What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Invitation to Casual Gamers

Comments

• fatlazygamer#8817 fatlazygamer Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Thx for the invite & the new weapons to help me with leveling! Awesome
  • dozer24dozer24 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I wanted to deposit some of the lockboxes I've scrounged up but I have no permissions - is it supposed to be that way? I can't withdraw either (not that I've wanted to, but I have attempted to just for sake of).
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Dozer - You normally are able to deposit/withdraw from the bank once you're a member. You become a member (rather than a recruit) once you've been on a while and/or you've made significant progress towards level 70. I'll check out what the setting are for your character tonight.

@scorpiosniper#5404 Did you get an invite yet?
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.

Dozer - You normally are able to deposit/withdraw from the bank once you're a member. You become a member (rather than a recruit) once you've been on a while and/or you've made significant progress towards level 70. I'll check out what the setting are for your character tonight.

@scorpiosniper#5404 Did you get an invite yet?

I'm 70 now, Man I've been kicking HAMSTER with the DC - I never thought being a healer could be so much fun.

I think in a few days or so I'll start up my new toon - trying to decide between starting a new GF (I really like the GF class) or going at it with a GWF....decisions, decisions.
    GWFs are currently the best DPS, but the nerf to the Lostmouth set will likely impact them the most.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.

JOIN US.
    edited April 2016
    Could I bother you to invite my new toon into the guild?

Name is Prince Dozer@PrinceDoZeR.
    Post edited by dozer24 on
  • ooohhiaahopppp#4769 ooohhiaahopppp Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hello I'm looking to join your guild. Kezia@oohihaahhhhopppp lvl 16 gwf but also have a 64 cleric whose guild just isn't very active. Thanks
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Hello I'm looking to join your guild. Kezia@oohihaahhhhopppp lvl 16 gwf but also have a 64 cleric whose guild just isn't very active. Thanks

@dozer24 alt invite sent.

@ooohhiaahopppp#4769 . Our guild, though with a good membership number has slowed down also. This is the nature of keeping it casual with no real requirements and waiting for the next Mod to drop and as a low level you will often be soloing.

Many guilds are facing the same issue. We would be happy to have you. We have currently shifted from a late night active guild to a more afternoon and evening higher activity guild, this could change with the next mod back to late night.

Invite attempted but character not found. Send me an ingame email to @zephyr1010 if you are sure it is spelled correctly. Not sure since your forum handle and Xbox handle are not spelled the same.

I noticed things have slowed a tad while I've been playing - I hope I'm contributing enough for you guys...I do wish I could just dump all the coffer stuff I have - I have about 100 Heroic Shard of Power I have to sit on because the coffer is full, lmao.

I also happened upon a voucher of some sort but I can't give it to the coffer - I'll have to check to see what kind but I'm guessing that aspect of the coffer is also already full too.
    dozer24 said:

I noticed things have slowed a tad while I've been playing - I hope I'm contributing enough for you guys...I do wish I could just dump all the coffer stuff I have - I have about 100 Heroic Shard of Power I have to sit on because the coffer is full, lmao.

I also happened upon a voucher of some sort but I can't give it to the coffer - I'll have to check to see what kind but I'm guessing that aspect of the coffer is also already full too.

When we start guildhall 7, the coffer will grow. That should be in a short time.

Sorry I added one too many h's
    So it's Kezia@oohihaahhhopppp
    Yeah I always seem to forget my screen name when making forum accounts
    dozer24 said:

Thankyou for the stuff you have put in - it's purely optional, so we do appreciate it.
    I'd expect the activity to pick up again when Maze engine hits, at which point building the stronghold will also become easier.

Casual Gamers

JOIN US.

Sorry I added one too many h's

So it's Kezia@oohihaahhhopppp

Yeah I always seem to forget my screen name when making forum accounts

Ok, invite sent.

• saeri#0665 saeri Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Hi! I just joined the guild... and I don't really know what one does in guilds. Where can I find info on how/what to contribute? Do we have current goals/fundraisers? What are the guild bank withdrawal rules?

Hi! I just joined the guild... and I don't really know what one does in guilds. Where can I find info on how/what to contribute? Do we have current goals/fundraisers? What are the guild bank withdrawal rules?

Complete the Stronghold tutorial, it will walk you through the questgivers and contributing to the mimic. The mimic will also show the current contribution target. Goals/Fundraisers are communicated via ingame email. The current promotion ends Friday and is for donating gems and AD. Each donation that meets the minimum daily requirement gets an entry into a drawing for giveaways. Ask in game for details, I can't participate, so I never keep the email around. The guild leader handles these things and will have the details for you if another member cannot.

Currently there are 2 tabs in the bank, as a new member you may withdraw from the consumable tab. The valuables tab is not available to you until you reach member rank, which generally requires a level 70, frequent active participation, regular donations to the coffer and/or other similar criteria. If there is something in the valuables tab that you want, ask the senior officer, community leader or guild leader if they will get it for you. They will do it, if the request is appropriate for your character.

