test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rise from the Ashes

Comments

• ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Decided to bite the bullet and join a guild ready for Strongholds, that guild is Rise from the Ashes! Everything I've seen and read makes them a worthwhile choice, could it all go wrong (Me booted) Who knows? I don't want to miss out on trying Strongholds so they look a safe bet.

I've decided to give the guild 15 1000ad (800ad sale price) Bags to give away each week (1 per week) This is currently in progress of getting sorted but will hopefully benefit some of the guild members.

I hope the RftA guild leaders don't mind me posting this? If so sorry I'll edit it if needed.
  • s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    with the arc forum guild spotlight on rise from the ashes, i'm pretty sure a lot of new players is going to b attracted to join your guild, glad that your guild is in the spotlight and keep up the good job
    Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter
  • bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Thank you very much! I am very proud of my guild they worked hard to get where they are. For all those who would be interested in joining there are a couple things I ask before you dive in. First everyone is welcome. All I ask is that you are joining a team and we expect all members to be apart of that team. Lone wolves won't last sorry. We do have a guild forum that we expect all members to be active on as well. We have a code of conduct on that forum that we have everyone read and reply to so all members know what is expected of them. We also will have you party up with someone in our Officer Corp as soon as you join and we will introduce you to other members of the guild right away and go over how the guild bank and expectations are. We don't care if you are a daily player or weekend only player but we do want you to be involved with the guild and it's members when you do play. We have already had 3 people ask to join today so please add me and send me a message and I will get you in rather quickly. We look forward to hearing from you soon
    Rise from the Ashes guild leader
    Also wanted to thank you ancojo for your weekly giveaway. It will compliment some of our other members giveaways and contests
  • ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    Np I'm just glad to be in a guild that seems to be going places!
  • tizza93#4228 tizza93 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    hi i was wandering if u have anymore space, my current guild has about 10 active members and so strongholds isnt really an option id really love to join ur guild if possible the only things is that i dnt have a mic, i can clearly hear everyone thru tv and can type in game chat. I have a CW 2.3k GWF 2.1k an OP lv67 a SW at 62 and a HR 17 i also have 5 more character slots i saved zen to buy enough slots to have 1 of each class. I hope urr boredom didnt kill u readin all that as i write even more lol well looking forward to a reply my GT is: OMG iTz TiZzA or ingame Guan Lu@OMG iTz TiZzA
  • nickscott2013nickscott2013 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Just got back into the game last week after a long pause, started playing the day it came out and maxed my warlock to 60 with high-end gear...eventually got bored of the game, because none of my then-current friends were playing it. I have a 60 Warlock and a 60 Tank Paladin (That I'm currently leveling). I would love to join, If you'd take me. GT: TheNickOfThyme

Edit: It would be easier to contact me on Xbox, because I may forget to keep checking on the forum.
    Can you both please add me to your friends list and I will get you in the guild. I am getting a lot of people asking to join so to keep it simple I've been going down the list as people add me thanks
  • black#8431 black Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I am going to add you on xboxone my Gt....is I black inc
  • deviantlexicondeviantlexicon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Looking for my first real guild. Tried two, but had no success...or even interaction with other members. I work all day and get time between 7:00 pm and 11:00 pm est (Mon-Fri) and all night on weekends. I have three lvl. 60 characters (CW - current, TR, and SW) but I have very little knowledge of the nuances of the game (i.e. - dungeons, skirmishes, campaigns, etc...). My GT is Deviant Lexicon, and I look forward to hearing from you!
  • gallopinggooosegallopinggooose Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm in a guild thats core players are looking for a more active/motivated home. We are all over 21, laid back and like to have fun. We have mains that are well geared (2700-3000) and understand how to play our charecters. There are about 7-10 of us loping to rehome to a guild we can continue to help and build with. If we sound like a good fit for you please msg me at GT- GallopingGooose. Thanks for your consideration.
  • agamerx360agamerx360 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Looking for a new, active guild. Friend of mine suggestions RFTA, so I figured I would see if you still have some slots open. LVL 70 TR and GWF, and LVL 64~65 HR, GF, OBP.
  • kaeven1977kaeven1977 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    hi i would like to join you guys. i am 38 years old and i am active but i do have a family and i like to spend time with them but i will be there when required. i also will help with lower level players with out question. i have a head set and my gamer tag is Kaveman77. toon name for my highest level is Woemack.. his level is 69. i have also read a good deal in here ill message you as soon as i get on today.
  • penybontpenybont Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Hi I like to join your guild I was asked to join by le lone wolf who is all ready a member.
    Please add me to your friends list and I will get you in the guild
  • > @bleedinblue755 said:
    > We are growing very steadily thanks to your response to the forums still looking for more to join us

