What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rise from the Ashes

Comments

• bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Please add me to your friends list and I will get you in the guild thanks
    Rise from the Ashes guild leader
    We have a few openings available for anyone who would be interested. We do ask that you are over 18 years of age. But you can be a daily player, weekend warrior, or brand new to the game. We only ask that when you join our team you become part of the team and not be a lone wolf. We do have our own forum page (registering on it is required for membership to the guild) and our code of conduct, we use the kik app and line app. We are over a 100 strong members with an established stronghold. If you would be interested please contact me via Xbox and I will get you set up. My gt is Bleedin Blue75
  • craigz11craigz11 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Still recruiting? Add my gamer tag Trajektilz
    After some needed pruning in our guild. We have some openings available for anyone interested in joining a guild that does not require anything except to register on our website and agree to our Code of Conduct to be a member. We don't care if you play only on the weekends. Or if you just started playing the game. What I will ask is if you join that you join to be a productive member of the team when you do play I don't require anything to retain membership. What I do ask is you help the guild when you play. The guild has goals as well as the individual members. This guild will help each other achieve yours, theirs and our guilds goals together

This guild is nearly a year old and will be in May and is still going strong. We were the first guild to be spotlighted by arc in this very forum. We have and established guild hall and marketplace, along with boons and pvp structures for siege. You have access to your dragonflight armor.

We also have several members that have been with us almost the entire time the guild has been alive. So we are experienced and understand the game and it's mechanical side. We have members from all over the world including Europe and Australia

This is a guild is stronger than ever and will continue to be for a long long time. If becoming a member of an established and experienced guild. Send me a message on Xbox my Gt is Bleedin Blue75

I look forward to hearing from you
    We have hit our recruiting limit for the week already. We are limiting ourselves to a max of 8 a week so we can focus on the new recruits the right way and no one falls through the cracks. We already have 2 on a waiting list and our next day for open recruiting is on Sunday. If you would be interested please let me know by message here or thru Xbox
    We are looking for new and experienced players to join a guild that has weathered everything that this game has thrown at it and came out stronger every time we will be a year old in a couple of weeks and I have been here since day one. the last dlc we lost some members due to inactivity and we would like to replenish our numbers. No real requirements for membership. Only to register on our forum page and actively participate and help achieve guild goals. If interested please let me know either here or on Xbox
  • phraqphraq Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Hello all anyone looking for a new active guild is welcome here. We do runs weekly as well as heroics for experienced players and if your new there are a lot of us more than willing help out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • freshboyardeefreshboyardee Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    RFTA is still looking to recruit new and old players, currently working on guild rank 9, we do daily/weekly runs and allways try and help out undergeared players have any questions or concerns feel free to msg me on xb for information on our guild! Gtag: fresh b0yardee
  • phraqphraq Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    RFTA is continuing to grow if you are looking for an active 18 up guild come check us out we do weekly events and if you new to the game there are plenty of people that are more than willing to help. If you would like me info my gt is Theguardianxeos
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wintersleep#1507 wintersleep Member Posts: 5 New User
    33 year old male from Canada. Looking for a guild with active and mature players. I log about 3 hours daily.

33 year old male from Canada. Looking for a guild with active and mature players. I log about 3 hours daily.

What is your gamer tag and I'll get you in the guild

• reaper#3644 reaper Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    I am looking for a new more active guild I am a lvl 70hr with a 2400 il . Also I'm on most evenings and some weekend's central time

I am looking for a new more active guild I am a lvl 70hr with a 2400 il . Also I'm on most evenings and some weekend's central time

What is your gamer tag
    @bleedinblue755 sorry GT is ( The 1Reaper) there is a space between The and 1. I'm viper in game should be on tomorrow around 4ish central time.
    I joined this guild a few weeks ago and I have too say it was the best choice I've made in the game so far highly recommend joining us
  • daveiow#5741 daveiow Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi, up to level 67 SW and haven't ever been in a guild on Neverwinter.

