Shocking Execution still over-performing with one shot build MI executioners.
Long story short, we've talked about this for ages. If you build MI executioner with all the power buffing feats and use either first strike or place smokebomb in order to proc the capstone you can hit greater than 280K HP SEs, unbuffed by other players. With GF or DC or Pally buffs it is possible to hit higher. My paladin has 227K HP base before buffs. You'd think this much HP would buffer at least a SE or two. However this is NOT the case because of builds and proccing capstones and/or passives. I offer this ACT log where I got one shotted multiple times during a match. Guys this is silly, please address this overperformance. @terramak
On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"
Post edited by ltgamesttv#0999 on
This discussion has been closed.
- 14K All Categories
- 161.2K Neverwinter
- 1.2K News & Announcements
- 25 Collaborative Development Program (CDP)
- 10.6K Neverwinter Discussion (Xbox One)
- 77.1K Neverwinter Discussion (PC)
- 5.9K Neverwinter Discussion (PlayStation®4)
- 10.5K PvE Discussion
- 2.2K PvP Discussion
- 12.7K Class Forums
- 161 Guides
- 5.4K Player Corner
- 1.5K Neverwinter Game Support
- 6.9K NeverwinterPreview Shard (PC)