test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elemental Evil Issues Thread

Comments

• Options
    sevannah0411sevannah0411 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Dell McCourt in the Dread Ring is selling two greaves and no helm so I can't complete the set.
  • Options
    rubilotusrubilotus Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    @patsfire
    None taken. Lol. Unfortunately, there aren't many good TR's in NW. It's nice to be aware of someone that actually knows their class and utilizes it to the fullest. :)
  • Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    See a TR hater, right on cue. People like you are pathetic. You hate a class because it $hits on you in PvP and $hits on you in PvE. Get over yourself noob
  • Options
    Well, there are some of us who actually KNOW how to play the class. Not every TR thought they were gods because of a glitch.
  • Options
    monkeytoes999monkeytoes999 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I've noticed if I'm running in a group my DC spells target other group members or companions. Hate wasting a spell! Happens way too often, maybe 3 out of 5 times.
  • Options
    Yea, that is an issue and I have also mistaken healed the wrong person or my Cat. You just have to pay close attention to where to lay the power down, which can be difficult in hectic battles. But, just gotta pay attention.
  • Options
    stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User

Anyone else having an issue as a DC with your spells wanting to go to your companion..While im doing damage 1in 3 spells will default to my companion.. i understand heals goin there but wth do i wanna hit my companion with chains for? Any way i just stopped rolling with a companion out

You can turn off AOE assist in the Options menu but that comes with other issues. Really wish there was a happy middle ground they could find with this as its been a problem for Clerics for some time.

• Options
    randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User

Dell McCourt in the Dread Ring is selling two greaves and no helm so I can't complete the set.

Yes, that is a bummer for me too. While I don't need a full set, I need a hat with ArPen, so I think I would just get a plain 115 blue ArPen/Life Steal from the AH/leveling dungeons.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • Options
    elikenuielikenui Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    cyberguts said:

Since the update, 2 of my 6 Characters aren't able to invoke

you have items in your overflow bags then
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

Anyone else having an issue as a DC with your spells wanting to go to your companion..While im doing damage 1in 3 spells will default to my companion.. i understand heals goin there but wth do i wanna hit my companion with chains for? Any way i just stopped rolling with a companion out

I've had that since mod 5 and stopped using companions when acting as healer.

Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    nickinightnickinight Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    There's a quest I can't seem to find. After starting one of the squares at Reputation 50 on the Icewind Dale campaign, a small pop up box told me I was high enough level to go somewhere new (I had been lvl 70 for a while now, obviously). It told me to speak to Sergeant Knox for the quest "Chill Wind" or something. I went to Knox and he has nothing for me, I don't have the quest in my journal either so I checked out Icewind Dale, assuming it was related and still couldn't find anything. Where am I supposed to be going?

Also, for there's a quest from Neverember saying "Reach level 60 with 2 characters", it needs to be changed to 70, along with anything else that's misleading.
    Lvl 70 HR Mistress Fleur | Lvl 70 TR Countess Myra
    1. "Cleric: Protect at all costs.
    2. Rest of Group: Expendable."
    GT= NikkiNight (Looking for new peeps to run ANY dungeons/skirmishes with. GS irrelevant)
  • Options
    randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited September 2015

Also, for there's a quest from Neverember saying "Reach level 60 with 2 characters", it needs to be changed to 70, along with anything else that's misleading.

The sigil quest in IWD tavern is exactly that.
    patsfire said:

See a TR hater, right on cue. People like you are pathetic. You hate a class because it $hits on you in PvP and $hits on you in PvE. Get over yourself noob

Off-topic, and not speaking for patsfire (sounds like patsy from Spamalot to me :smile: ) but since people keep talking about TRs in almost every forum thread: I don't feel bad about TRs in PVE, in PVP they seem to kill me, a CW, in 5s all the time and there are so many of them that yes, I cant' exactly say I like them (or PVP).
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers
  • Options
    bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Im pretty sure he doesn't give dailies in mod6

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    Aside for the Sigil Quest...I never knew he (Lord Neverember) gave dailies, did he used to?
  • Options
    gooddogskillocgooddogskilloc Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    PROFESSIONS - Namely jewel crafting currently the hire tasks are skewed where the level to hire people are swamped around and you can no longer upgrade to uncommon and therefore continue to upgrade - PLEASE FIX
  • Options
    he did. I think it was just win a PvP match or something like that. I don't PvP so I never went to him.
  • Options
    bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    Crabs are too powerful. Definitely a bug. I hate the Crabs.
  • Options
    They make medicine for that.....
  • Options
    patsfire said:

They make medicine for that.....

I have not found a potion strong enough for my CW to kill them.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    oh you meant in game crabs. oh nevermind......

Edit: LOL
  • Options
    patsfire said:

oh you meant in game crabs. oh nevermind......

Edit: LOL

Yeah, sorry. I should have clarified but I assumed I was not the only one who was having Crab problems in drowned shore. ;)
  • Options
    So many sex jokes can be made here. I'm taking a break on this one, maybe someone else can assist with a joke?
  • Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    Ehem....

What's the difference between a mermaid and a sand crab...

Give up?

One is a daughter of the ocean and the other is a son of the beach!!

Well they ALL can't be gems!
  • Options
    Oh, I have some. I am restraining myself though.