Active 3-4 hours most evenings, more so on weekends.

Looking to learn what the guild thing is all about, I'm from the UK and my Gamertag is : oII DAVE IIo which is all letters, character name is Lilanya, UK based.

Hopefully we can both help each other out, be great to hear from you.
    I will send you a friend's request and we will get you in the guild
    edited June 2016
    Anyone who is looking for a guild that is easy to run with whether you are and experienced player or brand new to the game we have them all. We are not pay to win, we are all grinders and work together to get to end game. I don't have buy ins or weekly requirements or even play requirements, you can be a daily player or weekend warrior. You will need to register on our forum and agree to our Code of Conduct. And a couple easy things once you get in the guild. We do ask that you be at least 18 years of age. And if possible be able to chat in a party. Our guild is over a year old with several of its original members still playing we have guild boons available to you and dragonflight armor. We are not a level 17 guild hall but we are definitely established and working towards it the but still needs a little bit of work. If this sounds like something you would be interested in look me up on Xbox gt bleedin blue75 or search us out in the guild search in game and and officer can get you started as well
  • lilvampchicklilvampchick Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Would love to see some more Australian members in our guild! We have 2 very active captains in the Aus time zone.
  • tyeranny77tyeranny77 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Greetings,

I have just recently started playing Neverwinter on the XBox and looking for a guild. I normally jump on daily and like to play for at least a couple of hours. I played the game on PC back when it launched but finding the game enjoyable on console. I'm from Atlanta, Georgia so I'm normally on around 9pm EST during the week and sporadic through the weekends.

XBox Gamertag: Tyeranny
    Currently Playing a Devoted Cleric (Level 18)

Thanks!
  • imabigdawgimabigdawg Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Nevermind =)
    Post edited by imabigdawg on
    edited June 2016
    RFTA is growing if you are new to neverwinter and want some help with leveling up or with your toon check us out. If you are experienced and want some people to help with the grind we can help with that or Maybe you just hit 70 and need help with gearing or running epics we can help you with thatd. so check us out. We grind and have fun doing it. Always someone on to help or just chat while your grinding.
    Post edited by reaper#3644 on
  • gimli#9585 gimli Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    RFTA is a rapid growing guild looking for new or experienced players, we can help you with the grind for new gear or if you need help with builds and equipment for your toon dont worry we can help with that too. We have many experienced players ready and waiting to help you all you need to do is drop us a messege.
  • westycfcwestycfc Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    i would like to join if you have room. my mains 2.9k, very close to 3k and play everyday

my gt is xII WESTI IIx (the I are capital i's)
    Update we finished our latest guild hall and about to finish the structure we are working on now. Come be part of the fun. We would love to have you
  • daveiow#5741 daveiow Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    So happy I joined these chaps! Cracking bunch, members from all over the globe so there's nearly always a few on.

Pushing on with Stronghold Dragons now, KIK group for banter when your not playing, awesome bunch of people to be involved with!
  • badkarma#2104 badkarma Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    At time of posting, putting the kiddo to bed to do some late night play. Made a post for myself and had a recommendation to check this out. Seems like the casual, fun, dragon killing group I'm looking for. So if anyone will be on, I'd like to get a chat going and see if my lvl 30 huntard can snag a home
  • fliponiousfliponious Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I was lucky enough to find this guild and even luckier to call myself a member. In the short time I have been part of the Rise From the Ashes family I have felt welcomed like they were friend I have been joking around with since highschool. We are an extremely well organized Level 10 Guild who balances hard work with a really fun environment. Of you are looking for a new helpful guild with no fees or level requirements then give bleedinblue755 a shout and come see what I'm talking about!!!

Tell him Flip sent ya.
    @badkarma#2104. What's your gt ? Let me know and one of us will get up with you
  • badkarma#2104 badkarma Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Dvldawg15 is my gt