Is VIP still worth it?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    Is VIP still worth it?
    Nope
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Nevermind, just being repetitive.
  • Options
    zach#3177 zach Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Honestly I've never thought it was worth it. Some f2p games with a sub option give you things like extra character slots, bag space, race unlocks, etc . The only thing you really got with Vip was the lock box key.
    The other stuff like the mail box, invoking, & bank are already free you just have to travel to pe or iwd.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    it is already 3 years old, launched during last week of jan/1st week of feb in 2013, the anniversary is just little late, and i was in open beta and exploring, those were fun time, it got me hooked.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    regenade, i went thru samething with boxes lately, seem more of ninja'ed nerfed, i have been pulling junks and some genie gifts, nothing better than genie's since new life, i had bought keys few weeks ago before they announced Tbar nerf, not lucky enough for new pets or a horn yet.
    i were able to get 6 rubies before taken out, now i need about 10-12 more rubies for my artifact weapons to be legendary, it cost almost 200k xp a level.

i still think brilliant diamond got ninja'ed nerfed further more to the point almost never seen it dropped in ages.
    all i get was peridots and pearls (annoyed slot hog), and rarely got black opals once in 2-3 weeks.
  • Options
    mamasandygmamasandyg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    I had to laugh at the person that said "All the free ID scrolls and Epic Dungeon Keys you should ever need." Well, yeah, cause you can't DO an epic dungeon and complete it by queuing for a group. I have well over 100 keys and will probably end up discarding them because they are USELESS!
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User

I had to laugh at the person that said "All the free ID scrolls and Epic Dungeon Keys you should ever need." Well, yeah, cause you can't DO an epic dungeon and complete it by queuing for a group. I have well over 100 keys and will probably end up discarding them because they are USELESS!

Don't you need the key to open the chest at the end? I queue for groups all the time. Completion isn't 100% butit happens more often than not.
  • Options
    mamasandygmamasandyg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User

Don't you need the key to open the chest at the end? I queue for groups all the time. Completion isn't 100% butit happens more often than not.
    Every time I've queued up, everyone ends up leaving before the end because we can't beat even the middling challenges.
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User

Every time I've queued up, everyone ends up leaving before the end because we can't beat even the middling challenges.
    Perhaps making a party with all the necessary components for success like tank, heals, dps, before queuing can solve this issue ?