test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Personal Beholder Tank in the news, what to make out of it?

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

Mr. SNIBBLY FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

OMG

Who's my Mr. Snibbly-Wibbly? Is it you? You are!

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    nps2nps2 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    royinever said:

has an1 got or seen beholder drop messege since last patch ?

it seems too quiet in term of drops :)

I saw only one announcement this afternoon but nothing else since the crash yesterday.
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    blinxon said:

And stupid ppl thinking they can sell the beholder for a ton of ADs... Someone with so much ADs knows that the beholder ist a f... drop! Nothing else. I hope no one will sell this beholder in AH.

DONT worry they will fail like the others above jesus guys you still sell the tenser 23m since 1 month ?:P
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    i can tell you why, last part in artifactier about beholder, sound like devs really "Hate us" when we saw "I hate you". so, we got screwed.
    i got the kilt, no clue where is the shirt or that hat yet.
    also got 2 pocket pets.
  • Options
    dameon2kdameon2k Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    vteasy said:

must be the same guy who write the tooltips in game...

LOL!!!
  • Options
    volgeravolgera Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    I have a feeling that, ever since the patch, the beholder tank bugs out more often than it did before (using the door skip glitch). Has anyone got the same feeling?
  • Options
    jazzman#2455 jazzman Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Late late late last night, maybe 8 hours ago(2 or 3 am EST) I saw a notice, received in the artificers workshop. This was well after the patch and the crash.
  • Options
    volgeravolgera Member Posts: 34 Arc User

Late late late last night, maybe 8 hours ago(2 or 3 am EST) I saw a notice, received in the artificers workshop. This was well after the patch and the crash.

all right, then the drop's still there. But I am still getting more and more runs where something bugs the Beholder. It's getting rather tedious...
  • Options
    shiva79#6664 shiva79 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    its a bit off topic, but since people talk here about the event dungeons and the loot....
    does anyone know, what the rare drop from the final event instance is? portobello fashion got completed with the 3rd dungeon, and i hoped for a funny easteregg in the 4th instance
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Yeah, I saw a drop announcement, but I think a lot of people had moved on to the new instance as well, judging by the amount of LFG for it. (And people saying they needed a certain number of runs... no idea if that was just reference to hitting the final accreditation cap or some other new objective.)

I'm not sure if there's any truth to the beholder glitching if your bag is full, or if you're stuck holding a crystal. I do not think either is true as I've had little trouble interacting with it despite encountering both those issues a lot. I know there was zero connection between it and waiting or not waiting for the group-up at the door. I didn't run the Workshop a lot though because I just don't like it that much. The carrot isn't worth the stick.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    dheffernandheffernan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
    For my part, I've got a character who's behind in accredation and needs lots of runs, so they may as well be Artificer's. Otherwise I wouldn't bother; I'm sure the chance of the drop is astronomically low.
    @Venture-1 @Venture from City of Heroes if you remember that far back. Yes, *that* Venture. Yes, I probably trashed your MA arc. For me it was Tuesday.
  • Options
    mythrohamythroha Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    well... isnt it funny how not 1 Beholder mount has dropped since being back live...
    must be even lower % on drop now ... like it wasnt bad enough before

NW... 500 runs and gave up... because that amount of runs is just stupid

hours wasted

Thats right ... make us quit ! you know you want to NW....

• Options
    gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    @strumslinger @terramak

Okay seriously, wtf is up with the beholder mount drop? I ran the event now like more t han 150 times and 0 mounts. I havent seen a mount message all day in the chat.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• Options
    wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    There are 70 instances at any given time meaning beholder gets touched 350 times every ~6 minutes every hour you do not see a massage means 3500 failed runs.
    Don't expect it to drop in 150 tries imo :)

on the other side something ppl pay money for has a 0.05‰ chance did you expect a better drop for free i did not and skiped the event.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    already hit 400th, still no beholder, just another damn carrot on stick, then i wouldnt want it now, since carrot is already rotten green goo.
    didnt they know this game is suppose to be fun, not april fool mean trick?
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    Feel your pain but never ever would take part in such a brainmelting farming, take care, do some situps in between :)
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I'll wait until they add Mythic mounts in lockboxes and put legendary mounts in the Zen store. If I wanted to gamble, I'd go to vegas, and if I wanted to waste time grinding on the same limited bit of content over and over I'd play Neverwinter. wait. what?
  • Options
    eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    Yeah, I'm at about 160 runs and I haven't seen anything. Ive gotten about 120 Walter coupons though, could we flip a switch and turn those into a mount drop please. At any rate I stopped farming for it. After so much time wasted I give up.
  • Options
    agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    Drop rate seems definitly broken now, haven't seen any admin warning since yesterday afternoon, despite the thousands of runs all the players did. What a great communication job again from the dev, they unlock the mount one week after the release of the instance, they don't fix a broken rate, gratz
  • Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    The Beholder Personal Tank has been really anticlimactic. After the devs' childish taunting "Haha! ♪ WE know something ♪ YOU don't know!", I expected something more interesting.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Basically, it's only a small giveaway? Only a couple are chosen based on an RNG raffle.
  • Options
    wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    yep, now question is if this week's RNG s even worse than last.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • Options
    ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    I'm getting the rest of the accreditation for the owlbear them I'm done carrying others alt toons with item levels <300 .... For what... so they can win?
  • Options
    qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    ph33rm3 said:

I'm getting the rest of the accreditation for the owlbear them I'm done carrying others alt toons with item levels <300 .... For what... so they can win?</p>

Accreditation isn't needed to get the Owlbear Figurine. That takes 120 Dice best picked up from Respen's Game at 3 per run. Accreditation gets you the Wand, the Intern Gear, a Staldorf Companion and, ultimately, the slightly dubious Apocalypse Dagger.

• Options
    ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    Sorry. I meant the dagger.
  • Options
    that mindflayer, echoed the words, "I hate you", sound like it was from devs team, they hated us.

man, that cold.
  • Options
    jazzman#2455 jazzman Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    just saw an admin drop message