test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug Reports & Known Issues

Comments

• Options
    dreadhead#4853 dreadhead Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hello it has come to my awareness that an in game companion "mercenary" is bugged in certain dungeons one being fangbreakers Ireland "fib" it seems that this companion likes to commit suicide on the Dragon turtle boss fight every single time. This is clearly an in game bug as companion are not ment to take there own life. Therefore please sort this out or refund me my companion upgrade tokens as your companion is broke.

Thanks from
    Mrdreadhead-
  • Options
    stefano#4772 stefano Member Posts: 1 New User
    Because of the delete command near the refinement key I was deleted several times by the important objects !! I want the lantern of almost legendary revelation
  • Options
    niceduck#2839 niceduck Member Posts: 54 Arc User

Just tried to run Master Demogorgon, no purple portals spawned, everybody and their mother voted to leave when Goristro spawned.

It sometimes bugs like this, then you just hope, you have real burning group and you get GOLD from blue portals. Have seen this few times.
  • Options
    dukeguard#8158 dukeguard Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    Ability scores seemed bugged. At times all scores across the board go down -1. Have to move to another instance or map to solve it. Sometimes during battle too.
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User

Ability scores seemed bugged. At times all scores across the board go down -1. Have to move to another instance or map to solve it. Sometimes during battle too.

Campfire bonus gives you +1 to all stats. It times out after some amount of time or if you die.

Since campfires are present at most map spawns, moving to a new map often re-applies the campfire bonus instantly.

Possible?
  • Options
    funkmob#8558 funkmob Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    So when I try to sell an item in my inventory that is unidentified it ask me if I am sure, says I would get more money if I identified it. I say yes and it doesn't sell the item i clicked on it sells something else in my inventory. Then I have to go to the buy back tab and buy back the other item that I was not trying to sell. To sum it up I can't sell any unidentified item in my inventory! Its a major headache because until I get scrolls I can't identify thing and it just takes up bag space...
  • Options
    miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    We have a fix internally for the inability to sell unidentified items and items with gems in them. It takes a new client build, so you'll get it in a couple weeks (or whenever it really happens) when we do the next update.
  • Options
    kimbaxz#3265 kimbaxz Member Posts: 1 New User
    [French version]
    Bonjour cher support,

Je me permet de vous contacter afin de vous informer de possibles problèmes suite à la mises à jour du 20 juin.

N°1 : Impossible de vendre les items non identifié, alors que possible avant l'update. (Même en validant, le jeu repose la question en boucle)

N°2 : Bug lors de la vente d'un casque, le jeu vent des potions de soins (cela est arrivé à Mankera@Mankera qui est un ami IRL)

N°3 Lors d'une recherche de file d'attente, pour mDemo (Demo maitre), la file à fait une boucle, il n'était pas possible d'accepter l'invitation dans les 30 secondes, donc impossible de rejoindre.

N°3 bis, Lors d'une recherche d'une file d'attente, il arrive très souvent de ne même pas pouvoir accepter l'instance, elle se lance directement et sans validation.

Ces problèmes ne sont pas bloquant pour moi (enfin ils posent problèmes lorsque l'on veut vendre des objets)

Le plus bloquant est celui de la file d'attente pour mdemo qui fait une boucle de recherche. Impossible d'annuler la file, mais elle se relance tout le temps sans trouver 10 personnes, car impossible d'accepter.

Afin de m'en sortir, il a fallut que je me déconnecte, durant 35 secondes afin de rater une invitation, puis quand je me suis reconnecter, j'ai pu refuser la file d'attente. Cela à fait buger mon interface durant 30 secondes, puis tout est revenu dans un état normal.

En espérant vous avoir donné assez d'information afin de patcher ces effets de bord suite à la mise à jour.

Meilleures salutations.

[English version]
    N°1 : You cannot sell not identified object as like before the update. You need to identify the item, then sell it. When you try to sell it, the game ask a question "Are you sure...?". If you say yes, the game keep asking you the same question.

