What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Maze Engine Bugs & Issues

Comments

• obliquity811obliquity811 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    FIX THE DC's SOUND ALREADY
  • edo21edo21 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Since the update when i try to open anything from my inventory that contains something like "chest or cask of wonders" it says overflow bag full even when there is space in my inventory and it won't open them. I do have many items in my overflow but i can't move the items until i open those items first. I try to fill the slots of my inventory to see if items from quest goes to the overflow and they did but i got some astral diamonds and they appear as an item in the overflow.
    Post edited by edo21 on
  • nvwrad#6794 nvwrad Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Game froze 4 times in last few days randomly while going through menus since Maze Engine dlc.
    Never had this game freeze on me for the last year I've been playing it.
    Also now see a bar across screen flickering in the lower half of loading screen, not an issue really just something I've noticed.
  • bennizzobennizzo Member Posts: 2 New User
    I kill orcus with my team at least 40 times but it's reported ever 0/25 in the summery, so i can't get the achievement.
    You don't expect i can kill him in solo?
  • obliquity811obliquity811 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
  • unholyapostle#3696 unholyapostle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Campaign stuck on 2/10 defend neverwinter and wont advance.. only thing i did was help a person kill nafarshee or whatever right before i tried to get my daily from bruenor.. now its been over a week and i still cant advance maze engine campaign
  • gamer#7189 gamer Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    In the well of dragons the mission fetch quest wolf is not appearing. I chose the quest go to the location and the wolf is no where around. Does anyone have this issue?
  • alliancesoldieralliancesoldier Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Unable to log into shard......
  • mrsbloodred#6192 mrsbloodred Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    come on community help a Neverwinter supporter out!
  • xspopxxspopx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have 2 Issues
    -Critical Healing Ability on Mounts doesn't work properly. It states "Whenever you Critically Strike" you get healed. I'm only getting this heal every 3 swings of my sword(approx.) which amounts to about 6-30 Critical Strikes(depending on amount of enemies)
    -My Devoted Cleric goes in and out of combat constantly when no enemies are present. This meaning I cant go though gates or get on my mount unless I time it correctly.

Thank You.
  • felucifer#7664 felucifer Member Posts: 1 New User
    We just had our guild hall glitch from 12 straight to 13 without the resources needed to do so how do I submit a bug report
  • manomanmano#9877 manomanmano Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have tried for over a week now to se if Battlehammer will give me a daily quest so that I can complete the next step of my Maze Engine Campaign. It's highly frustrating as I would have now had enough points to proceed with the Chapter missions.
  • manomanmano#9877 manomanmano Member Posts: 2 New User
    My Arc app on ym Xbox does not recognise that I have completed any of the achievements. I am signed in and it recognises my gamertag... What must I do so that it applies my points?
  • noah#5636 noah Member Posts: 1 New User
    I bought 5,300 zen and never got it
  • I lost a few hundred thousand refinement points while refining. Game took the points but did not register. Plus lost a Blood ruby which did not register.
  • I have read people referring to the Elemental Evil Campaign but never saw it. I had downloaded NV in the Fall of 2015. After I installed the latest update, June 2016, it miraculously appeared in my main menu. Good news, it updated itself & applied all the Quest to the campaign. Can't use any of the stuff because I am a level 70 GWF now, but it was a pleasant surprise. I thought it was only for the PC since people referred to it & I didn't have it. The game does freeze while your in the middle of Dungeon fights. Other time's you lose your stamina for no apparent reason while fighting & have to sign off & on quickly to get it back.
  • alliera7311alliera7311 Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!AhauZ45geKvtgwjtEUPXcENM33Bo No AP gain from items! Such as insignias, artifact bonus stats, and jewel reinforcement kits that ppl paid good AD for!
    Post edited by alliera7311 on
    Guild: TLO GH 20
    Main: EMERALD LEGEND
    CN chest sometimes buggs out and yes I have the keys! https://1drv.ms/v/s!AhauZ45geKvtgwSm4dhZkZ3qtFvh
    Orcus Set is scaling with Buffs. Creating dmg in imbalance that you guys are working oh so hard to fix.
  • dhoxseydhoxsey Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    The queue system is a mess since this update and the game timeouts have become more frequent. Really frustrating and making this game unplayable...
  • moogie101#4741 moogie101 Member Posts: 121 Arc User

I have read people referring to the Elemental Evil Campaign but never saw it. I had downloaded NV in the Fall of 2015. After I installed the latest update, June 2016, it miraculously appeared in my main menu. Good news, it updated itself & applied all the Quest to the campaign. Can't use any of the stuff because I am a level 70 GWF now, but it was a pleasant surprise. I thought it was only for the PC since people referred to it & I didn't have it. The game does freeze while your in the middle of Dungeon fights. Other time's you lose your stamina for no apparent reason while fighting & have to sign off & on quickly to get it back.

Just a heads up in case you didn't notice it, the gear is useless if already Lvl. 70 but the campaign does comes with additional Boons to strengthen your character.
  • r4zorb4ck#8951 r4zorb4ck Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The ambush encounter for the hunter ranger does not work properly.
    1. Hit stronghold dummy with hindering strike.
    2. Use ambush encounter to go invisible for five seconds and add buff.
    3. Your invisibility goes away immediately and the buff is added to your procing roots instead of your next encounter.

You are supposed to go invisible and if you dont move your next attack is buffed. The HR's roots make the invisibility go away and add the buff to your procing roots and NOT your next attack. If you poison your enemy or a boon procs on the enemy it takes your ambush away as well. Thanks.
    edited August 2016
    Post edited by alliera7311 on
  • hellcat1#1124 hellcat1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    My game crashes anytime I try to interact with a mailbox. It happens on all characters on 2 separate XB1's. I created a character for my wife under her account on the same XB1's and she has no problems.
    My characters will look up or menus will scroll up by themselves every few seconds. It only stops when you pull down on the right thumb stick but only for a few seconds. I thought maybe it was my controller, but it happens on another xb1 with a different controller. It happens on all my characters but doesn't happen on a character I created an account under my wife's profile on the same XB1 with the same controller.
    I haven't received arc points for over half of the achievements on my account,
  • pallmor#4634 pallmor Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    When I try running a dungeon, it won't put me in the instance queue group with the other players. So I don't get any rewards at the end. I put more details in a post below.