test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Invitation to Casual Gamers

Comments

• waltersw#4091 waltersw Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    > @thefiresidecat said:
    > walters, you're zin right? you were the first community leader on the roster. LOL.
    >

Yes, Zin is me or I. I am Zin :) When I got home from work yesterday, I saw that you had promoted me. Thanks. Hopefully, we can give this guild a little jump start. Last night, we had about 6-8 of us running all kind of things last night. We were definitely having a blast. We have some fun members out there. And, I finally got an epic drop from a tier 3 HE in stronghold. So now I can stop being a doubter.
    Post edited by waltersw#4091 on
    @goat

I am not sure if you are referring to the Drowned Shore, but starting with drowned shore, you will have a main NPC that will tell you that you need to complete 8 tasks in the area. From there, you speak to the other 3-4 NPCs to pick up those various tasks. They will repeat on some sort of timer. Once you complete the 8 tasks, you talk to the main NPC again, and he will send you to another main NPC in another area of the map, and you will once again be asked to complete 8 tasks, and ask a different set of NPCs that will give you newer tasks. You will do that until you get to the end of Drowned Shore where you will collect a water seed. From there, you will then move on to Reclamation Rock, and do the same type of questing, then to the Fire Pit, and then Spinward Rise. When you finish all of those, then you will need to grind away at any of those four areas to level up to 70. Usually Drowned Shore is the popular place to grind your way to 70.
  • goat#2606 goat Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Cant say enough how helpful these folks are, Last night i ran into a guild member in the same zone he didnt have to help me or anything but he did. Taught me a few things and i think i may have showed him something new also. AKA crapy low level gear pally still rocks hahha .
    War is a cowardly escape from the problem of peace

Thomas Mann.
    Well, I bought the 20% garments off zen last night . so now have 77% bonus 3 quest turn in gets me almost 2 bubbles. Thanks for the Azure Enchantments. I went from 62 to 63 and a half last night in maybe 3 hours. Not bad at all. When i hit 70 i will start giving back to the guild and help others as much as they helped me . Im in this game for the long haul and cant wait to get to lvl 70 so i can start doing things with everyone hope to see you all in the game very soon. - Goat, AKA Sir Angus

Thomas Mann.
  • jaya221jaya221 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    casual gamer here looking for a casual guild. level 64 guardian fighter working my way up to 70. Logen@infamous138 is my tag. also my friend that is level 63 GWF would also like to join. he is athrogate@lundomatic9000.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    jaya221 said:

casual gamer here looking for a casual guild. level 64 guardian fighter working my way up to 70. Logen@infamous138 is my tag. also my friend that is level 63 GWF would also like to join. he is athrogate@lundomatic9000.

Invites sent to both.

• metronp3metronp3 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    You all sound great! Just what I am looking for. Cofferen Tanglebeard @ Pvt STUBBIE
    Lvl 70 GWF. I also have a 70 SW but don't really play him- Needs a respec. Looking forward to hearing from you
    Okay gang made it to 65. Im just curious to see is anyone else in this level range that wants to play togather to level up? Id like to add a few folks to friends list so we can party chat and play togather . I'm always on around 7pm after kiddos' goto sleep till about 10pm or later. Maybe get a solid team of 3 or whatever to run dungeons and whatever. X ir goat X is my gamer Tag and Sir Angus is in game name. If This sounds like something you wanna do add me.

Thomas Mann.
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    Hey Goat: if you need a hand with anything feel free to shout out... I'm happy to help.
    Keep feeling like I should level my ranger.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
    edited March 2016
    BTW, we're running a second giveaway over the next week. Check your in-game mail for details on how to win an Adorable Pocket Pet, a lesser soulforge armor enchantment or a pair of dusk boots.

POCKET PET
    An extremely adorable furry pet that lives in your pocket.

Use: Petting your Adorable Pocket Pet will have one of the following effects:
    Decrease Threat gained by 5%.
    Increase Critical Severity by 5%.
    Increase Regeneration by 250
    Increase Action Point Gain by 250

(reusable /everlasting)
    Casual Gamers
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.

JOIN US.
  • dean1975#6161 dean1975 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Hey goat I'm coming up on 60 would love to join you but 7pm is midnight to me :-( I'll give you a shout if I do see you on tho (not usually on that late) Haste DC would work well with your pally

Telprydain , great we are having another giveaway!!! I'll do my best to partake in the fun ;-)
    yah Dean it seems Everyone here is on a scattered time zone.. When i get online its in the am's for you guys

Thomas Mann.
  • mrbeechomrbeecho Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey guys I am interested in joining this guild :-) ... Few questions though. Is it still active? What time zone is most players as I'm GMT!. I currently have 2 toons a lvl 70 cw and a 65 op :-)
    mrbeecho said:

Hey guys I am interested in joining this guild :-) ... Few questions though. Is it still active? What time zone is most players as I'm GMT!. I currently have 2 toons a lvl 70 cw and a 65 op :-)

Peak time is 10 PM to 2 AM PST/PDT. Yes the guild is active in our own way. We progress the stronghold at a somewhat slow for some players, but steady pace. We plan to keep it low pressure. No mandatory donations to the guild or buy-in, but we do request donations to the coffer when you play, particularly Influence and we do expect you will play at least a few times a week.

