test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Invitation to Casual Gamers

Comments

• telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    Guild Newsletter #2

Welcome to another Guild update message – there’s some important stuff here, so I’ll dive right in.

- In preparation for Maze Engine we’ll be removing some inactive users to make room for new or returning members. To help us make sure we don’t accidently remove any active users, you can help us by updating your Guild Member Comment. To do that, go to the guild roster, highlight yourself and you’ll see the option to change your Guild Member Comment. Every time you update it, it dates it and we can easily see you’re active. As always, if you are accidentally removed, please don’t be upset… just reply to this message and you’ll be invited right back.

- There is currently a sale on Zen, which means the cost of transferring AD to Zen will temporarily come down. If you’re looking to trade AD for Zen, you should look to do that this week. Conversely, if you want to trade Zen for AD, you should wait until Maze Engine comes out.

- This coming weekend has double AD/RP/XP/Enchants. Consider saving all missions that grant AD until the weekend, along with anything you can salvage for AD or refine into your artifacts.

- Zeph had some great tips in previous messages about getting ready for Maze Engine. In short, save your VIP keys for the new Lockbox (which contains insignias) to maximise profits and keep a hold of any profession assets.

If you have any questions or feedback, please let me know.

See you in the Stronghold,
    Ardu
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • blkhrt#8714 blkhrt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi!!! Looking for guild and this seems to be the kind I'm looking for!! L61 half elf trickster rogue..... Cassi von Blackheart@CapN BlacKHe4RT
  • dozer24dozer24 Member Posts: 23 Arc User

Winners for Giveaway #5!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujc0VisFwo4

The Winners are:
    Prince Dozer, Peren Moonshadow, Wil Shieldheart, Harbor Smashmouth, Saeri

I couldn't believe it when I got the mail that I won, pretty cool from you all.
  • darkian3darkian3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    returning player to neverwinter , i am looking for a guild to have some fun when the kid is sleeping
    Gt Darkian3
    character: Khaligan@darkian3
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    darkian3 said:

returning player to neverwinter , i am looking for a guild to have some fun when the kid is sleeping
    Gt Darkian3
    character: Khaligan@darkian3

Invite sent.

• skarob#1667 skarob Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi would like an invite Lieriel@o0o0psmybad, i'm on most nights. Thats a letter o #0 letter o #0 for o0o0

Hi would like an invite Lieriel@o0o0psmybad, i'm on most nights. Thats a letter o #0 letter o #0 for o0o0

Invite sent.
    +10 Internet points to Zeph for spelling 'o0o0ps' correctly. ;)
    Casual Gamers
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.

JOIN US.
  • morty44#7179 morty44 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Do you have players active around the clock? Im late night CET mostly.
    There are people all around the place. Most are based in the US, but we have a handful (like myself) in New Zealand and a few from the UK.
    But most of the action is between roughly 9pm-2am PST.
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
  • morty44#7179 morty44 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    > @telprydain said:
    > There are people all around the place. Most are based in the US, but we have a handful (like myself) in New Zealand and a few from the UK.
    > But most of the action is between roughly 9pm-2am PST.

Oh I see, well that's 5am-10am my time and pretty much the only time I know I wont play... Sucks:/
  • fuzzyrabbiddogg#2729 fuzzyrabbiddogg Member Posts: 2 New User
    Started playing the game over the weekend with the double XP. Got to lvl 40 CW in one night. looking for some casual folk to help out a noob learn the ropes. so far have really enjoyed this game. If you dont mind a noob hit me up

LIA@FuzzyRabbidDogg

Started playing the game over the weekend with the double XP. Got to lvl 40 CW in one night. looking for some casual folk to help out a noob learn the ropes. so far have really enjoyed this game. If you dont mind a noob hit me up

LIA@FuzzyRabbidDogg

New players are welcome, but you will be doing mostly solo runs unless someone is leveling an alt or another new member is on. Most group activity is for 70. But with the reintroduction of four leveling dungeons today, there may be some interest.

However, you can always join HE runs in the stronghold. The group should help cover being a low level.

Invite sent.
  • misledtomisery#5339 misledtomisery Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Looking for pst players. Current guild seems to be all est, leaving me to solo and pug. Trickster named dex@misledtomisery3

Looking for pst players. Current guild seems to be all est, leaving me to solo and pug. Trickster named dex@misledtomisery3

We have 7-10 players on almost all the time, but there are times with less. 15-20 during peak times and weekends. Invite sent.

• nlneflngersnlneflngers Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm looking for a guild I've never been in one. Level 70 GWF 3100ish PST Nine@NLNEFLNGERS

I'm looking for a guild I've never been in one. Level 70 GWF 3100ish PST Nine@NLNEFLNGERS

Invite sent.
  • henschypoomhenschypoom Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Lucan Duskwalker@HenschyPoom here, I would also like to try joining your guild, it seems nice!
    I'm a SW at 2500 IL at the moment =)

Lucan Duskwalker@HenschyPoom here, I would also like to try joining your guild, it seems nice!
    I'm a SW at 2500 IL at the moment =)

Invite sent.
    Want to know who won the last giveaway? Check it out below:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0II7WOmMvFg
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
  • sexycuddlysexycuddly Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Id like to join if you are still recruiting. lvl 65 pally haven't been playing the game long. Scythe@xil karnage lix

Id like to join if you are still recruiting. lvl 65 pally haven't been playing the game long. Scythe@xil karnage lix

Invite sent.
    Short reminder:
    We have a facebook group for members here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/442312832629008/
    If you have any questions, you're welcome to stop by.
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
  • svalbard72svalbard72 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Tsar@Klaxon722 Thank you so very much

Tsar@Klaxon722 Thank you so very much

Invite sent.
  • jebus#1280 jebus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Interested in joining if you are still handing out the invites.

Stupid Flanders@litl_b_money

Interested in joining if you are still handing out the invites.

Stupid Flanders@litl_b_money

invite sent
  • xxhail89xxxxhail89xx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    would love to join this guild if you would have me... lvl 42 rouge kaedanshayde@XxHaiL89xX

would love to join this guild if you would have me... lvl 42 rouge kaedanshayde@XxHaiL89xX

Having trouble with that gamertag as I read it. ex,ex,ach, ay, eye, el, eight, nine, ex,ex. It does not exist. If it is correct, and another member cannot get an invite to you, email @zephyr1010 in game and I should be able to see the error.
This discussion has been closed.