test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Invitation to Casual Gamers

Comments

• telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    @fierceeyedfox
    Yeah, it does feel like it's designed to generate drama, eh?
    We try to mitigate with messages via Facebook and Newsletters via Guild Mail outlining important stuff, but there always seems to be one or two people who slip through the gap.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • saeri#0665 saeri Member Posts: 24 Arc User

I sent saeri an in game chat message. thanks.

Hi uberumberhulk,
    Yes! I remember your message. At the time, we had 148/150 members. To make sure those in the existing waitlist don't get shafted, I asked you to post in here. Zeph does an amazing job managing the list to keep things fair.

Let me know if you're now in the guild! Otherwise, hang in there and thanks for your inquiry. :smile:
  • kingneef#5223 kingneef Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Dont worry bout the name
    xxxGGxx420NoScopezxx@This Cat Stoned (30 TR) Still new
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Dont worry bout the name

xxxGGxx420NoScopezxx@This Cat Stoned (30 TR) Still new

Invite sent and we are now full again for a few days. Should be able to invite again Wed or Thurs.
  • imabigdawgimabigdawg Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    thanks. =)
    Post edited by imabigdawg on
    edited June 2016

I am looking for a new guild. LVL 70 GWF. I am item level 2488 (So close to 2500. will be there by end of week) If you could work with that i would really appreciate it. I donate to coffer and am active player.. 31 yr old, and laid back with a great sense of humor. Look forward to hearing back.. also, just a question what boons does your stronghold offer? Such as what rank on stable/barrack ect.. if any?

Thanks!

only one boon structure, temple rank 4. GH9 is under construction, followed by GH10, then we will build second boon structure and it will be decided by a vote conducted during the 9 days of the upgrade to GH10. We don't have many Pvp so barracks will not be a choice for second boon due to currencies issues for upgrading it. It may be a good fit for third or fourth after alliances. Stables seems to be currently in the lead, but that could change.
  • toxicchaos187#1962 toxicchaos187 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I would like to join. currently lvl 18 ranger hunter drow
    Gt is Toxic Chaos 187
    character is called Shadowblade

I would like to join. currently lvl 18 ranger hunter drow

Gt is Toxic Chaos 187

character is called Shadowblade

Invite sent.
  • darkryder0darkryder0 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Is the time thing an issue? I usually play from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm est except on weekends where I'm available most of the day. I have several friends who would like to join if this isn't an issue.

Is the time thing an issue? I usually play from 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm est except on weekends where I'm available most of the day. I have several friends who would like to join if this isn't an issue.

It is not an issue for us, but will mean to you that there will likely be fewer options to group up during the week. On the weekends, usually pretty busy most of the day. Most days by 6pm your time, there will be 12-20 players online.

Also our weekly Dragonflight is 10PM Friday PST so 1 am for you. Reply back with character and GT or contact through find a guild ingame,
  • darkryder0darkryder0 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

It is not an issue for us, but will mean to you that there will likely be fewer options to group up during the week. On the weekends, usually pretty busy most of the day. Most days by 6pm your time, there will be 12-20 players online.

Also our weekly Dragonflight is 10PM Friday PST so 1 am for you. Reply back with character and GT or contact through find a guild ingame,
    Cool. I'm available for late night gaming on Fridays. My friend is on all the time seemingly.

Denver The Last Dino@DarkRyder007
    Urthadar Battlebeard@PortageeManOWar

zephyriah said:

Cool. I'm available for late night gaming on Fridays. My friend is on all the time seemingly.

Denver The Last Dino@DarkRyder007
    Urthadar Battlebeard@PortageeManOWar
    Well, I went to invite, but you were already in our guild. Welcome. It rarely happens, but someone beat me to it.
  • toxicchaos187#1962 toxicchaos187 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    is there anyone that is online around midnight that can help me figure how to do stuff in the guild and just around somebody to talk and play with?

is there anyone that is online around midnight that can help me figure how to do stuff in the guild and just around somebody to talk and play with?

Depends on the timezone you are in. We use PST/PDT when we discuss time as that is the time the game messages, special events etc use. Midnight PST is about when I quit for the day but the NZ players are on, only 7 PM for them, including the guild leader.
    There are quite a few night owls, particularly on weekends. And as Zeph said, several of us are really just getting started then.
    We also often have a open party chat, if you’d like to talk builds, advice or other information.
    (It’s a bit hard to advertise we have a chat group for people to join – but the upcoming Xbox features include a persistent chat channel we can use. Getting everyone in on chat will be easier after that).
    Casual Gamers
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.

