test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starlight Parcel Items

Comments

• thecomingdawn#0810 thecomingdawn Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    The rare items is a bit out of hand i would have to agree, especially when it clearly states EPIC items after so many gifts have been opened thats why its Written in Purple letters. but whats worse is the fact that im now getting BOUND items out of Parcels I paid money out of pocket for. Ive now had to discard about 1.7 million ad in items i cant sell and dont need duplicates of so im still paying $1 per parcel for Sky beams and fireworks
  • cahbomb#7149 cahbomb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Just wondering if there is any update on the PS4 situation or if anyone has a general idea when there will be an update...If we're not getting reimbursed like so many people are counting on I'd like to know A.S.A.P
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Isn't that rare Charger mount from the parcels bop as well?

Anyway, i bought 3 parcel packages, and the noteworthy drops were 1 Forgehammer of Gond, 1 Emebllished Apparatus of Gond, 2 Twisted Dwarf Scroll Cases, 1 Chicken Egg, 1 Apparatus of Gond, and several rare/uncommon companions/mounts...

12 Characters, all level 70, and i opened around 25-75 parcels/bags on them.
    It looks like the drop rate of good items is low enough, and you have to count in the replacement parcels here too.
    Not sure, why some players are suggesting to lower these drop rates even more...

Therefore i would like to suggest a small change here, if the drop is either an low ranking enchantment or an unidentified blue item, please consider adding at least a Starlight bag or Star to that loot.

Thank you, and have a good start into 2017.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • dantragbdantragb Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    I like Regenerde's idea about the stars that would work have opened a couple of hundred boxes and gotten mostly dross but my luck on chests is horrible
  • xkindelxxkindelx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    null
    Any word yet on delivery time?
    The fact that I already worked a full shift today and no one there has even posted so much as an update yet today worries me a bit...not sure where they're based but it's not early anywhere in the US at this point
  • theshade#7291 theshade Member Posts: 1 New User
    Any updates to the ps4 process?
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    PS4 players: No update at this time other than we're all back in the office and I'll touch base with miasmat on next steps. As soon as I know something, you'll know something.
  • i3yrni3yrn Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Looks like at this point we will still be waiting tomorrow.
  • zell400#8061 zell400 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Lil bit ridiculous no updates thus far on ps4. Xbox and PC were responded to pretty quick without a full staff. Now that they are well equipped to deal with this.... No developer updates or anything. Just given the shaft like ps4 lives don't matter. Lol
    Seems to be ps4 doesn't matter, 15 hours or more to manually do PC and ps4.. I also paid for some parcels around $50 and still nothing not to mention the event is ending on the 5th.
    Xbox sorry typo there
  • darrenanity#1954 darrenanity Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I just find it odd that a company can have an issue (doesn't matter if it's large or small) that affects thousands of customers that are clearly bothered by said issue, yet they go radio silent for over a week. I understand it's the holidays but any other industry out there would have had internal conversations over the break and had a resolution in place for when they returned. Instead they make a passing comment about how they are going on vacation and it would be resolved after they returned on 1/2. Well, 1/2 has arrived and they have given nothing to PS4 players regarding a timeline other than when they hear something they'll let us know. I was on vacation the past week and responded to dozens of emails because they we important to my clients and ultimately me.

PS4 players: No update at this time other than we're all back in the office and I'll touch base with miasmat on next steps. As soon as I know something, you'll know something.

... and could you please ask, what is going on with that hidden level requirement for receiving anything else then Lumen and Stars from the gifts?

Thank you, and happy new year.
    Want to know why?
    null
    There's is no hidden. It says after 20.
    If this is pace they take when dealing with issues after already crediting Xbox and PC then looks like it will take a long time to spend anything on the game.. We all work or the majority of us do and are back from holidays and to no avail here we sit. We have already been waiting. First its 48 hours to fix and then Jan 2.. What's next February?? Yes I'm partially venting but no consoles should have been credited before the rest. If you wanted to do a fire and forget then do it all at once.. Sure you have limited resources but that's the job you took, the money we spend on the game you get paid with
    xkindelx said:

null

There's is no hidden. It says after 20.

I've done several rounds of 10+ gifts on level 20+ characters, and i haven't seen a single bag drop... all i get are Lumen and Stars.
    Some players have reported, that the bags start dropping for character above level 30+.
    It would just be nice to get some official word on it.
    Want to know why?
  • dantragbdantragb Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Lowest level I have seen get a bag was lvl 18 but dont know if it was a fluke
    I gotten bags at lvl 15 on 3 alts
    No bags just stars on my alt for days lvl 28 cw
  • bondar9000#5075 bondar9000 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Lvl 15 is the magic number. I have been doing this event since the start, my family gets together everyday. 16 charactors 32 gifts to throw. it nomally takes roughly 2hrs to do. we have all noticed a drop in how many bags and stars that we have been getting. I think its just the RNG. happy new year!
    Well said ceawyn
    I'm about ready to ask for a refund for the money I've spent on the event
  • zeroninefour#1160 zeroninefour Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I agree with Ceawyn. Xbox and pc, the went above and beyond. And today is the date we were asked to wait for, yet, we've heard nothing so far.
  • bnlphan#7644 bnlphan Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Why does it feel like us on the ps4 are getting screwed over?
    Don't be surprised if they fix the second round of broken gifts for xbox and pc before they get around to PS4 players...I've never seen a company treat one segment of their customers so much worse than the rest
  • kamehameha069#8658 kamehameha069 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    No PS4 info yet. I haven't logged on to Neverwinter going on a week now, just renewed my Vip too but no desire to do so.
This discussion has been closed.