Known issue likely going live on 2/21:
- "Clear the Docks" isn't enough to unlock the Traveling Merchant's store, despite the Merchant's message saying so. The player must also complete at least one level of the "Restore Commerce" task in order to access the store.
Module Overview:Developer Blog - Upcoming Expansion Features
Please post on a relevant Official Feedback Thread, if one exists for the feature you've got feedback on!
Feedback Threads:Official Feedback Thread: River District Introduction QuestsOfficial Feedback Thread: River District ZoneOfficial Feedback Thread: Cloaked Ascendancy CampaignOfficial Feedback Thread: River District RewardsOfficial Feedback Thread: Illusionist's GambitOfficial Feedback Thread: Weapon Enhancement Changes
Release NotesContent and Environment
River District Zone and Instances
- Audio for all new content should now be complete.
- Leaving an instanced map now removes the portal stone used to get in.
- Leaving a vault now prevents the player from returning for 1 hour.
- Nostura is no longer incorrectly referred to as an Archfey in certain places.
- Players can no longer become stuck in shields when Heroic Encounters spawn around them.
- Various typos have been addressed.
- Players are no longer shown that they've won Gold rank when they've really won Bronze or Silver.
Spellplague Caverns (Master)
- Players can no longer drop out of combat mode during the encounter with Nostura.
- Stone Eye Nothic: The Stone Gaze power no longer refreshes the petrification effect on players who are already petrified via Kavatos' Mirror.
Dungeons, Trials, and Skirmishes
Combat and Powers
- Svardborg (Master) now properly gives completion for the Hero's Challenge weekly quest.
Boons (Cloaked Ascendancy)
Enemies and Allies
- Vision of Beyond: This buff may no longer be rolled indefinitely. When the buff ends, it will remain inactive for at least 10 seconds.
Items and Economy
- Kabal's minions no longer explode in Green Flame. They will now die the way they lived, in standard orange flame.
Bounty Stores update
- The Spy Catcher contest in Blackdagger Ruins now properly awards Blackdagger currency.
River District Items
- Artifact Weapons: The Mirage set bonus now properly deals its extra damage to shielded enemies.
- Fragmented Key of Stars: This now shows the correct sigil at all ranks.
Cloaked Ascendancy Campaign
- A placeholder "Bonus Progress" item no longer appears to be given from strongboxes.
- The campaign vendor no longer incorrectly has two Lifeforged Maces for sale.
Enchantments, Enhancements, and Runestones
- Frost: The additional effects added at the Pure and Transcendent ranks now properly last 10 seconds.
- Holy Avenger (Transcendent): The buffed Radiant damage no longer incorrectly remains for 45 seconds.
- Plague Fire: The damage resistance debuff applied by this enchantment can now properly reapply when the player is constantly attacking an enemy.
- Terror (Pure, Transcendent): The damage resistance reduction effect now properly reapplies in all cases.
- Terror: The root effect now properly respects its indicated cooldown.
- Items from the Useful Items tab, once placed in the bank, are no longer incorrectly moved back to the player's Useful Items tab whenever the player changes maps.
- The final localization pass is complete for the Cloaked Ascendancy's release, covering French, German, Italian, and Russian languages.