test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Invitation to Casual Gamers

Comments

• dozer24dozer24 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Nice advice there, I'm already prepping for my respec, lol. I'm lvl 49 now iirc. Made some pretty solid headway over the weekend.
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    Dozer - did you get some ensorcelled gear? There's some in the guild bank if you need it.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • dean1975#6161 dean1975 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Wow thanks for the advice zephyriah !!! I have a GWF to level so I'll go with that till the maze engine drops. Looking fwd to double RP going to try n get artefact weapons before weekend!!
    edited March 2016
    Casual Gamers Giveaway: Blood Rubies + NEW/IMPROVED BOON!

As most of you will know, we’re currently giving away a blood ruby in our guild giveaway. Just thought I should announce that we’ve beaten both our stretch goals:
    * If we beat our current gem target, we’ll add another winner - MET
    * If we get 30 different participants, we’ll add another winner - MET
    That’s means we’ll have three winners this Friday!

That’s not all – beating the gem target means we were able to upgrade the Temple, rather than the farm… and that means our Guild Life-steal Boon is now a game-changing +1600! It should work automatically, but I have heard some reports from people who have had to manually activate it under the Boon menu – so make sure you’re getting the most out of it and it’s turned on!
    To get to Guild Hall Seven we’ll still need to upgrade the Temple one more time, along with upgrading the Farm and Quarry – but we’re half way there.

If you’re yet to enter the Blood Ruby draw, there’s still time! To enter, just donate 15 gems to the guild coffer. They need to be at the same time, with the same toon to make it easy to spot. (I will be watching the coffer, but I’m not on all the time and the coffer log is a mess, so shoot me a message to be sure I’ve marked your name down). You can enter once per day until Friday, with a cap of 7 entries per gamer-tag.

Thanks to everyone that's thrown in - and good luck for the draw!
    Casual Gamers
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.

JOIN US.
  • joht07#3848 joht07 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi, I've been looking at Guilds for and just wanted to ask if I can join. Currently I have a level 52 TR, I am pretty active. My gamer tag is JohT91, in game my TR's name is Joh.

Thank you
    Hey - I'll shoot out a invitation tonight.
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Hey - I'll shoot out a invitation tonight.

I sent one and it was accepted immediately, so it's covered.

There was some in game discussion of the the maze engine mount systems. Here a two links to help in the decision making.

neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Mount_Powers

https://two30.github.io/neverwinter-insignia/?0
    Turns out that our Easter is more hectic than I was expecting. The current plan is to have the video recorded and posted Sunday night.
    We're out of town for the next 30 hours, so expect the update in 31 hours =)
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
  • manhoef112359manhoef112359 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hi I'm looking for a guild to join. I play neverwinter on a daily basis. Should get to lv 70 in a week or so
    please invite
    Heagon@Manhoef112359 (lv60 GWF)

Hi I'm looking for a guild to join. I play neverwinter on a daily basis. Should get to lv 70 in a week or so

please invite

Heagon@Manhoef112359 (lv60 GWF)

Sorry, the game says you are already in a guild.

Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
  • manhoef112359manhoef112359 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @zephyriah said:
    > Hi I'm looking for a guild to join. I play neverwinter on a daily basis. Should get to lv 70 in a week or so
    >
    > please invite
    >
    > Heagon@Manhoef112359 (lv60 GWF)
    >
    >
    >
    > Sorry, the game says you are already in a guild.

I'm sorry forgot I created one but I left it now. No one played this game anymore

Dozer - did you get some ensorcelled gear? There's some in the guild bank if you need it.

Yeah I already have ensorcelled gear for my DC, but thanks for the offer anyway.

Also, do I need to be lvl 70 to activate the lifesteal boon? it doesn't appear to be working for me.
    dozer24 said:

Also, do I need to be lvl 70 to activate the lifesteal boon? it doesn't appear to be working for me.

You shouldn't need to, but I have heard that some people have had to activate it manually.
    Go to boons, and then Guild - and then I believe it's under defense. Just highlight it and hit 'A'.

I'm sorry forgot I created one but I left it now. No one played this game anymore

I'll shoot you an invite tonight if no one beats me to it.
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.

dozer24 said:

You shouldn't need to, but I have heard that some people have had to activate it manually.
    Go to boons, and then Guild - and then I believe it's under defense. Just highlight it and hit 'A'.

I did that and nothing happened.

What's your current life-steal?
    If it's not working maybe you do need to be a higher level, but this would be the first I've heard of it.
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.

