test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elemental Evil Issues Thread

Comments

• Options
    deanblockley89deanblockley89 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    For those soul puppet players scourge warlocks.... menu, help, exit dungeon. Rejoin. Puppet in boss fight.
  • Options
    magicalpwniesmagicalpwnies Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The majority of the time when I use the paladin's sanctuary skill my character will raise his shield, but nothing will happen.
  • Options
    mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    Epic shores issue with Spawning, yesterday a bunch of us were in Shores, we had an issue with a player that quit before we had progressed to the Last campfire before the Boss, because he left loot dedicated to him on the ground we could not kick him for nearly 15 minutes, after that is when the fun started, every player who joined spawned at the last campsite and we could not connect, we kicked the first couple thinking it was bugged, then 3 came in together and spawned there as we had got one of our guys to leave to try and get him to spawn there so we could try the Dread Vault trick to resolve the issue
    After they left the full horror of the anti Kick routine hit us and the two of us left could not get other players in so we had to quit.
    I doubt the anti boot looting measures intended this consequence however it really does suck when a bug like this hits you in a dungeon :(
  • Options
    b1gb0yk1ll3rb1gb0yk1ll3r Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    reclamation rock quest helping with repairs is bugged while fixing spot they are not all registering that you have made a repair and will not count towards the total needed. I fixed close to 20-25 to get my 10 needed to complete it was kind hit or miss if it would take or not
  • Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    @b1gb0yk1ll3r its a glitch and I just had to abandon the mission and then accept it again, then it worked. For me at least.
  • Options
    deanblockley89deanblockley89 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Ok serious issue here not sure if first to notice it. Playing lostmouth got past scorpions and 1 player had dc'd for half the dungeon so we vote to kick them. One problem... u vote to kick, vote success. Then it says ... player joined the group. ... player left the group. Name still there saying disconnected.
  • Options
    cataclysm024cataclysm024 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    i havn't been able to play anything through queues for the past two days. Whenever i join a queue and the dungeon pops i enter but am not in the group. I always seem to get and error code that starts with RAIDID_Lich1_(numbers)_(numbers).

At first i figured it was just a simple bug, so i logged out, changed characters, waited till next day ect. Now, two days later i still have the same problem.

Being it's a 2x Seal weekend it's getting rather annoying.
  • Options
    cybergutscyberguts Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    Since the update, 2 of my 6 Characters aren't able to invoke
    Erdan Darksbane - Lvl 60 Soulbinder Fury SW
    BamBam - Lvl 30 GWF
    Trevok - Lvl 30 GF
    Wil - Lvl 25 TR (PvP)
  • Options
    xxmrbendyxxxxmrbendyxx Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Account server not connection for quite a few of us atm. Done all the resets still wont log in
  • Options
    bronitazbronitaz Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Serious and Huge issue: Rogue is now a piece of unplayable garbage of a class.
  • Options
    smallknivessmallknives Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    bronitaz said:

Serious and Huge issue: Rogue is now a piece of unplayable garbage of a class.

Highly wrong I still melt people
    KNIVES - 70 TR
  • Options
    zunamarzunamar Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Bought 7 star mental gauntlets used up 4 of them in thayan lair without recieving any of the shown items??? Playing as @sunamar at Xbox one
  • Options
    patruciuspatrucius Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    There are 2 new issues with PvP since mod 6 launched.

1. Prior to mod 6, PVP matches wouldn't start unless both teams had at least 4 people. Now, matches frequently start with completely unbalanced teams, its not at all uncommon for games to be 5v1, 5v2 4v1, etc...

2. Before mod 6, leaving a PvP match where your team had 3 or fewer players wouldn't incur a leaver penalty. This is no longer the case. With the ridiculous frequency of the first bug, this has become a serious problem as staying in a match that starts out as a 1 or 2v5 is not an especially rewarding experience for anyone.
  • Options
    patruciuspatrucius Member Posts: 24 Arc User

I now hear people talking, background noises, coughing and other Mic noises when I'm not in a group. Not sure if it's stuck from PvP or what but it's sorta creepy to suddenly hear someone or something when solo grinding....

