test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elemental Evil Issues Thread

Comments

• Options
    xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User

Aside for the Sigil Quest...I never knew he (Lord Neverember) gave dailies, did he used to?

Yes every 3 days or so he would give all 3 daily quests: dungeon, skirmishes, and pvp. They took that out in mod6. I think it was in the patch notes...somewhere in all that text lol
  • Options
    bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User

Aside for the Sigil Quest...I never knew he (Lord Neverember) gave dailies, did he used to?

Yes every 3 days or so he would give all 3 daily quests: dungeon, skirmishes, and pvp. They took that out in mod6. I think it was in the patch notes...somewhere in all that text lol
    You are correct it was pulled with Mod6.
  • Options
    z33n4z33n4 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    the badger is broken again, he sometimes dies and I can't pick him up and he doesn't automatically resuurect once I'm out of combat :(
  • Options
    stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User

I haven't gotten daily quests from neverember for about a week now.

Its because he does not give them any longer.

• Options
    stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Plz add latency/rubber banding in instanced, queable dungeons
  • Options
    jikhanjikhan Member Posts: 18 Arc User

Plz add latency/rubber banding in instanced, queable dungeons

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    One of the best thing about VIP...in dungeon and realized greater dragon glyph expired. Go to AH...buy it now and open mailbox to receive it. Equip and your off and running for another 2 hours!!
  • Options
    randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    I think more people would buy into this subscription and more money would be made if it was VIP rank 12 from day 1.
    Otherwise you are kind of wasting money by paying for it month by month. And 12,000 Zen is a bit too much imho to pay upfront.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • Options
    blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    Its not 12,000 zen up front, its 10,000 zen up front.. if you do month by month its 12,000 zen, or if you buy 12, 1000 zen packs. but your better off buying the 2, 6 month ones at 5100 zen each.
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)

• Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Honestly...with all the perks, I am glad I bit the bullet and got it at once.

I mean teleport, bank, mailbox from anywhere...25% off Bazaar, free key, free scrolls, evoke from anywhere, injury free, and free handies...well not free handies

Still real good though!

Just wait until SUPERIOR Marks...THAT I don't get!
  • Options
    bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User

Honestly...with all the perks, I am glad I bit the bullet and got it at once.

I mean teleport, bank, mailbox from anywhere...25% off Bazaar, free key, free scrolls, evoke from anywhere, injury free, and free handies...well not free handies

Still real good though!

Just wait until SUPERIOR Marks...THAT I don't get!

Injury free is worth it alone.
  • Options
    residentgearhedresidentgearhed Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    How much sense does this make. Completed Forge Mithral Gauntlet Task 6 days ago got 2 Power stones, a Union Stone and a Lesser power stone over the next 4 days. Completed Forge Adamantine Gauntlet 2 days ago got 2 Lesser Marks of Potency in a row. Whats wrong with the RNG in this damn game, It stinks.
  • Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    Not a bug technically. It clearly tells you to talk to minsc first lol.
  • Options
    zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Shadow walk becomes disabled after dying 3 times in a dungeon so it becomes impossible to dodge enemies. The warlocks stamina bar just doesn't recharge, please fix this asap.
  • Options
    bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User

Shadow walk becomes disabled after dying 3 times in a dungeon so it becomes impossible to dodge enemies. The warlocks stamina bar just doesn't recharge, please fix this asap.

^^^ This, and when you use shadow walk to escape the red zones, stop, engage dreadtheft, then bam, shadow walk engages itself, cutting your dreadtheft off... causing you to waste the spell, only to have the cool down timer start over. Run away waiting to cast anything, having Shadow walk engage two to three more times, which it only stops because your stamina runs out. Very annoying glitch, been killed several times because it self activates at crucial moments of near death needing to take out one or two enemies left, only to die when they have no life showing on their hp bars all because you were shadow walking when you never activated it... and had your spells cut short or never go off due to interruptions.

On another note, I activate TT, go to apply curse to 3 targets, takes forever to cast to begin with, annoying, but bearable, curse first target, takes 5-10 seconds to pop, go to 2nd, 10-20 seconds to activate, and lucky if you can get the 3rd... Normal curse, works just fine, quick tap of RB, change to next quick tap, instant curse on all 3... waste so much time trying to get TT cast and distributed, usually to be at half health by the time you get it applied, due to your first target pulling aggro due to the dot aspect of TT...which usually causes me to want to shadow walk away while frantically pounding way at the RB button hoping to get all 3 applied for max DPS... Causing the Shadow walk glitch to occur, vicious circle for us SW's...

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• Options
    daveman45750#7375 daveman45750 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    All morning i have been doing the Call to arms storm front every time i joing a group and get transferred to the game play area it shows nobody in my group. This issue has shown on many other threads. Didn't have this problem yesterday. This drastically affects game play and many people tell me they have turned in tickets. Has any one got any responses yet
    Post edited by daveman45750#7375 on
  • Options
    xctkxctk Member Posts: 3 New User
    The lagggg is real
  • Options
    stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    @bratleyray @zacoria1405 Yeah, the SW Shadow walk deal is a PITA for sure... It's as if, when we do not have enough Stamina to do it, SWalk is still queued and does it in a spurt when there is some (stamina)
  • Options
    amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    Having an issue where my GWFs Unstoppable move will glitch out so where I can't use it when it's available. In order for it to work I either have to take a knockback hit or let the meter run down and fill it back up. This wasn't an issue until mod 6 was released
  • Options
    hipranger1hipranger1 Member Posts: 42 Arc User

How much sense does this make. Completed Forge Mithral Gauntlet Task 6 days ago got 2 Power stones, a Union Stone and a Lesser power stone over the next 4 days. Completed Forge Adamantine Gauntlet 2 days ago got 2 Lesser Marks of Potency in a row. Whats wrong with the RNG in this damn game, It stinks.

The RNG is fine. Its the drop table (and percent chance for good rewards) that stinks. They tell you that you have "a chance" at something but never, ever mention what that chance actually is. You may have a better chance of an asteroid falling on your head than getting a good drop from an arcane coffer.

• Options
    fallengodlokifallengodloki Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    I've noticed a new glitch with professions. There is no more AD in leadership on xbox.
    Definitely a glitch.

(Extreme Sarcasm)
  • Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    @fallengodloki Actually, there is still AD tasks, just gotta open your eyes.
  • Options
    ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User

Its not 12,000 zen up front, its 10,000 zen up front.. if you do month by month its 12,000 zen, or if you buy 12, 1000 zen packs. but your better off buying the 2, 6 month ones at 5100 zen each.

And I strongly suggest you wait until you get a 15% off any Zen Market item coupon from a refining bag (received when invoking). This will save you 765 Zen on 6 months VIP.
    Guild - Excalibur