test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Strongholds Issues

Comments

• muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    regenerde said:

Lag and rubberbanding might still be an issue related to the recent "Event Tracker".
    Just separate that damn thing from the Mission Tracker, and let us DISABLE it for good!

need fix right mission , quest tracker damn....

• regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    New problem:
    I'm not getting any building resources anymore, no quests for them showing up, and no drops from heroic encounters in the Stronghold area too.
    I tried to get resources with several characters, but no luck.
    What the hell?
    How am i supposed to build my Stronghold without any resources to do so?
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,047 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Nevermind, the issue was probably just another visual bug...

New questions:
    Would it be possible to build the first open structures with building resources, before the lumberyard is finished?
    Or can you only collect and donate 50 building resources in total, and only use them for the lumberyard?
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • cjh1983cjh1983 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 229 Arc User
    Problem:
    Dread ring seems really sluggish when interacting with npc's or objects
  • gdelriscosrgdelriscosr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    hi i use window 10 all drive are up to date it chut down from in the loging screen and then it go to error reporting give me a 32991940 ticket and it close what the hell is going on.
  • revan06100revan06100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    We got Hall lvl 8. Where are the weapons ??
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    SH level 16 is when they come available
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    Reach Stronghold Rank 8 - and complete the Quest.
    niadan said:

SH level 16 is when they come available

Complete the Quest to get the weapons.

• asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    They said, that the rank 8 description is from a time with 10 ranks. You have to reach rank 16, to get the weapons.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
    Rank 8 for gear rank 16 for weapons. Reading is fundimental. This has been stated over and over on the forums.
  • asterdahlasterdahl Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,258 Cryptic Developer
    kreatyve said:

BUG: MARKETPLACE
    Press F to Talk to The Outfitter -> I Want to Look at Gear for Other Classes

Either there are some new classes in the game that we haven't been told about, or some of these labels are just plain wrong.

However, if I go to buy DC equipment, it comes up as whatever class I am. As an example, when attempting to buy "Greatweapon Cleric" gear, it's actually GWF gear. The same for the "Greatweapon Fighter", all the gear displayed is for a GWF, not a GF.

That appears to be pretty consistent across the board.

This is a Level 2 Marketplace, if that helps.

Someone really loves the GWF. :D I love GWF. Who doesn't love the GWF. Though I think DC's and GF's probably want some love too. At least this is a minor bug, but I'll make sure it gets reported too. :D
    Thank you for reporting this, this should be fixed on preview as of last week. See these patch notes.
    panderus said:

Items and Economy

• Resolved an issue whereupon speaking to "The Outfitter" and selecting the option to view equipment for other classes would sometimes display the wrong equipment."
    • Resolved an issue whereupon speaking to "The Outfitter" in your guild stronghold and selecting the option "I want to look at equipment for other classes," would sometimes cause erroneous class names to display.
    • Resolved an issue whereupon speaking to "The Outfitter" in your guild stronghold as certain classes, the dialog option "Talk to you later, Outfitter." would not appear.
    • Resolved an issue whereupon speaking to "The Outfitter" in your guild stronghold, his name would sometimes not be present in vendor windows.
    These fixes should go live this week with Stronghold Siege, if you're having any issues purchasing equipment for another class while on any other class, please let us know.

You have weapons? Read again. I stated rank 8 for gear rank 16 for Weapons. Now YOU say sorry sir.
    And my original post had nothing to do with yours. It was a response to the question of why someone could not get their weapons after reaching guild level 8. SORRY for the confusion. lol
  • destiny2fapdestiny2fap Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    As of The patch that happened today(9/15/2015) all this game does is crash my display drivers and they didnt before this patch can some one help me ive tried to uninstall/reinstall, Force verify, Safe mode and updating my drivers nothing has worked yet
  • muppetmuppetmuppetmuppet Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I am in the same position I may well just give up with neverwinter if I have to debug it every single patch
    Good news force verify seems to have fixed the issue.
    Post edited by muppetmuppet on
  • cjh1983cjh1983 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 229 Arc User
    Stronghold siege seems really jacked up - lots of fx lag, and glitches, stronghold walls don't draw, the arrows coming from the wall are lagged and hit you even if you aren't in their path...