What's your current life-steal?
    If it's not working maybe you do need to be a higher level, but this would be the first I've heard of it.

like 170-something.
    Hmmm. If I catch you on tonight I'll take a look then.
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
  • Log out and log back in. You should be able to go in there and actually 'activate' it after that.

Log out and log back in. You should be able to go in there and actually 'activate' it after that.

I'll give that a shot - thanks for the help.
    dozer24 said:

Hey there, Dozer.
    I looked into this - and it turns out that this scales down for characters under level 70. So you'll be getting something, but not the full 1600 point boost. Mystery solved!
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.

dozer24 said:

Hey there, Dozer.
    I looked into this - and it turns out that this scales down for characters under level 70. So you'll be getting something, but not the full 1600 point boost. Mystery solved!
    Yep, my level 30 gets just over 700.
    Yep it kicked in yesterday, thanks fellas.
  • fatlazygamer#8817 fatlazygamer Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello all, new player here with a Lvl 25 Ranger (currently using HR High Crit Build found on MMOminds), looking for an opportunity to join up and work towards some end game content, would be willing to make another toon to fit needs of the guild. I am online most days/nights & would be willing to meet up at certain times to run stuff.

Ingame name: Camthalion Ciryatan@Hellbound Drunk

Thx!
    I'll be working towards running with you guys pretty soon methinks - LVL 66 now with my DC and haven't even gotten to Spinward Rise yet :) .

I do have a ? though: I can't play Chapter 5 of Gauntlgrym right now - it's saying there is some sort of a "container" problem with my toon...I've looked it up but nothing seems to work. Should I put a ticket in now or something? I really want to get that Bruenor's Artifact, damnit.
    Casual Gamers Giveaway #4: Horn of Valhalla

We don’t request minimum donations – anything you give is much appreciated and due to your own generosity; so it’s awesome that we’ve already conquered the Quarry and completed upgrading another support building on the way to reaching Guild Hall 7!
    Next stop is Temple Level three. We need six guild buildings at level three before we can upgrade the guild hall to level seven, but upgrading the Temple also decreases the time of the summoning sickness penalty and boosts our life-steal boon to a crazy 2400!
    The resources we’ll need are Gems and Astral Diamonds – it’s always hard to ask for gems/diamonds, since we all need those for our characters; but I think you’ll agree that the reward for community is worth it. And as an added reward those who throw in to the coffer over the weekend, we’ve got another giveaway – and this time we’ve got an epic reward straight from the latest lockbox:

First Prize: Horn of Valhalla Artifact (+HP, +Crit, +Combat Advantage, Epic, Level 96, worth over 200k AD)
    Second Prize: x8 Augmentation cubes to unlock artifact weapon powers (kindly donated by Red and Freya)
    Third Prize: Item Level 135 Dusk Boots (Kindly donated by Toloth Dragoneater)

You can enter twice a day: Once for contributing diamonds, and once for contributing AD.
    * Minimum Gem Contribution: 10 Gems, Rank 5 or above
    * Minimum AD Contribution: 4K (1k for people with no level 70 characters)
    It will help me to spot qualifying donations, it would help if it was made in one go from a single toon. Entries are per gamer-tag, so there is a cap of 14 entries total.

The competition will run from this Friday to next Friday. Like always, I’ll be watching the coffer, but if you want to ensure your entry is counted it might pay to send me a message.
    (N.B. Those who have kindly donated prizes ARE still eligible for the main prize.)

- Ardu

Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
    dozer24 said:

I'll be working towards running with you guys pretty soon methinks - LVL 66 now with my DC and haven't even gotten to Spinward Rise yet :) .

I do have a ? though: I can't play Chapter 5 of Gauntlgrym right now - it's saying there is some sort of a "container" problem with my toon...I've looked it up but nothing seems to work. Should I put a ticket in now or something? I really want to get that Bruenor's Artifact, damnit.

Put in a ticket, it seems to be a new problem. Someone posted the same problem on the forum yesterday, but for the Portal To Tuern quest. First, try a hard reset of the Xbox.

Hello all, new player here with a Lvl 25 Ranger (currently using HR High Crit Build found on MMOminds), looking for an opportunity to join up and work towards some end game content, would be willing to make another toon to fit needs of the guild. I am online most days/nights & would be willing to meet up at certain times to run stuff.

Ingame name: Camthalion Ciryatan@Hellbound Drunk

Thx!

Invite Sent.
  • scorpiosniper#5404 scorpiosniper Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have only been playing for a couple of weeks now, but I would love to join a more laid back guild where I can really enjoy the game ad have fun playing in groups. I would love to run some dungeons and stuff with other members, and can get on pretty much every day.
    My tag is Tyrian@SCORPIOsniper
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.