test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rise from the Ashes

Comments

• bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    The RftA is looking to add some new members to its ranks. We are currently working on GH 11 requirements. We have the Defense, power and xp boons available. We would love to add some more depth and experience to the guild as well as some new players looking for a home. We have members from all over the globe. Australia, England, Sweden, and a few others. We do not have weekly requirements to retain membership. We do require that you register on ur forum and agree to our Code of Conduct which are basic simple common courtesy rules for all. And we also want you to be over the age of 18 and mature. We have room for advancement in the guild up into our officer staff.

This guild is over a year old and we have several members who have been here since day one and also have members who have been here over a year or close to it.

We run dungeons, dragonflight, tiamat, demo, stronghold HEs, and dailies together. We also have our forum, Facebook page, twitter and kik app for communication.

We will be participating in the upcoming alliances. So if any guilds are looking to work together let me know as well. Would like to hook up with like minded guilds sharing the same way we do things.

Contact me thru message here or message me on Xbox my gt is Bleedin Blue75
    Rise from the Ashes guild leader
  • reaper#3644 reaper Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    We are currently seeking new and veteran players or anything in between. If you need help with leveling your toon. Or questions about your build/ gear we can help you. If you want to have some fun while you grind give us a shout.
  • atar6677atar6677 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Sounds like what I am looking for.

42 GWF
    Gamertag: Atar6677

On pretty much every evening
    edited July 2016
    Atar I will be on this evening around 4:00 cst if your on earlier just let me know. Also do you have a mic?
  • atar6677atar6677 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have a mic. I'm in the pacific time zone, but I should be on for a few hours.
  • chaostaisukechaostaisuke Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I was wondering if I could join? Gt is Kanou Taisuke. Lvl68 rogue.
    Alright we have added a lot of new guild members lately. But have room for more. If you are new to the game or been playing awhile we will be happy to take you in. We accept everyone over the age of 18 no matter how long you've been playing. Also we have no buy in we just ask that you donate to the coffer and help each other out. If this sounds like a guild you would like to be a part of just hit us up here or in game. Happy hunting everyone ☺
  • smokeon33smokeon33 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    5 best rappers of all time

Dylon
    Dylon
    Dylon
    Dylon and
    Dylon
    Update we are now part of the emotionless alliance. All I can say is this alliance is awesome. So no matter your level,gear score,or knowledge of the game come be apart of R.F.T.A and our alliance. If you would like to join or want more info leave you gt here or pm me. Happy hunting
  • the49erking#0516 the49erking Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    I can honestly say R.F.T.A. is a great group. Their addition to the alliance has been huge!
  • sumduudoosumduudoo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am looking for a guild, I'm a LV 60 Control wizard who is new to the Game and looking to learn and gear up. I'm 37 and would prefer a mature guild without drama. If that is your guild my GT is Sl0PPIE TACO on everyday from about 1700 EST until... Thanks
    Sumduudoo I will be on in about a hour in a half if another officer is on earlier one of us will get up with you
  • renedald#7563 renedald Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm also looking for a guild. I'm brand new to the game (reached level 20 OP last night), so don't have much experience. But am loving the game so far. I'll be 42 in a couple of weeks and would prefer a guild without drama (been there/done that over the years.... no thank you). I'll contribute the best of my abilities to the guild. I typically play PST in the evenings/night (not too late, work the next day). GT is Renedald. Thanks for the consideration.
    Renedald we will get up with you as soon as possible ☺
  • coyote5#0888 coyote5 Member Posts: 1 New User
    If you're still recruiting, I'd like a shot. 43 yr old, just found the game and love it. Active, level 25 currently. Want to learn more! game name is Duder@Ell Dudereno on Xbox One
    Coyote5 what time are you usually on?
  • a1a9a1a9 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I was wondering if y'all have any openings for new guild members
    a1a9 yes we do what is your gt ? And what time are you usually on?
  • psyko2332psyko2332 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Would love to join your guild lvl 70 greater wepons fighter the guild im in is disbanning soon i work hard still lwarning about the game my gt is XLOSTVALORX PLEASE ADD ME GUYS cheers :)
  • badkarma#2104 badkarma Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Hi all. We are still looking for members who want a fun group to play with. We don't have daily donations requirements, or gear scores as our team helps everyone improve. All we ask is you be respectful and remember this is a game. So please feel free to message myself on Xbox @dvldawg15 or leave a comment below. If you find the people you play with is just as important as the content you're playing, this is where you belong!
  • getarezgetarez Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hi, your guild sounds like the perfect spot for me. I have three characters, lvl64 GF, lvl45 DC and 30 something CW and am new to the game. My GT is DireFurBall. I basically want a guild that I can group with etc as although I love the game, the PUG's I have done thus far have involved pretty much zero communication with what I assume are low lvl alts just zerging through the dungeons, which is a shame if you haven't done them before.
    Getarez what time are you normally on?
    HI Reaper, normally anywhere between 6pm and 10pm (GMT) though it can and does fluctuate depending on RL circumstances
  • morpheusxp#1352 morpheusxp Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Hi I am looking for a PVE guild with friendly players looking to hang out and have fun. My Xbox ID is Morpheus360.
    Morpheus360. Sent you a Xbox message just let me know next time your on thank you☺
    I joined this guild last week, great bunch of people, couldn't recommend them highly enough :)
  • bgolding93bgolding93 Member Posts: 1 New User
    im in, my gamertag is bgolding
  • a1a9a1a9 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have a lvl 62 trickster rouge master infiltrator and would like to join the guild you can contact me on xbox DARDAR445
  • endreksahr1974endreksahr1974 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    I have a lvl 70 Oathbound Healadin and lvl 70 Hunter Ranger. I'll be interested in Joining. My gamertag is rmckittrickg. Character Name is Robert McK-Gal@rmckittrickg or Bar Steward@rmckittrickg
  • Is this guild still recruiting? gamertag @feministbicycle I'm brand new to the game though. :|