Now that you mention it, I've experienced this as well, and it is quite disconcerting to suddenly hear someone talking or sneezing or eating potato chips when I haven't been in a group or party with anyone for an hour or more.
  • Options
    opsho2opsho2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Since the upgrade my armor score has dropped down to 1200 and I can no longer access epic or lvl 60+ dungeons (I'm lvl 62). Am I missing something or did something change?
  • Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    Don't recall if this was brought up yet...can not complete "view rewards sharandar"...read this on the Google and apparently a common bug.
  • Options
    stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User

Don't recall if this was brought up yet...can not complete "view rewards sharandar"...read this on the Google and apparently a common bug.

You need to get 2 \ both characters to 70. That is says '60' in the quest is inaccurate.

• Options
    I know which quest you are referring to, but this one "open campaign window" for Sharandar is the one I am inquiring about.
  • Options
    luigipr31luigipr31 Member Posts: 55 Arc User

Hi You have to go to Collections then go to Sharandar and view the "rewards" you may win over there.
  • Options
    I will look at it again when I get home...I am AFXB at the moment. Honestly...I belive I have tried everything except changing filters (PC possible solution) or simply abandon the quests altogether.

The artifact quest requiring to level 70 toons can be abandoned and reselected when I have the required 2 70 characters...this I know is a typo.
  • Options
    axemthegreataxemthegreat Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    luigipr31 said:

Hi You have to go to Collections then go to Sharandar and view the "rewards" you may win over there.
    This is correct. Once you open up the campaign window and go to Sharandar and start opening up some of the stuff in the window you'll get a quest complete and a voice over telling you some more stuff. I don't think there is specifically a "rewards" button.

• Options
    devtraxdevtrax Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    So my Cleric is Heal Specced and now i cant do any dailies in anywhere...
    Coco Legrand (DC)
    Thrall (GWF)
    WickedElm (OP)
  • Options
    Cleared quest...had to sort by location. Thought you would like to know
  • Options
    nickinightnickinight Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag all through Shores and Lostmauth, haven't tried any other dungeons/skirmishes.

Those injury kits have cost me a fortune.
    Lvl 70 HR Mistress Fleur | Lvl 70 TR Countess Myra
    1. "Cleric: Protect at all costs.
    2. Rest of Group: Expendable."
    GT= NikkiNight (Looking for new peeps to run ANY dungeons/skirmishes with. GS irrelevant)
  • Options
    rubilotusrubilotus Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    @patsfire
    I have a few friends who are really geared to do some serious damage and yet they're still second to me on the leaderboard (I'm a GWF). Honestly, I know TR's still "melt everything" as you put it, but I feel like the developers kinda did you guys dirty. Same with the CW, in my opinion. They seem to be at the bottom too, but their cc is still awesome nonetheless. Anyway, my point is that, you'd think they'd keep TR's as an OP class for PvE since it's very valued and necessary for dungeons. You guys were DPS Kings/Queens prior to this mod, but I guess there's gotta be a balance to everything, right?
  • Options
    patsfirepatsfire Member Posts: 833 Arc User
    @rubilotus I can understand that. My whole issue stems from all of the TR haters that, unlike you, they thought the TR was a useless class BEFORE Mod 6. Now they think the TR is even more useless because of the fact that we got an apparent "nerf". I love playing as my TR, its quick and deadly, and I love it. As I said, I along with many other TR's still have no problem melting everything but those haters just cant seem to see how valuable a GOOD TR really is.

But I digress, everyone has their favorite class and of course there will be some hate/jealousy steered towards some other classes. I personally see the value in each and every class, and know that whatever the group build, I can make sure everyone knows what to do to ensure victory. I only say that I can out DPS even the current "strongest" classes because its true, and no matter how much the HR's and GWF's (no offense) want to deny it, a GOOD TR can still out DPS any class.

That's just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    The issue I had in shores occurred again in lost math
    I think the anti boot loot mechanism is the root cause of this
    This time I was the one catapulted to the boss door
    Glad I am on vacation as the frustration was getting insane
    As it stands the dungeons seem broken and there is little point running them until these issues are fixed
  • Options
    purplppleterpurplppleter Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Anyone else having an issue as a DC with your spells wanting to go to your companion..While im doing damage 1in 3 spells will default to my companion.. i understand heals goin there but wth do i wanna hit my companion with chains for? Any way i just stopped rolling with a companion out