N°2 : When you try to sell a head item, then game will sell a big potion a heal.

N°3 Loop search for mdemo. You a sign in to mdemo, the game don't ask you if you are ready, so the instance doesn't launche, so the game put you in the wait list, and again, and again, ...

N°3 bis, Everytime i sign into instance list, the game start the instance without asking you if you are ready.

Best regards.
  • Options
    rendezvous420#3144 rendezvous420 Member Posts: 47 Arc User

> @cry2heaven said:

> DISCARD next to REFINE on Enchantments & Artifacts?

>

> Here is what I said to support:

>

> Remove DISCARD

>

> After spending generously, I will be spending elsewhere tomorrow.

>

> There is NO reason for placing DISCARD next to REFINE. The DISCARD option is completely unnecessary.

> Vendors have a buyback tab to protect players from accidental discards, which is circumvented by DISCARD.

> Offering customers a 1 time courtesy replacement without patching the program is an insult to their time, money, and your company's integrity. We know you can make these items we refine for hours VENDOR ONLY and remove the DISCARD option.

> Placing DISCARD next to REFINE is an extreme programming error or a programmer with a sick, cruel and depraved mind, or the practices of an unethical business without respect for the love and fun Ernest Gary Gygax intended for D&D.

>

> They responded;

>

> Hello,

>

> Thank you for contacting us.

>

> I appreciate your feedback suggesting some issues that needs to be fixed on the Discard and Refine button. We apologize if have there seems to be confusion between the two. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We have directed our Development Team to consider your concerns for the next issue.

>

> We also highly encourage you to share your ideas with the game community by posting it on the official forums.

>

> So now I don't play until the unethical DISCARD is removed. I wish I had known before spending alot of real money on this game which might choose to never remove the unethical DISCARD at all.

There is a reason when u hit discard it asks you to confirm. If you are mashing buttons to make it go faster and arent paying attention, then that is user error. Not games fault

Feels like a sick joke when a certain someone puts two very important options next to each other like Refine and Discard Without taking in consideration the amount of people playing might accidentally hit the wrong one every once in a while.. Say for example if you're in a hurry which alot of people can be at times.
  • Options
    lhaeweth#7304 lhaeweth Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    My mailsmithing profession is bugged, been 2 days now it doesn't recognize my higher ranked professionals (green to purple) and so can't do higher lvl tasks. In all of my 6 playing characters to boot. Please fix it, Thank you
  • Options
    tuka93#1385 tuka93 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Since the June 27th update i have had a issue with losing my visuals such as enchants/loot and quest line/ and red areas that mobs/bosses drop to warn you of impending attack. Now restarting the game usually works but it goes right back to no visuals part way through a dungeon/moving across 2 areas.

I have reinstalled, I have turned off pro mode, I have even deleted the save data of neverwinter and rebuilt ps4 database. It seems to be only neverwinter that is having a visual issue.

Is there anything that you can help with or am I just Gunna have to quit after being a day 1 ps4 player?
  • Options
    dantragbdantragb Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Customer By CSS Web () (06/27/2017 01:03 AM)
    47 protectors hospitality where shared in a group I received none of them nothing to walk over or collect Cs's answer is please hamster of to the forums and bug report where nothing will be done and once more the game has hamstered with you tralalala
  • Options
    markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    > @tuka93#1385 said:
    > Since the June 27th update i have had a issue with losing my visuals such as enchants/loot and quest line/ and red areas that mobs/bosses drop to warn you of impending attack. Now restarting the game usually works but it goes right back to no visuals part way through a dungeon/moving across 2 areas.
    >
    > I have reinstalled, I have turned off pro mode, I have even deleted the save data of neverwinter and rebuilt ps4 database. It seems to be only neverwinter that is having a visual issue.
    >
    > Is there anything that you can help with or am I just Gunna have to quit after being a day 1 ps4 player?

