test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elemental Evil Issues Thread

Comments

• Options
    liquidice24#0998 liquidice24 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I don't know if it was with the update or I have a glitch but I started an OP and am currently 61 and up until this point I have only been able to queue 3 different dungeons. The last one to unlock was the spider temple which was a while ago.. do I have a glitch or is this normal? Seems kinda dumb to have only 3 different dungeons unlocked up to lvl 60.
  • Options
    randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    This is normal. Most of the leveling dungeons are closed "for reconstruction." See the wiki: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Dungeon
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • Options
    bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    Owlbears are misunderstood. We should not be out to kill them.
  • Options
    w0rstedw0rsted Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    What is about skirmishes and epic dungeons? In my ques list there is no skirmishes only 3 dungeons, wtf? how long it will be without skirmish ques?
  • Options
    tirrasleatirraslea Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am in the same boat. I have the dungeons listed, no skirmishes at all. Now when I go to Rhix, he says I can get up to 7200 AD for completing dungeons, but I have done three and have gotten nothing. Maybe I don't understand something in the game..
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    bkthomson said:

Yes and yes!
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    shamanofsteelshamanofsteel Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I have been experiencing major lag/disconnect issues in the evening since the night before the last patch. Seems like I am not the only one. Hopefully this will be addressed on Oct 13th (if not sooner)?
  • Options
    gunzerker1971gunzerker1971 Member Posts: 6 Arc User

I am a 67 DC finished all missions on the the firey pit collected the seed went back to the enclave planted the seed in the tree there then went archdruid morningdawn and no trouble on the winds mission so can't progress. Is there something I am missing.
  • Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    What is your question? You said no trouble doing anything lol
  • Options
    bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    zman81420 said:

bkthomson said:

Yes and yes!
    When I went out to kill the Owlbears I was thinking some really ugly creature like those killer flamingos on stairoids in the area, but no these are a beautifully modeled creature. I'd live to have one as a mount to ride not to put on a wall.
  • Options
    deathbringer#1709 deathbringer Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    @gunzerker1971 Aside from your last sentence, there was no question in you comment. You said you had no trouble doing anything, so whats the problem?
  • Options
    shoukonsshoukons Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    While doing 5 man domination a player to the whole team will DC from a PvP match. Whole team lag outs have happened twice since 10/8. One member lagging out is constant since new mod.
    Node Troll
  • Options
    crowdkontrolcrowdkontrol Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Wondering why I crash 5-10 times a day. It's frustrating. Especially when I get banned from pvp as soon as I join a match.
  • Options
    spyshadow1spyshadow1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    When will we get all the dungeon content back that is being "reworked"? :neutral: One of the major things missing from the game since mod 6
  • Options
    deathbringer#1709 deathbringer Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    @spyshadow1 They are not even back on the PC yet, so its going to be a while. Best to just forget about them
  • Options
    myfist2yourfacemyfist2yourface Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    Andy (StrumSlinger) can you or someone reply to all these questions, just to show that you or somebody is still listening to our ingame problems: these and more have ALL happened to me or guildies in my presence:

1) I've done merchants in distress 3 times now and got a notice saying we saved them but no heroic rewards of any kind

2)You hit the potion button (dpad) and the potion would go on cooldown but you wouldn't get any health back.
    This has caused me several unessessary deaths and injuries.
    If you use a potion after using your left stick dodge ability.
    It won't heal you. I think it may have something to do with the immunity to damage also granting an immunity to heals?

3)Something I've noticed - the inventory and overflow scrolling is backwards when entering/leaving the bag area.
    If you move up out of the area you end up in the overflow and can move up to get back into the inventory.
    If you move down out of the bag area you end up in the purchase bag area (bottom) and then have to press up to enter the overflow.
    If these behaviors were reversed it would make a lot more sense.

4)I would love if they took the item level and scores out, and made a score for how good your character is.
    The numbers for item level and gear score are only scores of gear, not like how good that persons stats are.
    You could have 8000 recovery lifesteal and be a TR.
    Something with a DPS , tank, heal score might help better understand they don't get better from item level,
    Its the stats on the gear that make them better. gear and items are similar names for items- but does anything take into account the player/ it seems that "you are only as good as your stuff" which means without it your nothing- and that's not true- Im a level 70+ EPIC adventurer with ALOT of experience under my belt (not taken ionto account- but should be!!!)

5)the quest in drowned shores that has you go kill trolls or whatever in both mines is bugged
    - one or the other will not register the kills and has to be dropped- usually...

6)active Soul Puppet gets locked out when going into final bosses when soloing dungeons.
    The problem is that it's alive and won't spawn in boss area for entire fight severely lowering dps due to no buffs/CA.

7) and last for now- a previous LVL 60 with 20K gearscore specced for true tank / now he is even more powerful- with T1 gear- near 3600 item level- but-can get 1-shotted by regular trash mobs- when he has over 100K hitpoints and ALL his percs going- AND EVEN WHEN HIS SHIELD IS UP!!!- is the idea here to humble us on the new content- because when we couldn't quite make it thru Castle Never- it was "Humbling"... this is "Insulting" seriously...
    Andy or any MoD please respond to these questions soon, even if just to say- "we are aware and working on it"- again...
    maybe put it on top with the other known issues until resolved... THANX!!!
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    "Something with a DPS , tank, heal score might help better understand they don't get better from item level,
    Its the stats on the gear that make them better. gear and items are similar names for items- but does anything take into account the player/ it seems that "you are only as good as your stuff" which means without it your nothing- and that's not true- Im a level 70+ EPIC adventurer with ALOT of experience under my belt (not taken ionto account- but should be!!!)"

