What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rise from the Ashes

Comments

• bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Please add me to your friends list so I can see when you get on please
    Rise from the Ashes guild leader
  • kordokordo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am looking to join a guild on the Xbox One version of NW. I have played the pc version and recently have discovered that peopl just don't want to seem to run dungeons from around 30ish on up. So I am looking for a guild that I can have fun with, run dinegeons with and pretty much hang out with. I have a 49 trickster rogue, a 16 Hunter Ranger and when Elemental Evil comes out I plan on making an Oathbound Paladin. My gamertag is Darkcrow35.
    I'll add you to my friends list and when I hop on I will send you an invite to the guild. Please add me to your friends list
  • jonnypoohjonnypooh Member Posts: 1 New User
    Still seeking members?
    Yes we are still interested add me to your friends list please and I'll get you in
  • cadmancancadmancan Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    New member and I ran some quest with (4) other guild members couple of days ago. Older crew and really cool group of folks to run with. It was a blast. Highly recommend the guild.
    Thank you very much for your compliments. It means a lot
  • cadmancancadmancan Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Ditto to williamhmccarty's comment! Mix, Drone have both helped me immensely. They helped me get to get 60 and even told me about stats to focus on for my CW. Doing wayyy better now.
  • soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    Is bleedingblue755 your gamertag? I'm looking for an active guild and this one sounds nice. Name is cool too.

My guild went super inactive recently and I've been running pugs. It hasn't been too bad but I've been carrying some of them... made 43 mil dps in temple of spider yesterday. Next guy was 10 mil. Makes for a long dungeon, which is bad since my goal right now is to makes lots of AD.
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
    My get is Bleedin Blue75 hope to hear from you soon
    You a Dallas Cowboys fan by chance?
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    No St Louis Blues
  • patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    I still need guild can I join?
    Add me to your friends list and I will get you in the guild
    Just want to say thanks for letting me in. Nice group of people. Mix of new players, experienced MMO players, but everyone seems nice so far and helpful to each other.
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
  • harlequinnbraznharlequinnbrazn Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Welcome to all the new recruits; hope I get to officially meet all of you before too long. :)
    <Officer of Rise from the Ashes.>
    Thanks Sooner that means a lot! I look forward to running with you soon
  • zephyron76zephyron76 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Hi ! am looking to join a fairly active guild. I am new to level 60 as of last night before today's patch for Elemental Evil. Looking to grow end game with fellow players. my in game name is szordrin and my xb user is PiranhaLoki76.
    Please add me to your friends list and I will get you in the guild
  • zephyron76zephyron76 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2015

I added you to my friend list here, and i added your gamer tag on xbox! B)
  • celendreacelendrea Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I would like to join adding you on xbl
  • harlequinnbraznharlequinnbrazn Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    We have a couple people who do run PVP pretty frequently; most of us are more casual with our PVP but we have a handful that are more dedicated to it. If you'd like to give us a try we'd be happy to connect you with the few we have.
    <Officer of Rise from the Ashes.>
    Add me to your friends list and I will get you in the guild we have a few pvp players one that was on page 14 before the mod drop
  • arinipplesarinipples Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    HI I would like to join . A mmo vet here loving nvm on xbox one . I am lvl 31 guardian fighter atm and gaining every day . Gammer tag Is xenophoon .
  • runswithherdrunswithherd Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm looking for an active guild. Weeaboo Warlord on xbox live. Been trying to get back into the game!
  • fasada1000fasada1000 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I would like to join you guild. GT: fasada1000. Have 2 characters at level 60. Just looking for cool people to play with.
  • shamrok#5900 shamrok Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    I'm pretty new around here but I've played my share of MMOs so I'll hit you up for an invite when I get on in a few hours
  • avagoravagor Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Hi my partner and I are looking for a guild to join we have lvl 70 characters hers is a hunter trapper mine is a scourge warlock but we have several other characters at lvl 60 we are in the UK time zone and were wondering how many ppl you have in the guild that play in UK/Europe if you would like to get ahold of me my get is awetfish thank you for reading
    To all three of your posts please add me to your friends list and I can get you in the guild. As far as how many UK members off the top of my head we 4 from Scotland, 2 from Sweden, 4 from England, plus a couple more I know of but can't remember exactly which countries. We also have 2 from the land down under. We have a full squad on almost around the clock now so there is always someone in the guild on. Hope that helps