Options

Login Server Restart 10/2

Comments

• Options
    lancome2015lancome2015 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    still cant get back in "Red Robot" for me too
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,233 Arc User

Still red and unable to login....any status? Also, some players are ingame while others cannot login?

If you were in game and do not change character, you stay in.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    lukoolios#7421 lukoolios Member Posts: 3 New User
    The servers have become self aware...
  • Options
    tieriana#4181 tieriana Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    How long does it take to restart the servers
  • Options
    mcost61#5760 mcost61 Member Posts: 4 Arc User

when and where can we get updates?

Here =)

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2017

How long does it take to restart the servers

Depends on wow serious the issue is, what caused the crash, and probably other factors like wizards, Shar, and gremlins.

• Options
    clairevoyant#1784 clairevoyant Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    > @zebular said:
    >

Yus...I tried all things listed :O
  • Options
    > @zebular said:
    >

OMG STOOOOOOOOOOOOP.....lol
  • Options
    xcaligaxxcaligax Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Maybe one of the interns spilled coffee on the server by accident.
  • Options
    dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    10:15 PM here in the CST. I am tired. This may be a sign to sleep. Sleep is for the well-prepared.

Roll a 1d20 for Consitution. : dice tumbles:

I got a 1. Natural Fail. SLEEPTIME!
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator

> @zebular said:

>

OMG STOOOOOOOOOOOOP.....lol

Never...
  • Options
    lukoolios#7421 lukoolios Member Posts: 3 New User
    Gah the green dot is such a tease
  • Options
    lancome2015lancome2015 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    Hope the Devs and operators will "FIX" this issue as soon as they can ......some can play and some can not.... :neutral:
  • Options
    shyleyahshyleyah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    How about addressing the bigger issue? It's been over an hour and we still cannot log back into your game. Will you please give us an ERT (Estimated repair time.) Here it is :22 minutes after you claim it to be ' back up ' and still I am unable to connect.
  • Options
    antimidas007antimidas007 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    they will give up and restore a backup eventually....
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    shyleyah said:

How about addressing the bigger issue? It's been over an hour and we still cannot log back into your game. Will you please give us an ERT (Estimated repair time.) Here it is :22 minutes after you claim it to be ' back up ' and still I am unable to connect.

Where did someone official say that it was back up? They are working on it. We do not currently have an ETA.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    shyleyah said:

You know... you could do something productive... like cleaning your room or taking out that trash you meant to take out in the morning and is still sitting by the front door....
  • Options
    hotsiehotsie Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    GO outside, get some fresh air, go for a walk, look at the beautiful sky.
  • Options
    > @kreatyve said:
    > How about addressing the bigger issue? It's been over an hour and we still cannot log back into your game. Will you please give us an ERT (Estimated repair time.) Here it is :22 minutes after you claim it to be ' back up ' and still I am unable to connect.
    >
    > Where did someone official say that it was back up? They are working on it. We do not currently have an ETA.

Ionno how to post all that fancy meme but, ummmmm bigger issues? And I have to behave!!!
  • Options
    anglittleanglittle Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Do we have a status on this issue? Still not able to login and it has been over two hours now. Can not get my keys that I have paid for with VIP. Will they give us another day of VIP due to login server issues? Would really like to know, because I have paid for something that I currently am unable to collect due to a server issue.
  • Options

I think it is bigger than that. Can't log into Team Speak either. Something happened somewhere. Server status is now green but still getting the can't authenticate message.

TeamSpak is a completely different product that is not owned by PWE, Cryptic Studios, ArcGames, or even Steam. TeamSpak is a VOIP program/app(what you young kids are calling them nowadays). It's probably your network connection that's causing your TeamSpak to act up. Go reboot your router/modem then call your ISP regarding TS3.
  • Options
    inyawayupdeepinyawayupdeep Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 206 Arc User
    ah bummer
  • Options
    karvarekarvare Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    Yes behave, they are community moderators not IT.
  • Options
    majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    hotsie said:

GO outside, get some fresh air, go for a walk, look at the beautiful sky.

Its night here and overcast. :(
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
  • Options
    anglittle said:

Do we have a status on this issue? Still not able to login and it has been over two hours now. Can not get my keys that I have paid for with VIP. Will they give us another day of VIP due to login server issues? Would really like to know, because I have paid for something that I currently am unable to collect due to a server issue.

This isn't Comcast. You are still getting what you paid for. You'll get your keys as long as you claim them everyday. Now if you forget to claim them, it's on you, not the company. You've literally had 18 hours to claim them and you wait until the servers are down to bring that up? You'll still have 29 keys left to claim so shush.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Can I troll on here or will I get banned? I just feel like there is soooooooooooooooooo much bait, i'm HUNGRY! And I feel like I'm at the WORST stop light ever with that little green light on login client! Green....GO! Just kidding, RED !
This discussion has been closed.