I like this part dude... I never thought about that but it would be good to see how much exp some-one has earned over their entire playtime etc.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    Myfist2yourface has a lot of valid points that deserve to be addressed. One i can attest to as a 3400 tank with 120k hitpoints, 12000 defense, 5000 deflect and 10000 power, is that lack of being able to survive simple trash mobs in dungeons. All to often i am smacked down in one whack or one bolt from those dam archers. Its becoming embarrassing now. I built this beefy tank to take a beating for the team but then i get one hitted with full health. I feel something is broken in the mechanics becuase if i do survive the first couple shots i can then tank the hell out of any mob even with knights valor on. Its just the first impacts that get me usually.
  • Options
    popezen01popezen01 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    Dear development team,

If T2 dungeons are impossible to play no matter how far you progress for regular gamers (paying and free) there is less of a want to log in and work towards progressing further. As a 2800 level score DPS Cleric (which I spent $ on) I struggle with getting excited about logging back in to do quests that are meaningless now (I am done with all boons).
  • Options
    I admit, I have spent a few dollars on this game, wanted an ion stone allure during last mod and never could compile the AD to buy it. But still I am a 2580 GF with no where near BIS enchants. We survive these dungeons, not on my own but as a team. You need a proper guild to show you the ropes popezen01. I can die all day long with KV on but my death keeps our DPS still smashing on. Running without KV is so much easier for me because I can finally swing my weapon versus blocking forever. I still run those meaningless quests to stockpile refinement. I don't PUG into dungeons its a waste of time so I run quests until a full proper guild group is formed.

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    I admit, I have spent a few dollars on this game, wanted an ion stone allure during last mod and never could compile the AD to buy it. But still I am a 2580 GF with no where near BIS enchants. We survive these dungeons, not on my own but as a team. You need a proper guild to show you the ropes popezen01. I can die all day long with KV on but my death keeps our DPS still smashing on. Running without KV is so much easier for me because I can finally swing my weapon versus blocking forever. I still run those meaningless quests to stockpile refinement. I don't PUG into dungeons its a waste of time so I run quests until a full proper guild group is formed.

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    zunamarzunamar Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    The coupon för ruby doesnt work this weekend 16-18 oct, got to level 70 & want to Buy rubys with the 50% off coupén but it doesnt work have to pay 2000zen instead of 1000 please fix refund for 1000zen playing as @sunamar on Xbox one.
  • Options
    nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    zunamar said:

The coupon för ruby doesnt work this weekend 16-18 oct, got to level 70 & want to Buy rubys with the 50% off coupén but it doesnt work have to pay 2000zen instead of 1000 please fix refund for 1000zen playing as @sunamar on Xbox one.

not useful to post here about refunds, just file a ticket, explaining the situation, they already know the problematic and will get you a refund eventually.
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • Options
    whuchakawhuchaka Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    So this is bug or exploit forums? Who handles exploits in this game because I know a few people diamond capped and stocking up on zen due to exploit but I post them and I get banned for addressing the issue? Maybe some people at arc are also selling diamonds I am not sure. To many issues in game ignored here on forums. I would say what I am speaking about but every time I post it I am banned and in game/chat admins through support site do not address the issues.
  • Options
    zman81420 said:

Are you serious zman, you were one of the people posting how you run with paladins and a haste cleric doing what shall not be named.
  • Options
    skywakler#7773 skywakler Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    No respec token, I've seen the special quests icon since my day one. On both my characters.
  • Options
    ragamffn#8871 ragamffn Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Inviting a user to form a new group - if that user already belongs to a group, the error message reads 'User already belongs to a group'. From this point, inviting other users does not seem to work. There is no feedback after subsequent invites, and the only thing that seems to allow group membership it is being invited to a group by someone else. 'You are not in a group' x the number of subsequent invites you made then shows in the chat window in red.

My DC encounters random threat from unknown sources. Disappears quickly and often reappears numerous times. Happens predictably in two daily seed quests. Other places as well. Prematurely expires my overload slot enchants. Feature?
  • Options
    So I heard double paladin is going to be getting nerfed, will you also be fixing the problem with prism and the boon burning vengeance?
  • Options
    ragamffn#8871 ragamffn Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    The random threat issue also prevents my DC's Whole Realms Catalog shop from working correctly because the shop keeper is similarly affected. Reproducible at entrance to Lostmauth's lair. I've seen other classes at the same area use their shop seemingly without issue.

> @ragamffn#8871 said:
    > Inviting a user to form a new group - if that user already belongs to a group, the error message reads 'User already belongs to a group'. From this point, inviting other users does not seem to work. There is no feedback after subsequent invites, and the only thing that seems to allow group membership it is being invited to a group by someone else. 'You are not in a group' x the number of subsequent invites you made then shows in the chat window in red.
    >
    > My DC encounters random threat from unknown sources. Disappears quickly and often reappears numerous times. Happens predictably in two daily seed quests. Other places as well. Prematurely expires my overload slot enchants. Feature?
    >