test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Maze Engine Bugs & Issues

Comments

• Options
    yozzy#3477 yozzy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    After the Maze update the Cleric I made during x2 XP event, suddenly has no sound. (Dash, Powers, Shield etc.) everything/one else is fine people, environment, music. Anything else I can hear but sound generated from my cleric is muted. any suggestions?
  • Options
    ftrydaftryda Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    @strumslinger SW BoVA worked in CN after hard reset, but a long time recurring issue of curses not casting despite showing animation continues. Most prevalent is Tyrannical Threat, long unmistakable animation ends with characters fists continuing to shake in the air, but then no TT curse cast and action points are still full.
    4000 iL Scourge Warlock
    Well Endowed (Xbox)
  • Options
    ultraman755ultraman755 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Not sure if this is Maze Engine specific but i'll post it here because it persisted through into Maze Engine.

I'm not sure why but the History page ( where you select your title and write your bio) is slightly buggy.

It seems that either looking at another player's bio or having another player look at your bio has a weird effect where it changes your bio to that of the other player. For example:
    if i had put in my bio
    'This Bio Will Not Change'
    and another player had the bio
    'Been playing Neverwinter for a long time now'
    and then i proceeded to look at that player's bio or they looked at mine, i would either end up with their bio, they would end up with mine or we may both end up with an empty bio. Again, not sure exactly what causes it, but it is kind of irritating to me and the people i have been with who have suffered from the bug.

I know this is a minor bug but it would be great to see it fixed at some point.
    Again this isn't Maze engine specific as far as I'm aware, but it needs to be addressed.
    -------------
    Thank You For Your Time
    Ultraman754
  • Options
    stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User

After the Maze update the Cleric I made during x2 XP event, suddenly has no sound. (Dash, Powers, Shield etc.) everything/one else is fine people, environment, music. Anything else I can hear but sound generated from my cleric is muted. any suggestions?

Same for me...
  • Options
    stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    For the love of Christ, please... If you are going to keep 'A' as as the player interaction button, move 'Invite to group' down on the list so it is not the first option (making the fist 'Null' if need be). I have invited thousands of people by accident picking up loot as they do a drive by. It gives the incorrect impression that I may like them and want to help... I don't...
  • Options
    masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    A ton of bugs with tensers disk.
    1) It has no taunt
    2) The in combat ability is sluggish, and often doesn't work at all.
    3) The in combat ability has a chance to PERMANENTLY root you. The I'm stuck, defeat yourself, and even restarting the game won't fix it. You have to have a sign post to change maps to cure it.
    4) Tapping up to mount right before you press A to interact with something doesn't work. You will dismount before the objective can be completed
  • Options
    muckingfuppetmuckingfuppet Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    Barbarian's Revelry is not working that's for pve
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    masteroga said:

A ton of bugs with tensers disk.

1) It has no taunt

2) The in combat ability is sluggish, and often doesn't work at all.

3) The in combat ability has a chance to PERMANENTLY root you. The I'm stuck, defeat yourself, and even restarting the game won't fix it. You have to have a sign post to change maps to cure it.

4) Tapping up to mount right before you press A to interact with something doesn't work. You will dismount before the objective can be completed

;p Atleast ya have the disc, over the next few months Im aiming for between 2000 Salvage to +2700 Salvage items for it.
    Post edited by ltsmithneko on
  • Options
    freakydeaky#4955 freakydeaky Member Posts: 5 Arc User

Loading screen seems to take longer and is glitchy... has a line or two that glitch across screen when loading into new zones, switching characters, etc...

Totally agree with you. Loading screens are taking much longer than they used to and I also see the glitchy horizontal lines flashing across the screen.

I've timed a few loading screens to take upwards of 2 minutes. I've literally walked away to grab a drink and come back to see the loading screen STILL up.
    same for me ...
  • Options
    hrose#4061 hrose Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hi, I'm writing here because a support ticket response suggested to do so. I see that the developer is aware of the at-will sound bug. On my Devoted Cleric, the dodge sound also is missing (pressing Left Thumbstick in). The other additional issue which may not be common, is when I activate a daily power the screen lights up and makes the hallelujah chorus of leveling up. (It's amusing, but very weird). This has only happened on my Devoted Cleric. My Paladin seems to be normal. Gamertag: Pretty Edward. Chars: Michael-Mary (OP), Numinos (DC). I don't use my other alts much.
  • Options
    stueyboy29#1872 stueyboy29 Member Posts: 2 New User
    My medium adventures horse is missing
  • Options
    stueyboy29#1872 stueyboy29 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Also I'm not getting my skill points I've leveled up twice now and no skill point
  • Options
    casanova86casanova86 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The new queue system doesn't follow the required groups rule when queuing up solo. Says it requires 1 tank 1 healer and 3 dps but all its doing is grouping dps 90% the time no tank or heals
  • Options
    masrotajmasrotaj Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    My Main Character can no longer see a quest path nor a path to waypoints it does not show on the minimap or the main screen .
    I contacted customer service with no results . I have VIP status and had presumed this would prioritize support.
    My 2 alt's do not have this issue
  • Options
    battbootbattboot Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Medium Adventure horse missing
  • Options
    mrsbloodred#6192 mrsbloodred Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I still am missing my mount from the release of Maze Engine. they need to fix all issues especially with all of the lagging issues,
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Btw Im not sure if others are having this issue, but it tends to happen to me fairly often IBS for the gwf keeps bugging out to where it seems to not register the damage being dealt at times so it'll deal nothing when I hit an enemy sometimes. :p
  • Options
    mrsbloodred#6192 mrsbloodred Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I am not able to do my daily quests in the maze engine? Is anyone else having the issue?
  • Options
    theguiidotheguiido Member Posts: 467 Arc User
    The Guardian Fighters Villains Menace: The problem with this, is that the definition is COMPLETELY different from what is does. It does not fully protect you from CC. HR's still daze me, and TR's still make me un-immune from CC. Please fix the issue of not being immune to CC the definition says. TO ANY DISABLING EFFECTS. It also takes way too long to activate. As of this mod, this has been happening. However these have been here for a long time and never have been fixed. But has been worsened as of this mod.
    Proteus
    Guardian Fighter
    TLO
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1221446/the-future-of-the-gf/p1 Existing Problems Still In The Guardian Fighter

