What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter: Underdark Issues

13»

Comments

• Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    I was partied up with my girlfriend, and she was able to finish "Chapter 9: The Dwarven King", but I am not able to finish it.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    ldnixonldnixon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    You need to drop the chapter 9 quest and redo it. My wife and I had the same problem. Only 1 person I'm the party can have the quest and complete it
  • Options
    Yup. That's what we did.
    header.png
  • Options
    vadersapprenticevadersapprentice Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    OK i have 3 issues, 2 are minor and really don't mean much but 1 is kinda frustrating so the 2 minor first. 1st is that if you hover over the tooltip for any lostmauth piece then it is a symple typo that has been around since mod 6, above the pieces needed it calls the set the Valindra set. 2nd is that in the wondrous bazzar if you click "how can i make astrial diamonds" then it gives you information that is ALL outdated.....like ALL, it talks about rhix quests the hourly skirmish thing where u get 1k ad and even you can refine 24k a day. Now the big thing. I know that in the list you posted it talked about the Ichor problem where if you look at the chest it counts it but you dont get it, this is my problem though....i accepted 2 chests and only looked at those 2 chests, never bought anything with ichor and it says i have 380 ichor and have gained my max 400 and wont let me get any more....even if i had bought something with ichor, nothing costs 20 ichor anyways. Its not just me with this issue, my friend in game has the same problem only he has 390 and it says 400... we both have accepted EVERY chest too so there are my 3 issues i found, if i find more i will post them but other than that i love mod 8!!!! keep it up!!!
  • Options
    sanpedrocactussanpedrocactus Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Was working on Dread Ring: Demon Hunting and kept getting this error any time I successfully completed a heroic: [Error] Reward Gate of Demonic Ichor has been reached. Now I can no longer collect Demonic Ichor. My Ichor is only 5. I have not earned any today plus it wont let me earn anymore. Nice. Please fix ASAP and compensate for losses. Till its fixed, guess I'm done playing. Also worth noting is I also opened two chests with legit keys, without peeking...not sure if this is what's locking the system? Again please fix.
  • Options
    josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Stronghold - Cleric Skirmish quest doesn't clear

Not sure if it's just for me as I'm quite possibly goofing up somewhere but I thought I'd submit this here anyway. Steps I did to make this occur:

1) Log into Lev 70 TR or Lev 70 HR (happened to both chars, both tried twice)
    2) Pick up Throne of Dwarven Gods skirmish from Stronghold Cleric. Both versions were run [Clerics/Prisoners] over four attempts/two chars
    3) Run skirmish with premade. Quest didn't clear.
    4) Run skirmish via solo queue. Quest didn't clear.

Just as a note, I didn't open the chest in any of the four times because:
    1) I have no keys, nor do I have any interest in getting any unless they are freely handed out like in Sharandar or the dungeon dwarf in PE.
    2) The quest didn't specify I had to open a chest (or if it did I must have failed to read properly)
    If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!
  • Options
    zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
    Air Motes from Epic HE, Battle of Mistral Point, (Spinward Rise)

The devs have stated the mote drop rate from the largest Epic HE is supposed to be 100%.
    But there is in fact a bug affecting this. The few who are after the air weapon have noticed the following:

- If you do other smaller HE beside Battle of Mistral point, for some reason you stop getting 100% mote drop from Mistral point. Dropping air weapon quest and retaking again in PE seems to help.

-ONLY doing mistral point epic HE from start to finish seems to help ensure a mote drop. Avoid smaller or medium HE and if you do do them, go to PE and retake air weapon quest to be safe.

- Even if you follow this protocol (stick to Epic mistral HE, start to finish, reset quest after smaller HE) you still do not get a mote drop sometimes. Happened to several of us and it is not fun.
    Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
    Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

• Options
    tantrumusmaximustantrumusmaximus Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    The main thing I will comment on is how any zone with more than 15 players doing HEs is like the Dread Ring has been forever now.... walk up to an NPC..... their name appears...... wait wait wait wait wait..... "F" to interact finally appears.

I know it's the player count doing things is the problem because if I switch to a 1 player instance everything works like awesome.

• Options
    Any update on the Demonic Ichor Error issues?
  • Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    edited November 2015

Its fixed in the preview patch notes - best guess is Thursday's usual patch time.

Update: Patch is Tuesday due to Holiday - so this will be fixed in approx 9-12 hours.
    Post edited by sorce#8115 on
  • Options
    Sounds bug is back in WoD. During Demonic HEs, I lose ALL sound in the game, except for atmospheric background noise (the wind). It only happens in WoD, and I have to restart the game to get my sound back. My g/f has an identical computer to mine, the only difference being that I'm running Win 10 and she's still on Win 8.whatever. She doesn't lose sound.

