test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter: Underdark Issues

Comments

• Options
    nylatlthesecondnylatlthesecond Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    So while not really a serious issue, I've noticed there are VERY little heroic encounters in the Elemental Evil areas, especially the Firey Pit. This makes it really boring to fight things for the motes
  • Options
    poppakrodahpoppakrodah Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    I'm stuck on the ichor and faerzress quest. I speak to Grazilaxx but it doesn't update the quest. Can't participate in the campaign any further until this is fixed.
  • Options
    mirlegrismirlegris Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    No Influence from Demonic Heroic Encounters in the Stronghold.

Probably Intended, i know, just not relevant.
  • Options
    subnoctesubnocte Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    Couple of issues:

Soul puppet in the Vellosk map is locked out behind the barrier wall that pops up around the boss.

Putting HEs into the Dread Ring without first fixing the absolutely appalling lag we've all been suffering was a really bad idea. The zone's often unplayable anyway with rubber banding everywhere even solo.
  • Options
    bhurabbhurab Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    @beckylunatic
    Ah, I see. I had understood (from a cursory glance at the topic) that the item itself would always benefit from 2x refining for whatever stuff I dump into it, which appears to be incorrect. What you are saying is that the item itself will only provide 2x refining when dumped into other items i.e. if I switch to a new artifact weapon.
  • Options
    aenuanaenuan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    What did happen to pvp Leaderboard? Is it bugged/going to be deleted/ or to be repaired? Maybe you could also look through gg pvp campaign, and do some fixes do tasks, so they'll actually be possible to complete.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCsHy_ly0HtwhAT2T3OEiowg - yt channel with some records from PVP 5v5
  • Options
    dkheldardkheldar Member Posts: 12 Arc User

I'm stuck on the ichor and faerzress quest. I speak to Grazilaxx but it doesn't update the quest. Can't participate in the campaign any further until this is fixed.

Same problem here. Is there a solution for this? Thx
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2015
    Both indicate that an Epic Dungeon Chest Key can be used.

I have around 200 bound Epic Dungeon Chest Keys from VIP in my inventory. As well as had 3 Legendary Dragon Keys. Using the chest at the end of each of these Skirmishes consumed a Legendary Dragon Key. Am I misunderstanding what is going on here? Is it consuming two keys, one of each, or is it bugging up and only consuming the highest quality key?

• Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    zebular said:

I have around 200 bound Epic Dungeon Chest Keys from VIP in my inventory. As well as had 3 Legendary Dragon Keys. Using the chest at the end of each of these Skirmishes consumed a Legendary Dragon Key. Am I misunderstanding what is going on here? Is it consuming two keys, one of each, or is it bugging up and only consuming the highest quality key?

Isn't the problem that the chest for the epic dungeon key isn't on the map? If it were like eSoT there should be a chest for your epic dungeon key and one for the campaign key.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    metalldjt said:

#3 issue : i like that the weapons are Bound to Account , but once you transmute them they go Bound to Character , it's the same with the gear once you put a overload enchantment on it or transmute it , it becomes BTC . hope we will have a fix for this.

What happens is if you use a character-bound item to change the appearance of account-bound gear, it changes the bind status. If you transmute an account-bound item using an account-bound skin, the item remains account-bound. I haven't checked what happens using an unbound transmute skin, but it also probably remains account-bound. The problem mostly comes into play because people are using their old character-bound equipment for looks, which will cause their new gear to bind to character too.

Overload enchants bind to character when equipped (if they weren't already BoP), and this application causes any items they're slotted in to also bind to character.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    I am also very confused as to what kind of keys are used for the new skirmish chests.

Like many folks, I have excessive piles of epic dungeon chest keys from VIP. I wasn't given the option to use one of these on completing Prophecy of Madness. I also remembered that there were a few of the Zen-dragon keys in my shared bank, so I tried getting those out, but the chest was still not available. I don't know if that's because I had no valid keys on my person when the skirmish finished, but if you're going to allow people to use keys they can buy at any time, the chest ought to allow using keys obtained after completion.

The chest should probably prioritize using a dungeon key over a cash shop key, rather than vice versa.

And if you're not supposed to be able to use your dungeon keys... first of all BOO (because this looked like a good way to finally use some up), and second of all, please fix the text because ugh.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    I get ~300 RAD, when I complete one of the new skirmishes. To elaborate further, I did run no other skirmishes before and it happend multiple times on different characters. It might be due to the fact, that we finished with rank silver in total, bc I was grouped either without any tank class or with one DD or with ppl who did use tank/ interupting pets on hulks and ignored the explanation of the machanic and the request to change the active companion.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • Options
    dakwa1dakwa1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    My SW has had very few probelms in playing until this expansion. Now this is very OP quests. Nine vaults, first encounter, 5 spiders, 2 Priests, and 9 warriors. I have yet in four tries to meke it through that first encounter. The Vampire Drows, Chapter 3, final battle, it would help nif one could actually damage the Dwarf. But all the no damage to him, while he beats the HAMSTER out of you, is not what I would call great writing. I mean the battles run like dam- dam- 0dam- 0dam- 0dam- 0dam, health- 0dam- dam- dam- 0dam- odam- odam- 0dam- health- 0dam- dam- dam- 0dam, you're dead. Five runs of this, and I am through. I don't want an easy quest, but no chance quests, are not fun either.
    I may not be the best player in the world, but at least I learn my Toon, and how to play them. b:laugh
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited November 2015
    zebular said:

http://s6.postimg.org/ibyvcn141/nw_prophecyofmadness_keys01.jpg
    http://s6.postimg.org/xyq4q0ew1/nw_throneofthedwarvengods_keys01.jpg

urabask said:

zebular said:

http://s6.postimg.org/ibyvcn141/nw_prophecyofmadness_keys01.jpg
    http://s6.postimg.org/xyq4q0ew1/nw_throneofthedwarvengods_keys01.jpg

Isn't the problem that the chest for the epic dungeon key isn't on the map? If it were like eSoT there should be a chest for your epic dungeon key and one for the campaign key.
    I'm wondering this as well.

