test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Strongholds Issues

1111213141517»

Comments

• lordsilveroaklordsilveroak Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    The astra diamond in the strong hold is back to 1000=1
    Not working for our guild. We have been over this and you fixed it once now its back.Is this your intent?
    Is please say so. And if it is the 125 of us are gone.
    Thank you for your time.
  • fuxion#7775 fuxion Member Posts: 311 Arc User

HI Andy

will like your comments on this please ...

STRONGHOLD SEIGE :

i really want to gear up with lionsmane (pvp) gear and you need the banner of fallen for that but i tried each day this week to queue for sh seige as i have keys but no strongboxes containing these banners and gave up as i didnt get a match for at least 30mins waiting ...

i asked around and it seems most players also gave up on it for same reason .. most players tht wanted the lionsmane gear got it just after launch now its dead ... feedback is its to complicated takes too long and not well balanced .. any other ways you might think of or consider for us to get banner of fallen as at this current rate/state its not happening ...

maybe make them (strongboxes from sh seige) maybe available to purchase on auction House ?? benefits all :)

appreciate any advice or tips in this regard

Also one suggestion tht i have tht might be for consideration in future as this will be great for us as players and also lead to players spending more AD is to make mounts transmutable ? Now that would be supercoooool !!

so for example i have Giant Strider (4000 movement) but like my tiger (look) more so if i can transmute the giant strider to tiger but keep the stats tht will be really fantastic !

mentioned this to guild and other players and they think it will be wonderful ..

Thanks again for all the good work and effort you put into our fun

ARiX@djsuperfunx

• rhodahrhodah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    GH 16 on preview server. It says there should be a quest available to get the weapon. But there is none. Same with masterwork profession. When will it be implemented so we can test it?