JOIN US.
    Off topic: I always smile when I see "Denver The Last Dino" online.
    I hadn't thought of that show in decades, but the moment I first saw it the theme song came flooding back to me..
    Mildly concerning that there's apparently part of my brain dedicated to remembering the theme songs for obscure 80s cartoons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLlibrF5DRM
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
  • mcfallen#6494 mcfallen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Bloodtusk@Carbon ZaZoo

Lvl 70 paladin- first ever character sort of looking for some cool people to just do things with. Even though this is my first character not a complete noob. Gs is 2022

Would really appreciate the invite!!

Bloodtusk@Carbon ZaZoo

Lvl 70 paladin- first ever character sort of looking for some cool people to just do things with. Even though this is my first character not a complete noob. Gs is 2022

Would really appreciate the invite!!

invite sent.
  • kn0tty#3876 kn0tty Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Behren Broadsteel@<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Kn0tty <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>

Edit: forum is censoring. Should be triple x's

*New-ish player, here. Active, mature (36/m), Lvl 25+ GWF looking for a guild to call "home" and Casual Gamers sounds like the obvious best choice!

*Primarily PvE so far, but also definitely interested in PvP!

*Have mic, and LFG to teach me the ins and outs of the game; build tips, progression strategies, group tactics, etc...

*New to Neverwinter but not new to MMORPGs (WoW, GW, DCUO, etc.) or D&D (20+ years as DM and player)!

*Hoping to find my place among your ranks and thanks in advance for your consideration!

Behren Broadsteel@**** Kn0tty ****

Edit: forum is censoring. Should be triple x's

Tried with an oh, tried with a zero. Errors. Are there spaces? Can't tell with the censor. You can also use find a guild feature ingame, it will show who is online with invite ability. Or you can send an ingame message to @zephyr1010 and I can verify spelling that way.

Only 2 spots open.
  • I am a new lvl 12 elven archer with basic alchemy profession and about 30 silver, some good loot and a terribly bad habit of being overconfident in boss battles...

I am a new lvl 12 elven archer with basic alchemy profession and about 30 silver, some good loot and a terribly bad habit of being overconfident in boss battles...

Need full character name @ gammertag to invite. Make a note of any unusual characters, numbers for letters etc.
  • > @zephyriah said:
    > I am a new lvl 12 elven archer with basic alchemy profession and about 30 silver, some good loot and a terribly bad habit of being overconfident in boss battles...
    >
    > Need full character name @ gammertag to invite. Make a note of any unusual characters, numbers for letters etc.

Its Fothorn @Peter haran
    Got in touch with Dex. Hope to see you after Wednesday's purge
    And yeah, there's a space before and after Kn0tty (which is a zero, yes)
    edited June 2016

Got in touch with Dex. Hope to see you after Wednesday's purge

The purge will be Thursday afternoon to allow until end of month, instead of my usual Wednesday routine.

The Guild is full until then. You will be first invite. Anyone else that requests an invite before 6/30 will be invited in the order of requests. I will also update this post to include any in game requests.

1. Kn0tty
    2. koogle@Coogle
    Post edited by zephyriah on
  • koogle#2003 koogle Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I would love to help out and join this Guild. Please send me an invite. koogle@Coogle is Boss. koogle is my character name and Coogle is Boss is my xb1 gamertag. My mic is broke, but will get it replaced soon. Til then, I can text in game if needed.
    edited June 2016

I would love to help out and join this Guild. Please send me an invite. koogle@Coogle is Boss. koogle is my character name and Coogle is Boss is my xb1 gamertag. My mic is broke, but will get it replaced soon. Til then, I can text in game if needed.

See post above yours, will invite tomorrow afternoon sometime.
  • koogle#2003 koogle Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    OK, just to clarify my Xb 1 gamertag is Coogle is Boss and character name in game is Koogle. Thanks again!

OK, just to clarify my Xb 1 gamertag is Coogle is Boss and character name in game is Koogle. Thanks again!

Tried to invite, it says you are in a guild already.
This discussion has been closed.