Install Arc
Options

Elemental Evil Issues Thread

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Is there any dev even looking at this thread?
    I've reported many issues, e.g. "no longer possible to sort results in AH search in reverse order", but none of them were acknowledged... So what's the point of keeping this thread sticky?

Anyway, here is another issue: when doing Vigilance quests in a party with one of the party members being on a different map map-specific quest objectives are not updated as expected.

E.g. if I do the quests "Shock Troops - kill trolls in Silverdrip and Lizardfolk in Glimmerstone mines" and my group mate is outside of the mine at that time then my lizardfolk kills in the mine do not count towards my quest objectives. The workaround is to leave the party.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • Options
    myfist2yourfacemyfist2yourface Member Posts: 96 Arc User

yes, and what about a single score point for each acheivement, like 100 dragons ect... and one for each BOSS kill, like a point for a "successful" run at Valindra, maybe another point for defeating her like 10 times, maybe another at 50...ect...maybe each time you complete "HAMSTER" you get a point, also get 1 point for 60 leveling, one at 70 ect,...
    this would only take a 2100 item score guy up to say 2132 if he got quite a few of them, but it would show some accomplishment, and you would be rewarded for this...
    -you know, so if im naked: im not a 0 score IS, but an experienced dungeoneer without gear, and when I put it on- BAM!!!
    CRYPTIC: think about it... it would be a nice "BOON" for the experienced player, not so much that the 100%ers would dominate, just have a "little" perk for achievement, and it would "feel" like our player was experienced;and with great gear.
    -it may ALL add up to only 100 or more points to add, maybe up to 1000- you decide
    how many achievements are there currently- and add the dungeon bosses ect... (how many??)
    -" I am not a gear score, Im an epic player with gear on..."

• Options
    theapostletheapostle Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    Please lower the difficulty of Well of Dragons for the love of God...
  • Options
    shamanofsteelshamanofsteel Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I just received the "Epic Artifact Quest" although I have been lvl 70 for a couple weeks now. I had heard that the requirement for this quest had changed so you now need 2 lvl 70's, however, the quest requirements state "get to level 60 with Two characters (1/2)".

I have 3 lvl 61 toons, a lvl 66, and my lvl 70. I would like my artifact, but I am not interested in grinding my way through to 70 again. Can someone shed some light on the status of this quest please?
  • Options
    cesar#6784 cesar Member Posts: 325 Arc User

I just received the "Epic Artifact Quest" although I have been lvl 70 for a couple weeks now. I had heard that the requirement for this quest had changed so you now need 2 lvl 70's, however, the quest requirements state "get to level 60 with Two characters (1/2)".

I have 3 lvl 61 toons, a lvl 66, and my lvl 70. I would like my artifact, but I am not interested in grinding my way through to 70 again. Can someone shed some light on the status of this quest please?

Seems like the new actual requirement is two characters at level 70, but devs didn't update the legend.

• Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    I don't know if this was brought up...

Even though I have all the boons in Sharandar, it still says 67% completed.

I thought maybe it was because I had not done the 3 option tasks on the left upper tree...but with all of those, still reads 67%.

Maybe I am being anal...
  • Options
    whuchakawhuchaka Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    The burning vengeance boon can proc infinite times using most healing abilities. Idk if thats working as intended but sometimes burning vengeance does about a few hundred thousand in a few seconds.
  • Options
    nightranger7477nightranger7477 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Boo hoo Boo Hoo, every time one class or another seems to have any type of advantage you get all of these casuals calling for nerfs of said abilities get over yourselves.... I don't even play much pvp but when one class or another can do something I can't you have to develop a strategy around it! That is called adaptation! That is why they make classes different LOL! Leave the game alone it is fine the way it is T2 dungeons are fine the way they are, well of dragons is fine the way it is! I will admit there are some problems mainly with programming issues and lag but learn how to play the game and you will survive and prosper!
  • Options
    ethan2010xethan2010x Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have the same issue with new special quests notification not going away. It just says goodbye.
  • Options
    nagasablade#3988 nagasablade Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I would like to said that the Oathbound Paladin is very weak compared to other characters in the game because one thing is his main hand artifact weapon is weaker than all the other characters in the game. For example, his max power rating on his main hand artifact weapon is 3915 while everybody else's max out main hand artifact weapon power rating is 4769. Also, if the paladin suppose to be a tank, how come he can taken out by a half way decent hunter range or rogue or control wizard, even if he has high defense and deflection. Also, why is some of his abilities so weak when it comes to offense? For example, Banishment just freeze the enemy, but nothing can harm them while they are frozen, but a control wizard can freeze enemies while still doing damage. That's stupid. Even in his bubble, a control wizard or warlock killed him, easily if they are half way decent. His ability like Oath strike should do more damage.