We do not require any specific donations or contributions amounts. We do hope that you will contribute, but what items and the amount are entirely up to you. We hope that you do the daily Stronghold quests that you will contribute the items you earn that are only good for the coffer anyway. Like Influence , Adventurer and Heroic shards and the like. Because of this philosophy, progress on our Stronghold may seem slow, but it is steady and we seem to average an upgrade to a structure about every 2 weeks, but sometimes there will be several in a row followed by a gap.
  • saeri#0665 saeri Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Thank you @zephyriah
  • robmatty#5514 robmatty Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hi, I was hoping to join a guild and reading through the posts Casual Gamers sounds great.

Been playing just over a week and have a level 61 GWF. just started underdark quest but stuck with player container error on chapter 3 :( hoping to start a DC seems as a double xp event.

I'm 37 from the UK and very active! I rarely use mic as suffer with social anxiety but will use text chat. If you can find a place for me either now or in the future i will help out any way i can.

IGN Robmatty
    GT Robmatty

Kind Regards

Hi, I was hoping to join a guild and reading through the posts Casual Gamers sounds great.

Been playing just over a week and have a level 61 GWF. just started underdark quest but stuck with player container error on chapter 3 :( hoping to start a DC seems as a double xp event.

I'm 37 from the UK and very active! I rarely use mic as suffer with social anxiety but will use text chat. If you can find a place for me either now or in the future i will help out any way i can.

IGN Robmatty
    GT Robmatty

Kind Regards

The player container issue is something new and is being worked on. Contact support if you haven't, they have requested that players provide as much detail as they can to help the patching process.

Mic is not an issue we do not require one. I rarely use one myself. Invite sent.
    Speaking of which, last chance to enter our current draw :

Next stop is Temple Level three. We need six guild buildings at level three before we can upgrade the guild hall to level seven, but upgrading our Temple also decreases the time of the summoning sickness penalty and boosts our life-steal boon to a crazy 2400!
    The resources we’ll need are Gems and Astral Diamonds – it’s always hard to ask for gems/diamonds, since we all need those for our characters; but I think you’ll agree that the reward for community is worth it. And as an added reward those who throw in to the coffer over the weekend, we’ve got another giveaway – and this time we’ve got an epic reward straight from the latest lockbox:

First Prize: Horn of Valhalla Artifact (+HP, +Crit, +Combat Advantage, Epic, Level 96, worth over 200k AD)
    Second Prize: x8 Augmentation cubes to unlock artifact weapon powers (kindly donated by Red and Freya)
    Third Prize: Item Level 135 Dusk Boots (Kindly donated by Toloth Dragoneater)

You can enter twice a day: Once for contributing diamonds, and once for contributing AD.
    * Minimum Gem Contribution: 10 Gems, Rank 5 or above
    * Minimum AD Contribution: 4K (1k for people with no level 70 characters)
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
    Can I also grab one for Newo@oohihaahhhopppp
    Thanks
    Thank you for the invite :smile:

Can I also grab one for Newo@oohihaahhhopppp

Thanks

Sent :)

Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
    I didn't get it. Can I get another. Much obliged :)

I didn't get it. Can I get another. Much obliged :)

That's odd, I sent one too before he even posted.

• k1llickk1llick Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hello. I would like to join you guild. I have a 60 scourge warlock and currently working on a 37 control wizard. Gamer tag is. CBRtribalRR. Character name is K1ll1CK

Thank you
    We've drawn the winners of the giveaway!
    https://youtu.be/X-DrKhh4o7U
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
    Is that k1ll1ck? Or is the ll a single character?
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
    Congrats to the winners :)

Congrats to the winners :)

yep.
    Yesterday a bug caused me to send out a blank message via in-game mail. I'm trying again tonight, but just in case it doesn't work, I'm posting the notes here:

* Firstly, congratulations to Iilivarra for winning the Horn of Valhalla (in the last giveaway). And congrats to Innocent Dingo and Henry who were runners-up. And thank you to everyone that entered!

* We’re now much closer to temple level 3 which will power up our lifesteal boon to 2400! Thank you to those choosing to throw in – every little bit helps and we all appreciate it. After temple we’ll be looking at Guild Hall 7.

* A quick note about the guild bank: you are welcome to anything you see in there, provided you’re using it on a toon which is in the guild. If you can use it, please help yourself. And a big thanks to all those who are helping keep it stocked.

* The Gond event is coming, so if you haven’t read Zephyriah’s messages (in your in-game mailbox) yet, I highly recommend it. He had some great tips on how to make a profit.

* Maze Engine is coming on May the 3rd, and there’s some big changes to professions and mounts that are worth reading up on. The most important tip would be to horde profession workers/tools (particularly Jewellery and leadership) as those costs are likely to go up.

* A little reminder if you accidentally get removed from the guild: We do clean up the roster to make room for new players, but we only remove people who look inactive. If you’re accidentally removed, please don’t take it personally. Just message us and you’ll be invited back, no questions asked.

* We’re always looking for active level 70 players to join us. Many of you can invite other players already, but if you’re keen to actively promote the guild in lv70 areas let me know and I can arrange it.

* Lastly, one of our members, Serrati, is leaving the game – but he’s kindly donated his gear to the guild for future giveaways. Thanks for thinking of us, Serrati – We hope you have fun in whichever game you head to next.

And that’s all for me. If you think this message was helpful and you’d like to see more, let me know. We could make it a more regular thing.

-Ardu
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
This discussion has been closed.