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12984912m
    Feat Changes I'd like to see in The Guardian Fighter
  • Options
    andyufcfanandyufcfan Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    The achievement for beating the castle never boss 25 times, achievement progress is not given unless you do 10 million or so to the boss itself or something like that. That can't be the way it's meant to be right?
  • Options
    unitedweevil679#9682 unitedweevil679 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    Don't know if this is working as intended or not, figured I'd post it just in case.

Insignias, when dropped from chests, are bound to character.

Insignias, when dropped from skill nodes, are also bound to character.

Insignias, when dropped from boss fights, are party loot, not individual loot like everything else that a boss drops.
  • Options
    obliquity811obliquity811 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    This is completely BROKEN that I am unable to hear my toons powers going off

FIX
  • Options
    killerfate1killerfate1 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Kick from group does not work. You get the message "Unable to remove character from this map, did you mean to kick from group?" Also characters are getting stuck in groups and unable to leave, the leave from group option is not lit up like the rest. Really a pain to be stuck in a group and not able to leave at all
  • Options
    thehtcmobile#2874 thehtcmobile Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I have a Xbox One capture on my feed titled DC Sound Bug. Check that out if you don't see the exact issues with the Devoted Cleric. This is really bad and game breaking for the Cleric users on Neverwinter and I hope you get this fixed soon. I've been trying to get past the sound issue for the sake of taking advantage of the events to level up my character and geting AD but I just cant do for long enough without losing my mind, its really depressing not hearing all the epicness the cleric can produce... Please fix this sooner than later if possible, and check the capture out on my feed if you don't have a good idea of the bug.

Oh and also, Prophecy of Doom doesn't work right. You'll use it and even when you fulfill the prophecy and kill the target before it ends, it NEVER resets and I gain no significant percentage of AP AT ALL. If this was put in to keep the cleric from getting there Daily power back too quick to keep the cleric from being broken please update the text so users aren't confused, otherwise fix it so it can just stop being a useless power that serves no helpful functionality other then a enemy debuff that can be done with any other power with better benefits. The power is not doing what it says it should be doing, and it would be a really awesome ability to have at your disposal.

Thank you if the Devs read this.

P.S. I just uploaded a capture titled prophecy of doom bug, and it shows the problem.
    Post edited by thehtcmobile#2874 on
  • Options
    darzalondarzalon Member Posts: 3 Arc User

I have a Xbox One capture on my feed titled DC Sound Bug. Check that out if you don't see the exact issues with the Devoted Cleric. This is really bad and game breaking for the Cleric users on Neverwinter and I hope you get this fixed soon. I've been trying to get past the sound issue for the sake of taking advantage of the events to level up my character and geting AD but I just cant do for long enough without losing my mind, its really depressing not hearing all the epicness the cleric can produce... Please fix this sooner than later if possible, and check the capture out on my feed if you don't have a good idea of the bug.

Oh and also, Prophecy of Doom doesn't work right. You'll use it and even when you fulfill the prophecy and kill the target before it ends, it NEVER resets and I gain no significant percentage of AP AT ALL. If this was put in to keep the cleric from getting there Daily power back too quick to keep the cleric from being broken please update the text so users aren't confused, otherwise fix it so it can just stop being a useless power that serves no helpful functionality other then a enemy debuff that can be done with any other power with better benefits. The power is not doing what it says it should be doing, and it would be a really awesome ability to have at your disposal.

Thank you if the Devs read this.

P.S. I just uploaded a capture titled prophecy of doom bug, and it shows the problem.

^^This... All of it^^

• Options
    captkerunchcaptkerunch Member Posts: 1 New User
    Since maze engine update my dungeon master achievement has become stuck at 88%, I have ran different epics to see if any would count, which they don't. Played castle never when it reappeared with update and suspect it is the cause of tracking problem. Other people I play with tracking still works though.... please fix as I stopped playing epics when it first broke and sadly just started playing them again only to have new problem
  • Options
    maryrose101maryrose101 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    On my warlock I am missing my Appearance change mod 5 Malevolent Raid Armour this disappeared after Maze update how can I get this back
  • Options
    maryrose101maryrose101 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    If they made all mod 5 Armour equipment and dungeon stuff available from enclave stores this would remove a lot of disappearing gear problems
  • Options
    kessler2012#6074 kessler2012 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Dying glimmerstone Mine respawns you in silverdrip. Please fix.
  • Options
    sax1993sax1993 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    I'm coming here to reiterate to FIX THE DC SOUNDS.

This is driving me nuts. My character is mute. ALL effects are silent: powers, dash, going into flashlight mode etc.
    Main: Sax Cleric (Arbiter) [Xbox and PC]
    Alts:
    Saxy Healz Paladin (Oathkeeper) [Xbox and PC]
    Saxon Ranger (Warden)
    Yuri Wizard (Thaumaturge)

Member of the guild: Legacy (Xbox) and Strawberry Yakuza (PC)