What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Strongholds Issues

Comments

• Options
    blamecharlesblamecharles Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    OK i posted these on the patch notes but that got closed already.
    1. I am not able to donate Shards of Power because i have max guild marks, i can donate everything else though so only part of it is bugged for me. This had been fixed but now not so much. This is also affecting Influence.
    2. Professions nodes still are not giving out anything worth a damn in the endgame campaign areas such as DR and Sharandar. Unless rank 3 enchants are worth it to you.
    3. Can we please have items tool tips proofread for the love of Tymora, Trans lightning is still wrong, as are others.
    Post edited by blamecharles on
  • Options
    magicmyrtlemagicmyrtle Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    Still cannot get on waited until after patch today but cannot get past Nevewinter loading screen. Have seen posts referring to sending DXdiag report. Have mine available if it is of use where would it be most usefully shared to help resolve this for me and others ?
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    Other broken stuff:
    • Game still crashes when I attempt to resize the window while the game is running. game will NOT crash if I resize the window on the Character Select screen.
    • Game completely freezes up when I start up Raidcall while the game is running. If I start Raidcall before I load the game, everything works fine.
    • It is becoming increasingly difficult to pick up items or perform other interactions with objects in Dread Ring. I find that I have to move around a little in order to do so.

However:
    • Loading a Stronghold instance is 2-3 time faster than it was.
    • There appears to be a more appropriate amount of drops.
    • Trash mobs are no longer two-shotting my GWF (but to be fair, I haven't attempted an Epic since the patch)

You're getting there! Things have vastly improved since yesterday. :-)
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    It is becoming increasingly difficult to pick up items or perform other interactions with objects in Dread Ring. I find that I have to move around a little in order to do so.

This is irritating. Seems to be essentially like the performance issues in Spinward Rise when EE launched, and much improved if you can move to a low pop instance, but DR tends to have few instances running to jump between and doesn't have a high population cap to begin with.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,044 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    After the update, from crashing every few minutes to freezing every now and then, while trying to log onto another character...
    Ok, scratch that, the game is freezing as often now, as it was crashing before the update, let's hope the maintenance today will get the game back to running normal again.
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    danialmaherdanialmaher Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    i am still have crash after choose character and login in
    http://i.imgur.com/s0mn81u.jpg
    Post edited by danialmaher on
  • Options
    asearahashasearahash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    when i start the launcher after a few seconds a error shows up after wich game crashes , i cant do anything cuz when i click on the game launcher to log in the game goes in "not respondin" state, error pops up and game shuts down.
    i cant use safe mode or any other way u all shared in this thread, so if any1 has any dea please help me.
    vcfIHLn.jpg

• Options
    dreampppdreamppp Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    servers are down..try later whem they be online again.
  • Options
    asearahashasearahash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    this error is for almost a week now, if im not wrong right 1 day after the last weeks update
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    It is becoming increasingly difficult to pick up items or perform other interactions with objects in Dread Ring. I find that I have to move around a little in order to do so.

This is irritating. Seems to be essentially like the performance issues in Spinward Rise when EE launched, and much improved if you can move to a low pop instance, but DR tends to have few instances running to jump between and doesn't have a high population cap to begin with.

its not also irritating but its looking like its a delay zone, and why when i finish dread ring lair before the the reset, and when i pick the dailies after reset i need to re-log to pick my gauntlet
  • Options
    muppetmuppetmuppetmuppet Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    still crashing after todays update back to champions for another week I guess.
  • Options
    No changes here, still freezing when logging from one character to another...
    Want to know why?
  • Options
    ellellelleellellelle Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Post patch: when i try to switch characters it occasionally tells me the server is unavailable. It happened 3 times over the course of 7 characters

Continued issue: influence bug is continuing to undermine my guild's efforts. As an example, today I was only able to donate 260 to coffer, after ctrl+f failing twice and then me manually clicking the click for reward box. I knew the bug was in existence but it's a pain to have to relogin to try again, and I haven't tested to see if it works. I'm surprised this wasn't resolved today. I was hoping it would be.

I also can't fathom this 20 hour reset time. If I don't max the influence I receive, I have to wait indefinitely? Or until 20 hours have passed? If I can't begin earning influence in 20 hours time.. I will be really stumped.

Edited to add: even when I tried to relogin there, it told me the server was unavailable. This problem has only occurred since the patch today.

• Options
    dietrichdevitodietrichdevito Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    I no longer have any issues launching the game, in fact it loaded faster than ever and without lag in any zones. Well, I can't say for Stronghold since I'm guidless, but beyond that I mean its better than ever.
  • Options
    Well, the problems started the moment i created my personal guild and went to the Strongholds area... from there it's a constant crashing and freezing festival.
    Want to know why?
  • Options
    seadragonxseadragonx Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Since there is a bug with the influence, why not make a quest to do "x" amount of heroics in the stronghold and you will receive the influence...
  • Options
    anesadinganesading Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    Hey yall so whens ETA?
  • Options
    akram2011011akram2011011 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    STILL NO WORKING?
  • Options
    kahvi#7546 kahvi Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Server status: ONLINE
  • Options
    yolopapiyolopapi Member Posts: 3 Arc User
  • Options
    aaahhhh...first time i try to get in my friend guild SH and this happen...i suppose to w8 the load bar complete?

DnD-nwn1_1.jpg
  • Options
    kaguzikaguzi Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    asearahash wrote: »
    when i start the launcher after a few seconds a error shows up after wich game crashes , i cant do anything cuz when i click on the game launcher to log in the game goes in "not respondin" state, error pops up and game shuts down.
    i cant use safe mode or any other way u all shared in this thread, so if any1 has any dea please help me.
    vcfIHLn.jpg

finally got to play after 5 days of errors, (the option code -d3d9 work!) Try to log in today and I also get
    this message. Happen before the game launcher appears. Was/is there a work around??
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    @dreamppp
    disable on-demand patching in the game launcher options, and then download the full game.
    that might take a while.
    otherwise you might run into this downloading again, when you enter some part of the game, you have not fully downloaded before, or when there is another update to the game...
    Want to know why?
  • Options
    Thx Regenerde! i ill do this :)
  • Options
    picar66picar66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    And spending glory gives now so little reward in the chest, that this is a real long life goal to get those 164K glory needed for pvp building rang 1. You have to earn over 1.6Million glory for that (so winning 1600 pvp matches)
    Really annoying.
  • Options
    kitkathdkitkathd Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    Please fix the queue system. It is game breaking. Forget patching strongholds, fix it so players don't queue into limbo constantly please thank you.
  • Options
    formykkaformykka Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Had the issue with the graphics crash but was running ok using the d3d9 flag (still could not alt-tab unless I ran in windowed mode). All of sudden tonight I'm able to get to the character selection screen, but loading any map after that results in a hang and/or crash. Performed a verification and still have same problem.
  • Options
    try running the game with min. or low graphic settings.
    Want to know why?
  • Options
    formykkaformykka Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Nevermind, its fine now. Temporary server blip or something. (*shrug*)