test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Maze Engine Bugs & Issues

Comments

• Options
    bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    If you inspect someone, then inspect a piece of their gear, the tooltip is broken...

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• Options
    lazyjacko72lazyjacko72 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    For "the console was unable to retrieve a
    security token plz try later" error try restarting your xbox one that seemed to work for me.
  • Options
    lazyjacko72lazyjacko72 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Any update on what is happening with the missing mountsit takes forever to get around without my epic moint
  • Options
    Loading screen seems to take longer and is glitchy... has a line or two that glitch across screen when loading into new zones, switching characters, etc...

• Options

Qued up for regular Demogorgon today right at the begining of the event. The que never let me in. Somethings up with the new que system for it to literally go 3-4 minutes without letting me in.

Ive had this happen quite a lot as well... my assumption is due to the group requirements, dps positions are filled quickly and limits the amount of groups. each instance requires 10 players, 2 tanks, 2 healers, and 4 dps... so this may not be broken... wai and unfortunately limits many dps from finding groups.

• Options
    amyn4paradiseamyn4paradise Member Posts: 1 New User
    Damage for all dps and into the fray is not working properly, the damage is significantly lower in Castle never than it should be. A 23k power trickster is only dealing 500 a hit with Crit in low thousands. Info the fray is not properly procing and buffing players damage
  • Options
    theclutchhandtheclutchhand Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    So since the release of the Maze Engine on Xbox One I've defeated Orcus 12 times, but in achievements under journal it tells me 0/25. I've spoken to other friends who play devoted clerics and pally and they have no credit either. Seems to be bugged/glitched for support classes??? Can you work on a fix please
    Post edited by theclutchhand on
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    ftryda said:

Really odd bug... on my Scourge Warlock i could not cast the encounter power Blades of Vanquished Armies while in Castle Never. I swapped power and equipped again, but still would not cast. I switched to another and hadn't retested afterwards. Hopefully hard reset and I won't see this again, but figured I throw it out there since I find most warlock powers casting buggy already and although reported was ignored.

Is this still an issue? If it is, can you give us more specifics or even a screenshot?

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User

Dread ring Mini event is still broken. No matter how many objectives we get to and destroy... no points are ever awarded.

These were supposed to be removed thats why. :)
  • Options
    gunnerdom98gunnerdom98 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    game randomly crashes in added dungeons
  • Options
    sax1993sax1993 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    I've ran a couple Prophecy of Madness runs, before mod 9 I could gold 9/10. I've ran four so far 0/4. Either my groups sucked or something is up.
    Main: Sax Cleric (Arbiter) [Xbox and PC]
    Alts:
    Saxy Healz Paladin (Oathkeeper) [Xbox and PC]
    Saxon Ranger (Warden)
    Yuri Wizard (Thaumaturge)

Member of the guild: Legacy (Xbox) and Strawberry Yakuza (PC)
  • Options
    kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    Aren't insignias of prosperity supposed to have glory, gold and exp gain as a secondary stat?
  • Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    @sax1993 ...I'm going to assume that the timer now works in real time for PoM. 5 minutes is now 5 minutes instead if say 6 leaving you to hustle that much faster for gold.
  • Options
    sax1993sax1993 Member Posts: 126 Arc User

@sax1993 ...I'm going to assume that the timer now works in real time for PoM. 5 minutes is now 5 minutes instead if say 6 leaving you to hustle that much faster for gold.

We were hauling HAMSTER and barely got silver for the first two phases. Oh well at least you still have a chance for +5 rings without gold
    Main: Sax Cleric (Arbiter) [Xbox and PC]
    Alts:
    Saxy Healz Paladin (Oathkeeper) [Xbox and PC]
    Saxon Ranger (Warden)
    Yuri Wizard (Thaumaturge)

Member of the guild: Legacy (Xbox) and Strawberry Yakuza (PC)
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    DC combat sounds are missing. :( It's weird.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    obliquity811obliquity811 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    All DC audio is broken

No sound on any encounter
    No sound for at wills
    No sound for dodge
    No sound for Divinity activation
  • Options
    samisafish#6847 samisafish Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    DC - view seems to shift when using encounters. I have an aim point, click encounter to bring up circle and the view shifts. Have to re aim before executing encounters.
  • Options
    obsolete1979obsolete1979 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I joined a group just before Orcus in castle never. After the fight I couldnt loot any of the chests, tried to relog but it only put me in PE. Got credit for the kill in the achievement
  • Options
    chnops68chnops68 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    issue resolved.
    Post edited by chnops68 on
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    chnops68 said:

Missing my purple ranked horse mount and spider mount. Put in a ticket 2 days ago. No reply!!!

Many people have you'll have to wait your turn. :p
  • Options
    kimchee75kimchee75 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Logged in with my character who had a Legendary Coastal Flail Snail and did not receive the notice to add it to my stable. And its no where in my inventory. Other characters riding other mounts received the notice with no issues. I'd really like my legendary mount back. I opened a ticket yesterday, waiting for response.
  • Options
    mikeadamczykmikeadamczyk Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Good luck to people who have lost mounts. That would be horrible!
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

Loading screen seems to take longer and is glitchy... has a line or two that glitch across screen when loading into new zones, switching characters, etc...

Totally agree with you. Loading screens are taking much longer than they used to and I also see the glitchy horizontal lines flashing across the screen.

I've timed a few loading screens to take upwards of 2 minutes. I've literally walked away to grab a drink and come back to see the loading screen STILL up.
  • Options
    dkrue84#4876 dkrue84 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    "I've ran a couple Prophecy of Madness runs, before mod 9 I could gold 9/10. I've ran four so far 0/4. Either my groups sucked or something is up."

It's because they fixed the timer. It actually counts down correctly now. Before it would count down one second every two seconds so you had double the time.
  • Options
    amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    Tiamat hoard is still bugged and resets everyday instead of every week
  • Options
    telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    Silly, but there's a bug on the Trade-Bar griffin where it appears to be the legendary version while you're mounting it.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.