Hey. This could be due to some lag you may have picked up throughout gameplay. Especially since lately there have been a lot of players logging in for events. If you are changing zones a lot or pugging instances this can create lag over time. I recommend using a wired connection, refreshing your modem and logging in. The database rebuild, reinstall of the game isn't necessary. Also, if you play for hours at a time like I do restarting the game from time to time is recommended.
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • Options
    paranoind78#8504 paranoind78 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I haven't been able to sale my unidentified items to the NPC in the market place since the update (June 20). Every time I try to sell something I get the message that I won't get much for it as it is unidentified I go ahead to click yes and the item says I am selling something completely different then what I am trying to sell for example I would try to sell any type of armor and it would say I'm selling potions or something and actually have a quantity of 5 can someone please help fix this bug.
  • Options
    lilsouthcut20lilsouthcut20 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    When I run E-Dungeons I am experiencing issues with being able to open any of the chest this has happened several times over the last few months and I have lost out on Lots of AD. Also, if I complete any quest that i should receive AD upon completion I am not receiving it. And another issue I have been having is that i have not been able to receive influence when completing Stronghold Heroics. I do not want to have to start this alt over on this account because that would not be an easy task, I think this Alt is Broken can this be resolved Alts name is SparkieStine@RedLylly via PS4. Please Please Fix This
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User

When I run E-Dungeons I am experiencing issues with being able to open any of the chest this has happened several times over the last few months and I have lost out on Lots of AD. Also, if I complete any quest that i should receive AD upon completion I am not receiving it. And another issue I have been having is that i have not been able to receive influence when completing Stronghold Heroics. I do not want to have to start this alt over on this account because that would not be an easy task, I think this Alt is Broken can this be resolved Alts name is SparkieStine@RedLylly via PS4. Please Please Fix This

Is that alt a pally?
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    whssemwhssem Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hey, i noticed that whenever i go Bryn Shander the wind noises stays with you even when you got to other maps like the stronghold, logging off and logging on again doesn't fix it (the only solution was to close the game and start it back up again)

This has been going on since mod 10 but i guess it only happens to a handful of people cause no one from my guild/alliance complains about it.

Is this a known bug or does it only happen to me?
    thank you
  • Options
    alicat22000alicat22000 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    PS4 and Xbox are experience a incorrect stat point issue. It's affecting game play and in some ways to a very serious degree. I noticed my stat points fluctuating while I was in sharander for point farming. Went to enclave and my stat points fluctuated randomly by simply being still.

I had attempted to do a stat reroll and it made my characters stats worse. All my characters are Dragonborn. That's 2 stat points to 2 stats. When you do a stat roll, you can roll above 20. I've rolled 22, that is 20 +2 points to highest roll stat. What is occurring now, when you do a stat reroll, you see that you are rolling 20 +2 additional, but the information listed on the side is saying you rolled 18 +2. The following has been tested by a few friends on new characters and existing maxed characters. Rolling the stats without adding racial bonus points. The max for Oathbound paladin is 18 con and 15 Cha. Adding the bonus points makes 20 and 17. Tried to roll with racial added, it states 20 and 17 but read the points info and that's not correct.

Lastly, you can have over 30 points in constitution with use of stat belt. Yet stat belt at legendary is only bringing max stat to 29. According to my very unlucky roll, I should be 20 constitution including a point for every 10 levels. That's 27. Legendary Demogorgon belt should make it 29, but stat sits a maximum of 28. My Tiamat belt should make my charisma 26 but max is 24. Charisma has even dropped randomly to 22 with no alterations to character.

I've messaged oathboand paladins Facebook group and Devoted clerics Facebook group to get further confirmation of this issue. Others are affected at a wider scale. The oarhboand paladin tankadin powers are completely messed up. Templars wrath does not last nearly half as long, cooldowns are incorrect. Binding oath in some cases can last a split second. Guild dragonflight for example. I was completely wiped with temp HP, binding oath and my personal shield up. That's never occurred ever. Bane has less debuff and vow of emnity.