I am also very confused as to what kind of keys are used for the new skirmish chests.

Like many folks, I have excessive piles of epic dungeon chest keys from VIP. I wasn't given the option to use one of these on completing Prophecy of Madness. I also remembered that there were a few of the Zen-dragon keys in my shared bank, so I tried getting those out, but the chest was still not available. I don't know if that's because I had no valid keys on my person when the skirmish finished, but if you're going to allow people to use keys they can buy at any time, the chest ought to allow using keys obtained after completion.

The chest should probably prioritize using a dungeon key over a cash shop key, rather than vice versa.

And if you're not supposed to be able to use your dungeon keys... first of all BOO (because this looked like a good way to finally use some up), and second of all, please fix the text because ugh.

When I did Throne last night, the chest only consumed my Lesser Demonic Key I had just finished making. I had a Legendary Dragon Key in my inventory as well as a couple hundred Epic Dungeon Chest Keys.
  • Options
    kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    This is exactly what was suggested by some of the players.

STOP adding more HAMSTER to the game. Like @metalldjt said, what encounters/powers will trigger the "from behind hit" ?
    Now we will have a debate on how it should work, should AOE stuff make it pop?

Again more and more stuff that will mess up the gameplay, interact with bazilion of skills and boons and effects.
    Another great way to create more bugs in already bloated game code...
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • Options
    unknowndramaunknowndrama Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
    Uderdark bug whit ICHORS when you check loot in chest..i have 352 (weekly limit 400/400) why should
    i play this week any of the new content when beside the bug i limited on new content to get more i need
    to waite till 23 nov..remove please limit on how much you can earn in a week is enought that we
    need to waite 1 day for each campign task.
  • Options
    oomiakaoooomiakaoo Member Posts: 6 Arc User

can't apply the 15% off companion to the grazilak (sp?) bundle. when I double click the coupon it shows the discount, but when I hit purchase it won't allow me to apply it.

When I tried to do it my game just crashed -.-...
  • Options
    unknowndramaunknowndrama Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User

Uderdark bug whit ICHORS when you check loot in chest..i have 352 (weekly limit 400/400) why should
    i play this week any of the new content when beside the bug i limited on new content to get more i need
    to waite till 23 nov..remove please limit on how much you can earn in a week is enought that we
    need to waite 1 day for each campign task.

by the way forgot to sey that it happen when you decline the reward..
  • Options
    dakwa1 said:

My SW has had very few probelms in playing until this expansion. Now this is very OP quests. Nine vaults, first encounter, 5 spiders, 2 Priests, and 9 warriors. I have yet in four tries to meke it through that first encounter. The Vampire Drows, Chapter 3, final battle, it would help nif one could actually damage the Dwarf. But all the no damage to him, while he beats the HAMSTER out of you, is not what I would call great writing. I mean the battles run like dam- dam- 0dam- 0dam- 0dam- 0dam, health- 0dam- dam- dam- 0dam- odam- odam- 0dam- health- 0dam- dam- dam- 0dam, you're dead. Five runs of this, and I am through. I don't want an easy quest, but no chance quests, are not fun either.

The part where you can't damage the dwarf... is that the bit where the game says to use Moradin's holy aura to purge him? Pay attention. Look for glowy parts on the map. Go stand in those. Geez.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User

Look for glowy parts on the map. Go stand in those.

Also, depending on your graphics settings, the glowing circles may not be in your view distance. So if you don't see one, run around until you can.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • Options
    candlesmokecandlesmoke Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    My issue was explained to me by a forum member. Thank you.
  • Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Throne doesn't seem to give you the right mount of AD, only pulls from the Skirmish pool, and never gives you the amount as if you are completing one of the 1st 2 per day. So far POM gives correct amounts.

Also - that text about the Dungeon Key use - please make that happen, I have over 200 keys as well on multiple toons, let me use them.
  • Options
    dakwa1dakwa1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User

dakwa1 said:

The part where you can't damage the dwarf... is that the bit where the game says to use Moradin's holy aura to purge him? Pay attention. Look for glowy parts on the map. Go stand in those. Geez.
    "Look for glowy parts on the map."
    And as soon as you step in, he does and it vanishes, and he hits you, yet you cannot hit him... I've done it. It does not work.
    I may not be the best player in the world, but at least I learn my Toon, and how to play them. b:laugh
  • Options
    dakwa1 said:

dakwa1 said:

"Look for glowy parts on the map."
    And as soon as you step in, he does and it vanishes, and he hits you, yet you cannot hit him... I've done it. It does not work.
    When it vanishes, he should be vulnerable. If that's not happening for you, perhaps you should force verify your files.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    + random disconnects in the new skirmishes

+ and can we please be able to choose the right pair of boots from those dusk boot boxes?
    since those boots are BoA and not BoE, we can't even sell the unwanted ones...
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
This discussion has been closed.