test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rise from the Ashes

Comments

• witt#1140 witt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I would like to join if invites are still open

I have a Lvl 63 SW trying to get to Lvl 70, my playstyle is rough around the edges so any tips on how to play, powers, gear and artifacts use correctly with a SW will be greatly appreciated. Train me properly and I'll become a valuable asset.

GT: illwittdeez
  • harlequinnbraznharlequinnbrazn Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Invites are always open, just a matter of us being able to get you properly initiated into the guild (party chat for a meet and greet and an invite sent). I'll be happy to add you, Witt, in the morning if Blue doesn't beat me to it (which he might).
    <Officer of Rise from the Ashes.>
  • xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    @Witt

I would be more than happy to party up with you and share what I know about the SW. I typically pull top dps in any dungeon very easily. This had been my main since day one of game release so I would like to think I know just about everything with this class. Btw I am in this guild lol
  • schwonkyschwonky Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hi, I'm looking for an active guild to join. I'm a level 70 SW hellbringer fury and need to finish Spinward plus all the newly opened level 70 areas. I'm finding my character quite squishy so any advice on set up would be great, I play most evenings and weekends (uk timezone).
  • schwonkyschwonky Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Oops I forgot to add my gamertag is Swanne72 :smile:
  • ringofear#8556 ringofear Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello Rise from the ashes,

I'm a very new player who just started playing this game, I have a lvl 26 paladin and want to have other people to play the game with. I'm usually very active during nights, I'm in PST timezone. I'm 29 years old and very mature.

My GT is xMangoHabanero

Thanks.
  • bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Please add me to your friends list and I will get you in the guild
    Rise from the Ashes guild leader
  • vu1k4n#9580 vu1k4n Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Am a Hunter Ranger lvl 50 been looking for a while
    GT Salam4nder99
    Post edited by vu1k4n#9580 on
  • lilvampchicklilvampchick Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hi, would love to join the guild. My GT is Goth Loli Vamp. Will get on tomorrow and try to get a hold of you.
  • harlequinnbraznharlequinnbrazn Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Glad to hear it; I'll add you to my friends list right now, lilvampchick so we can start getting you set up. :)
    <Officer of Rise from the Ashes.>
  • daveman45750#7375 daveman45750 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    New player ...only been playing a week or so have a lvl 60 hunter ranger. Currently on most of the day till i get doctor release to go back to work. Gamer tag is Stringfellow69
  • inigomontoya187inigomontoya187 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi, I was out of the gam for a few months, but now I'm back, and as active as ever. I prefer laid back people to play with, so a casual guild sounds awesome. I have a lvl 39 guardian fighter. My gamertag is Inigomontoya187.
    Please add me to your friends list and I can get you in the guild
  • thuad77thuad77 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Howdy all,
    I'm a level 63 OP (healer). New to the game learning all I can about what to try to do first and such. I'm looking for a guild where I can have some folks to do all these dailies with, pve dung's and maybe some pvp as well. I don't mind helping folks but for now I may have more questions than answers.

Couple of things, I love healing I can play any class as long as healing is involved. I would like to be at least grouped with the 18+ folks, my humor moves faster than my brain filter sometimes (wanted to make sure I would be a fit before adding bleedingblue or others). I also am looking for a long term home, I hated guild jumpers in wow and I'm sure I would hate it here.

gamertag is Thuad
    That no problem all our members are over 18 so no worries about that. Please add me to your friends list when you get a chance and I can send you the link to our forum page and get you in our guild. Look forward to hearing from you
  • jtangokilojtangokilo Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hey there. I have been looking to join a guild. I have been playing for about 4 months now. I have a llv 70 OP, lvl 70 CW, lvl 63 TR & lvl 62 Cleric. Currently I play in the early evening M-F(eastern time) and as much as I can on the weekends. Send an invite my way if you can. It would be great to group up with non-pug groups to actually complete a dungeon. Thanks
    Please add me to your friends list and I will get you in the guild. Thanks
    My gt is bleedin blue75
  • iceviper220iceviper220 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    i took a long break playing as pladin is there any lvl req? im very active just hate playing solo or with ppl that love to kick
    GT:PhychoticDrEamz
    would like to join
    Characters~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IGN:Ryuke-GWF-lvl 43
    No level req. Please add me to your friends list and I will get you in the guild
    With strongholds right around the corner being in a guild will be very important to success. Due to some recent players leaving the game and other inactivity issues we have 50 spots left for any active player looking to run with a good guild that communicates well and works well together. We currently have approximately 100 active members with almost 200 characters We have our own very well put together forum page and always have members on no matter what time of the day it is. We have a very good Officer Corp. that will help you with anything you may need as far as questions or content.