Normally around 7-10 players on at other times, but I've seen as few as 4 and as high as 18. Everyone pretty much does their own thing. Ask for a group and you will likely get one, wait to be asked and it may never happen. Many of us are the "lone wolf" type who like to play alone, but are happy to join groups to help out a guildmate.

Peak time may have up to around 15-20 players. We have players from around the globe with England and other parts of Europe, New Zealand, Australia? and USA represented with USA being the largest group as far as I am aware so GMT -5 to -8 for the majority. Not much, if any, PvP currently, but we do have many players who enjoy dungeon, skirmish and Heroic Encounter runs.

• codzombie777codzombie777 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    looking to join a guild am lvl 70 GF character. crixus gamertag. markyl777

looking to join a guild am lvl 70 GF character. crixus gamertag. markyl777

It says you are already in a guild.

• datsikplaya#3288 datsikplaya Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    LVL 64 SW. Looking for a guild to Grind with and a few folks who can lead me in the right direction as far as payer build goes. PLay nightly. 10 P.M EST. Mic, Also started a GW last night . Pyrexis@Datsik Playa865
    twitch865 said:

LVL 64 SW. Looking for a guild to Grind with and a few folks who can lead me in the right direction as far as payer build goes. PLay nightly. 10 P.M EST. Mic, Also started a GW last night . Pyrexis@Datsik Playa865

Game says you are already in a guild.

• datsikplaya#3288 datsikplaya Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'll fix that shortly. try again in about 15 min.
    Interestingly, I thought the Pocket Pet giveaway would flood me with images - but people are preferring to do the donation goals. Guess that reinforces the lone wolf reputation. :)
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.

Interestingly, I thought the Pocket Pet giveaway would flood me with images - but people are preferring to do the donation goals. Guess that reinforces the lone wolf reputation. :)

It's changing. The guild was founded and joined by many players who just wanted to see Stronghold content and didn't really care about the social aspects. We had a common goal of progressing and experiencing Stronghold, while keeping our play style as it had been. We were still catching up on the content overload of all those Mods dropping together and no longer being able to solo content we could previously solo from EE did not sit well with many of us. If we could do it before we will do it again attitude reinforced a solo play style.

I don't think this holds true for newer members.

It's better than it was. In the early days, you would go days without seeing a message in guild chat, much less an offer or request to group.

And I swear, that someday, I will be able to solo the regular HE's in WoD and IWD with my DC. I could do it before and I will do it again.

I like the mix of co-op gaming and lone wolf play... I work a desk job with meetings half the day, so sometimes I just want to grind the dailies by myself while letting the day drift away, but it's nice to have the option.
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
    Sorry, I have been away for the last couple of days. Sunday and Monday, I was out of state at my uncle's auto shop getting my truck repaired (it was a gasket further in the engine that I was not equipped to do myself). And then, one of our guild mates and my personal friend (you know him as Gloin Rowd in the guild) was in a bad car wreck on Sunday so I've been spending some time with him in the hospital. So I've just opted for a little extra sleep when I could get it. I hope to be on later tonight. Also, I would throw it out there to see if some people might be interested in running some of the epic dungeons Thursday night. I have a CW and if Iron Blood is available (another personal friend and guild mate) is a GWF so I would like to try to have a cleric and paladin if anyone is interested. I normally start my Thursday night gaming between 8:30-9:00pm CST.

Also, I would throw it out there to see if some people might be interested in running some of the epic dungeons Thursday night. I have a CW and if Iron Blood is available (another personal friend and guild mate) is a GWF so I would like to try to have a cleric and paladin if anyone is interested. I normally start my Thursday night gaming between 8:30-9:00pm CST.

If you don't get another Cleric to volunteer ask me. I have 3 clerics in Guild, my main a 3000 ilvl straight Righteous (DPS/Buff/Debuff), much lower ilvl High Prophet Haste, and a Righteous/Haste hybrid and can use the one that might fit the best. But, since I rarely, if ever, run dungeons, think of me as a complete rookie on the team.

Always happy to help if you see Ardu on
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    sorry to hear about Gloin. I hope he recovers quickly.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/442312832629008/

here's a link to our facebook group. it's turned into vibrant and active place. I recommend it.
  • zebrasteakszebrasteaks Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Level 61 Cleric Faeryl@StekkendZebra
    Level 40 Hunter Lia Duskwalker@StekkendZebra

Active player, would like to join :)
    so, I'm pretty much moving on. I'm not feeling like I'm devoting the time to this guild I should be as leader so I'm going to be passing the reigns over to Ardu if he wants them. I might keep one or two toons in the guild but I'm going to demote them down to senior member. or you can kick me out entirely if you want :smile:
  • firepats12#3687 firepats12 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    Are you leaving completely like I did, or are you just not wanting to be leader anymore?
This discussion has been closed.