I would like to join your fine establishment will you add me on xbox streakypanda23
  • nightfoxx24nightfoxx24 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Sent you friend request + message BleedinBlue.
  • lupinthropelupinthrope Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Looking to get into a social guild, I'm a lvl 24 noobie. GT: Lupinthrope
  • xnoskillsxxxnoskillsxx Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hi, level 58 guardian fighter. I have played NW before but it was when level cap was at 60 so, not up to date on all the new stuff. Would like to party with you guys and see if we are a fit. I've mostly soloed through the quest so, I'll have to practice up on my actual role. Should be a short learning curve. Gt is xNoSkillsxx. I'm usually on after 6 pm central on week days and on and off on weekends.
    Please add me on Xbox if you wish to join my gt is bleedin blue75
  • allibunny#7047 allibunny Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello! I'm Alli, I've been in two guilds so far that were pretty inactive, and I've heard so much about this guild so I would love to join! I'm a level 64 devoted cleric :) character name is Daisy Bloom and my gamertag is TheShiggyBiggy (I share it with my boyfriend, it would have been much cuter if it was my choice) please invite me! I would appreciate it so much :) thank you ^_^
  • khajiitzombiekhajiitzombie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I got a friend that would like to join the guild. Im a recruit and I couldnt invite him myself. His gt is SteveAkaChamp and he has 2 characters both level 60. His main is Stephen Jackson and his secondary is Zanne Droverson.
    We have only a few spots left on our roster we have just purged a couple of inactive players from the guild and would like to fill the remaining spots please message me on Xbox and we can get you in. Look forward to seeing you
  • claspclasp Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    if you have any room atm I would like to join if possible. GT is Ranger Ranj NZ. Returning player with lvl 60 CW, lvl 61 TR and lvl 2x OP.
  • bugs55678bugs55678 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Can I join? I'm sort of new to the game. My gt is xMattkinfg93x
    Please add me to your friends list on Xbox and I can get you in the guild
  • stricknine#9652 stricknine Member Posts: 1 New User
    Gt: supermockfamily on xbox one. I would love to be a part of the guild. Please message me. Thank you!
  • sjza80sjza80 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Hey mate, would love to join. Looking to help build a good stronghold, I usually run PvE content, trying to build up my TR and unlock boons at the moment. Once sent you a message on Xbox live. GT is Sniper JZA80. Cheers
    We have recently just purged a few inactive members and now have some spots open again.

So you know ahead of time we have our own forum page and code of conduct that you must register on and agree to our coc. In order to be a member of the team you need to be a part of the team and participate with members and donate to the guild coffer. Our team is just bout got marketplace rank 4 for the new dragonflight gear. We are not a pay to win guild with are a grinding guild. We do a lot of pve and have recently gotten into pvp a lot more. We would like to have more pvp players and would like to run pvp more.

Communication is a must. Please have a mic and not afraid to use it

Please contact me to join. Gt Bleedin Blue75
  • misanthropyxmisanthropyx Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Heya! new player here but I'll probably be playing 8 hours a day on the regular. I love to binge grind so I would be a valuable worker bee in exchange for knowledge. Leveling a Cleric now to be my little party hoe that everyone loves with the hopes of one day funding a super awesome weapon fighter guy.

My character's name is Noober
    Xbox is B0oosh