres de Nasae.

EDIT: As mentioned above, I did solve this by using Safe Mode followed by Reset to Defaults. Why it only effected these toons I have no clue.. ;-)
    Post edited by demenoss#9306 on
    Guild: Noble Misfits
    Silky Pan'teeze: Drow Wizard --- Madres de Nasae: Half-elf Rouge
    Kepler: Human Paladin --- Demenoss: Dragonborn Barbarian
    Divine Pan'teeze: Drow Cleric --- Nikki Sharparrow: Human Ranger
  • Options
    panteleeleepanteleelee Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    Thnx for the answers. lame system.

Also chultan key cant be used in new shimrish...

Taylor DC/DO & AC Buff/Debuff - Guild Gutbusters Brigade - PVE
    May the Torm of Understanding guide us!
  • Options
    silvershamrocksilvershamrock Member Posts: 3 Arc User

Heart of the Blue Dragon

• Options
    twitchdigit1twitchdigit1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Cannot add events to the guild calendar anymore (says event time has already started, although I'm setting the date and time for next week).

Haven't found a work around yet, will update this post if I do.

edit 1: Changing the month makes me crash to desktop.
    edit 2: The in-game calendar has the wrong dates (it's showing today, the 24th, as a Friday instead of a Tuesday). This may be the source of the problem.
  • Options
    zomak#4611 zomak Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    At least 2 hunter ranger powers no longer display their cool-downs timers. Cordon of arrows and hindering shot both turn black with no timer instead of turning grey with a cool-down timer when all 3 stacks are consumed. I believe this is due to them being powers have have multiple stacks to be cast before the larger main cool-down begins. The short intermediate 1-3 second cool-down between casting the individual stacks does display properly.

Also reported in this thread:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1235606/hrs-cordon-of-arrows-cd-timer-is-gone
  • Options

Heart of the Blue Dragon

Thanks! We have confirmed this item is broken and are working on a fix.
  • Options
    basshunter975#1580 basshunter975 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    heart of the blue dragon is showing wrong rank and will not upgrade
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User

Also chultan key cant be used in new shimrish...

Lol also WAI. There will be a new type of key created with the same task (so the adventuring task will create 2 keys -> 1 skrimish key + 1 chultan key).

• Options
    highliregardedhighliregarded Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    Please change the menu order when right clicking on a refinement to make "Convert to refinement points" come up first in the list of options. Discard should not be the first option to choose from. Plus that would make it actually alphabetical as well.

Thanks,

Greyfeld
  • Options
    ankabird1ankabird1 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Picture says all i presume,
    I wanted to max my blue dragon hearth artifact for my MoF build and I noticed that window. Logging back in didnt solve.

After I maxed New artifat the Soul of sight And now you see the image.

Unless that is fixed, I will lose My Stored Rp included AD i spend to get all items.

DO NOT UPGRADE YET!!

• Options
    ankabird1ankabird1 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    And here is what refund i can get back :'(

This discussion has been closed.