Also, did the Throne Skirmish tonight as my daily task for the SH Cleric.. we finished and I got all the prizes at the end, but it did not count as being completed by the SH cleric or in my journal.
    header.png
  • Options

Its fixed in the preview patch notes - best guess is Thursday's usual patch time.

Update: Patch is Tuesday due to Holiday - so this will be fixed in approx 9-12 hours.
    Sweet! Thanks for the update!
  • Options
    vadersapprenticevadersapprentice Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    The Ichor issues are NOT fixed, maybe on some peoples but i am frustrated because it still screws with my weekly cap when i look in a chest, PLEASE adress this in an upcoming patch
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    ISSUE: HOwling Pact Blade/Grimoire Bonus (Spinward) DOES NOT WORK for SW sprint

I finally reached 100 motes in spinward wise and got the Howling pact blade/grimoire.
    Sadly the set bonus does not work for scourge warlock.

The icon "Howling Heart ready" does not disappear when I shift like it does for other classes when the bonus activates and there is no speed bonus at all from it no matter what I do. Very disappointing. I went ahead and farmed it, encouraged, after seeing these words from a dev regarding the the Howling/spinward set bonus:
    asterdahl said:

To be clear, despite the wording, this will activate when any shift power is used, Warlock and Great Weapon Fighter's sprints included. Thanks for the report, we'll look into making sure the text is more clear.

• Options
    Another Issue: Ring of Ambush and SW Sprint/Shift

The ring gives full stealth at distance for all other classes, but the SW has an unfair disadvantage when using this ring because opponents can still see the "purple smoke" that appears when SW shifts.

• Options
    andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    Twisted Ichor is NOT dropping from epic demogorgon even with silver/ gold wins.
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,044 Arc User
    Demorgorgon is crashing now, and i can't re-enter the fight.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    metalldjt said:

#6 issue : while doing demonic encounters i have seen people leaving it , in the middle of it, and they have the aggro, the mobs are chasing them for a long distance leaving us in demonic encounter uanble to finish the objective.
    #7 issue : we've opened Epic Demongorgon, few of us done it, some won the legendary mainhand, some weren't lucky, what i have not seen are Twisted Ichors that should've drop in the chest, no one have seen them.
    #8 issue : there is a glitch between each phase from 1 to 3, for example finish first phase, if the player is unpatient and skippin the cutscenes and rush to enter inside for the 2nd phase, the 2nd phase glitches and it ends up in being skipped, and we move to 3rd phase right away ., please find a fix for this.
    #9 issue , while i've really liked that you guys implemented the Demonic Hunter NPC in Dread Ring, he doesn't give one of the most important currency , and thats thayan scroll, unable to progress only with 30 thayan scroll from the weekly in 7 days

Are you saying that the mainhand is a potential reward?
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    elveluxinelveluxin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Twisted Mainhand IS a potential reward, I got it from epic Demogorgon drop (not in chest) after doing 30+ Epic demogorgon. I got no legendary ring, and a few epic.

I think that the problem with Twisted Ichor is that it allways say "Bronze reward achieved" at the end (or something like that), and the bars for second and third phases apear empty like no points where achieved on those phases. So even if you get 3 gold phases, it calculates wrong and gives you bronze reward (at least in the chest).

Since you need at least silver reward to get Twisted Ichor from chest (as is said on key), you get none of it.
  • Options
    unknowndramaunknowndrama Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
    Leaving the party after you got out from epic demogorgon gives pvp penalty...why?Igot in to a epicdemogorgon whit only 5 players and after i got out of door and left party i got 30 min penalty LOL
  • Options
    katbozejziemikatbozejziemi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 856 Arc User
    Issue: new Underdark skirmishes have no minimum item level requirement

You end up in a team where 3 out of 5 players are completely useless and die in 3 hits.
  • Options
    tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User

Leaving the party after you got out from epic demogorgon gives pvp penalty.

..why?Igot in to a epicdemogorgon whit only 5 players and after i got out of door and left party i got 30 min penalty LOL
    It's penalty for both PVP AND PVE. So just don't leave, you rather AFK and be kicked with no penalty.
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    How about Gnome for M9? yay.
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    zeusom said:

Another Issue: Ring of Ambush and SW Sprint/Shift

The ring gives full stealth at distance for all other classes, but the SW has an unfair disadvantage when using this ring because opponents can still see the "purple smoke" that appears when SW shifts.

and sw attack with dreadtheft in stealth because he can walk.
  • Options
    googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Moved
This discussion has been closed.