We do require you to register on our forum page and review our own COC. It is basic common sense things in regards to respecting other members. And we ask that if you have a question or need something to ask for help, if you can help someone offer it and be respectful to everyone in our guild. Those are the only requirements for being in our guild. We don't care if you are a weekend warrior or a daily player as long as you play and join in on party chats and forum discussions. We don't have lone wolf players in our guild. Every single player plays with every single player. Either thru chat or in game content

If this is something that you would like to be a part of please feel free to add me to your friends list and I will get you in the guild. I ask that when join to run with either in party chat or in game content with myself or one of my officers for a little while so we can explain to you how we do things and introduce you to a few of our guild members. Only myself and my officer staff can bring you in. Harley who has made several post on this thread is one of my Founders and actually runs our forum page. She can also be a contact for you to join. If you have any other questions about our guild please feel free to ask away.
  • kipfizhkipfizh Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Hi,

Your guild sounds a lot of fun and I'd love to join up. I'm a UK based level 64 Trickster Rogue who hasn't yet learned the tricks of the trade (certainly when it comes to equipment). I'm on daily even if I'm not heavily active that day, largely to update professions, invoke and pick up VIP items, but on the days I am active I do all the dailies I can and would love to help anyone out anytime and get fully involved.

I've recently finished the base game story content and am working through EE, while finally getting to grips with what decent (blue+) equipment actually looks like (the main story doesn't give you much, and until becoming VIP two weeks ago I'd never opened a lockbox or anything like that).

Personally, I'm a mid-30s Dad of three, and RPGs are my escapism from a very busy day job and my trio of lovable monkeys. Love to help people - the only MMO I ever played before was one in which I got a kick out of guiding lower level players around more difficuly areas to give them a boost along. Lots of fun.
    Please add me to your friends list and I will get you in our guild. Looking forward to hearing from you soon
  • jikhanjikhan Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Hi!

Is Rise from the Ashes going to be heavily into the Strongholds content? Father/daughter duo here, he mains a 70 HR (trapper), I main a 70 Oathbound Pally (Devotion/Justice) and we're looking into active guilds for the SH release coming up in November. We just got our Alliance gear sets, but have no problem with running dungeons or dailies with guildies and always willing to try content that others might need. We're usually on at least 3 nights a week plus weekends, though sometimes we do play a couple of different sub-70 alts as he's leveling a Tank Pally and I'm leveling a DC with him.

Goldnharl@Nostradammit (me)
    Carric Moonshadow@WimpishChalice
  • cronkhite28cronkhite28 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    GT: SaltyPenguin21
    I am only lvl 38 at the moment but would love to join
    Yes we will be heavy into strongholds already started saving up supplies for it. We are a very active guild with usually around 5 to 10 members at least on all the time. Please add me to your friends list and I can get you in the guild
  • kiddoutlaw#1392 kiddoutlaw Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am looking for a decent guild that actually gets along and doesn't fight all the time like my previous guild. I am a level 36 Devoted Cleric.
    Please add me to your friends list and I will get you in the guild
  • spyshadow1spyshadow1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    lvl 63 scourge warlock interested in joining the guild, will send you a friend request when I get home. Hope there are still spots open. i'm very active and love running heroic content with guild members
  • kipfizhkipfizh Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Hi - sorry for the delay getting back - I realised after asking to join that I'm starting a ten day holiday, and I thought it would be a bit daft to join and then disappear. When I'm back in ten days I'd LOVE to join up - you've already been incredibly welcoming - thanks.