Simple terms, that stats are rolling lower than your being told that you are getting. In terms for a tankadin, certain feat points increases HP and critical with stat points. It's been affected by our stats being reduced.
    Post edited by alicat22000 on
  • Options
    chieftechnicianchieftechnician Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am unable to turn off "Use Alliance Title" on the history tab of the character sheet, friends who I have spoken to are also not able to select or change this checkbox. While this is not a game stopping bug I think a guild leader (and everyone else for that matter) should be able to display their own guild title above their character if they wish.
  • Options
    snotgravy#6873 snotgravy Member Posts: 1 New User
    When I try to send mail I am told that I am not level high enough and can only send mail to friends.
    The problem is I am trying to mail friends and I am level 70+.

Also I have not gotten my feywild pack or an answer on when I might actually get it.
  • Options
    killbotz#0731 killbotz Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 2017
    My companion stronghold cleric has an issue with attaching a Pact blade and any other equipment. It conflicts with them and won't add the stat bonus of the blade to his stats. If the blade is attached on its own it adds the stats, but they do not add correctly. Have reported through Arc support (#170709-001356) and have been told to report here.
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    edited July 2017

I am unable to turn off "Use Alliance Title" on the history tab of the character sheet, friends who I have spoken to are also not able to select or change this checkbox. While this is not a game stopping bug I think a guild leader (and everyone else for that matter) should be able to display their own guild title above their character if they wish.

The work around is to pick the wrong title, then pick the title you want - assuming that you currently are showing the helm as your guild. - make sure you are in a group so that they can confirm. Basically every time you change your title it will flip flop between your guild name and your helm's name.

Unfortunately you can't see your own title so you have to hope your guild mates will point out to you that you have the helm's name.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    vargind#3840 vargind Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I have a Lord's Armored Polar Bear mount but it's not unlocked in the "Beasts of the Wildlands" collection
  • Options
    vargind#3840 vargind Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I have Scroll of Life (Bound Account) and Scroll of Life (Bound Account) in my inventory. They won't stack in my inventory. One has the description "Resurrection, Consumable" and the other has the description "Consumable, Resurrection". Please fix this.
  • Options
    dan#0840 dan Member Posts: 1 New User
    The Elemental Black Earth cosmetic change set from the underdark that is purchased via alliance supplies has a bug where the boots are invisible. Specifically the Black Earth boots for the scourge warlock. They appear invisible when previewing and when choosing them in the change appearance menu. I made a ticket and they directed me here.
  • Options
    finnbalor#7564 finnbalor Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    My group did a banner run in msva and a few of us did not get credit for it. No banner and no master of svordberg. Do we have to run it again or can yall fix this. Thanks
  • Options
    heyheyitsxtal#6036 heyheyitsxtal Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 2017
    Hi All,

I'm new, so maybe my issue is easy for you to help me fix.

I am trying to do the "Speedy Delivery" quest. I recieved the chest and ran over to the Professions Supply Merchant to turn it in. When I click on "complete quest" it says "you cannot complete this action with more than 0 items in your overflow bag". The only item in my overflow bag is the "sealed chest" that I am to deliver to this merchant. Am I missing something here or is this a glitch?
  • Options
    chilledmunkichilledmunki Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    This has happened twice to me now.

While changing loadouts the game glitches and thinks it presses triangle twice , in doing so copying the loadout leaving me with both loadouts the same.

Why is it you can have the same button configuration as switching loadouts as to copy over?

At the very least you should have a confirm option before doing so to avoid this mistake.

Now I used up two retraining tokens and cannot afford another so I am stuck with a DPS build but not AC healing build for my groups so I cannot help my party or guild.

I hope you can resolve this issue, Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.