I'm embarrassed for you, what did you spend 4 months working on?
  • cambo1682cambo1682 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 164 Arc User
    Dunno about other guilds, but the AD nerf has brought Stronghold progression to a complete standstill. It's likely a combination of so many players leaving the game, uncertainty /doubt about whether Cryptic plans to fix this (DD, PVP and Skirmish amounts are woefully inadequate to both progress your character AND donate to the coffer) and widespread unwillingness to let go of any personal stores of AD that players may have had prior to 9/15's patch.
    In recent patch, now need to have SH Rank 16, then complete the quest and do turn in to get the weapons.

Complete the Quest to get the weapons.

• dysmul1dysmul1 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Has anyone found a solution to the Graphics Card crash? My driver is up to date and it was working before Tuesday, but I have only been able to get on using Safe Mode, which is annoying.
  • allenscottallenscott Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Experiencing extremely poor frame rate in Stronghold maps. Drivers are up to date. Other maps such as Protectors Enclave have normal frame rates. Have tried several commonly mentioned workarounds without success. Using 64x AMD/Radeon build running Windows10 os.
    edited September 2015
    well new patch new crash so far verify didn't fix it maybe a full reboot and verify will, fingers crossed.
    Ok managed to read the error at least. tessellation not supported it said after the cryptic loading screen. then it crashes.
    Fixed with the -d3d9 switch
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    i discover a problem, after i got labor voucher, and went to coffer, it got 2,220, and cap is 2,250, and it wont accept my voucher, and found out my green voucher is worth 65 pts, it preventing maxing out, it freeze up progressions.

please fix it, i dont care what amount left of vouchers, i just want those gone from my packbags.
  • craiksmythcraiksmyth Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    i was on all day. turnd off my PC to go get food and BAMB i am getting Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate and crash.... at dinner i got 2 new players and now we are all trying to get the dam game to work... WHY ME
    edited October 2015
    well I found a new error the latest patch altered the dread ring zone and now I crash if I try to zone there and the character can never log in again. it somehow corrupted the hogg file again.
    after this patch failed to fix this I deleted the hogg file and repatched. I cld then log into dread ring no problem, however as soon as I zone to spinwood the problem recurred with that zone.

And new problem everytime I click to activate the rogue class artifact the client crashes i'll try a different artifact and see if that's ok. Nope other artifacts are fine just the rogue class item its 100% everytime activate client crash.

Reinstalled game repatched everything fixed so far.
  • gaillodargaillodar Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Is there something with the login server since the patch? I am not able to get in game.
  • lordsilveroaklordsilveroak Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    The astra diamond in the strong hold is back to 1000=1
    Not working for our guild. We have been over this and you fixed it once now its back.Is this your intent?
    Is please say so. And if it is the 125 of us are gone.
    Thank you for your time.
  • fuxion#7775 fuxion Member Posts: 311 Arc User

HI Andy

will like your comments on this please ...

STRONGHOLD SEIGE :

i really want to gear up with lionsmane (pvp) gear and you need the banner of fallen for that but i tried each day this week to queue for sh seige as i have keys but no strongboxes containing these banners and gave up as i didnt get a match for at least 30mins waiting ...

i asked around and it seems most players also gave up on it for same reason .. most players tht wanted the lionsmane gear got it just after launch now its dead ... feedback is its to complicated takes too long and not well balanced .. any other ways you might think of or consider for us to get banner of fallen as at this current rate/state its not happening ...

maybe make them (strongboxes from sh seige) maybe available to purchase on auction House ?? benefits all :)

appreciate any advice or tips in this regard

Also one suggestion tht i have tht might be for consideration in future as this will be great for us as players and also lead to players spending more AD is to make mounts transmutable ? Now that would be supercoooool !!

so for example i have Giant Strider (4000 movement) but like my tiger (look) more so if i can transmute the giant strider to tiger but keep the stats tht will be really fantastic !

mentioned this to guild and other players and they think it will be wonderful ..

Thanks again for all the good work and effort you put into our fun

ARiX@djsuperfunx

• rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    GH 16 on preview server. It says there should be a quest available to get the weapon. But there is none. Same with masterwork profession. When will it be implemented so we can test it?