test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Strongholds Issues

Comments

• Options
    sharonious_rebelsharonious_rebel Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    All the mobs and small and medium HE's disappear while the guild hall is being upgraded. If this is WAI, it seems like a terrible idea, because each rank up takes more time, so we'll end up going DAYS in which no one can do SH quests.
  • Options
    luks707luks707 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    BUGS:
    1.The map in strongholds does not show the accurate time left in an HE.
    2. I believe the bug in the rewards from the flight of the dragons is a known bug (there's an unknown item that comes up).
    3. It would be good to have a clear guide as to how influence works. There appears to be a 100 a day cap but I've heard all kinds of other versions.
    4. When one joins a dungeon or PVP from the stronghold you get dumped into the previous map you visited. Why?
    5. Waymarkers don't seem to be working accurately in the stronghold. Sometimes they send you to a wrong place.

Anyway, I'm overall extremely pleased with the new mod. It is fun and challenging and adds something the game was missing. Now please fix the other bugs too and bring the storyline and its dungeons back
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    BUG:
    And while not stronghold specific the final invocation of the day doesn't show its rewards. The rewards are still received but they just don't come up in the box.
    The matching system overall seems to have issues. This is annoying in dungeons and fatal in PVP
  • Options
    tagnusironsordtagnusironsord Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 70 Arc User
    I find my Guild Leader (rank 7) character is usually back at a gate in PE when I load, while the other characters that are rank 6's are usually still in the Stronghold. Not always, and sometimes one of the others gets kicked back to town as well. My wife has the same thing happening frequently as well.
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,044 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    And another new issue, the game crashes now, when i try to alt+tab to desktop to read something up...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    BUGS:

• All the mobs have disappeared from our map.
    • Heroics aren't always rewarding (sometimes (probably 25%-30% no CTRL+F)
    • Influence drops not consistent: my CW got 120 Influence today. My GWF got ZERO. My DC got 90. This is happening to most of my guild as well.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    talnorantalnoran Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    BUGS:

• All the mobs have disappeared from our map.
    • Influence drops not consistent: my CW got 120 Influence today. My GWF got ZERO. My DC got 90. This is happening to most of my guild as well.

Same with us - Either there is no credit - or you get credit and loot but majority of the time no influence.
  • Options
    thegreatmikeythegreatmikey Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    Now that I have managed to get in, when the gameplay starts it lags tremendously for a couple of minutes. After that I can play but then the game crashes entirely every 20 minutes or so.
  • Options
    gorbad13gorbad13 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    luks707 wrote: »
    3. It would be good to have a clear guide as to how influence works. There appears to be a 100 a day cap but I've heard all kinds of other versions.

This, so much this. It appears to be pretty much completely random if you get influence or not, and how much it's willing to give you in a single day. We have had people in the guild who got nothing two days in a row, people who got 120 one day and then 30-60 the next day etc. Super confusing and very unhelpful. Add to that that sometimes you just don't get a reward at all and it seems like something is quite wrong.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    when i fight more then 1 or 2 group of monster in stronghold my game screen freezes every time(game crashes)
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    BUG: Time Remaining on the "G" Screen
    When looking at current construction on the "G" screen, it shows "0" time remaining. AT the time of this screenshot, we have 10 hours+ before completion of our level 2 GH.
    wjAvtIi.jpg
    header.png
  • Options
    obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    All the mobs and small and medium HE's disappear while the guild hall is being upgraded. If this is WAI, it seems like a terrible idea, because each rank up takes more time, so we'll end up going DAYS in which no one can do SH quests.
    When looking at current construction on the "G" screen, it shows "0" time remaining. AT the time of this screenshot, we have 10 hours+ before completion of our level 2 GH.
    wjAvtIi.jpg

Experiencing the same as these two, and reported via in game bug reports.

Also seeing the Influence thing going odd, though more with guild mates than me personally.

Influence would be much better if the small ones (Spiders, Lake Supplies, Dock Supplies etc) awarded 10 Influence per completion and then the next level up awarded 20 and the big ones (No SYmpathy, Bickering Beholders) awarded 50 and the cap was removed entirely. The Influence amounts needed to raise the Guild Hall at higher levels are far worse than the AD amounts that were much complained about during play test.

Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • Options
    itstheyokitstheyok Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    what is up with influence?? some of my guildies, are claiming that they have not gained any influence for completing HE's of all sizes in over 48 hours....this is really hindering us from finishing our level 2 guild hall, which we had all the other mats 2 days ago :(
    I dread to think how the smaller guilds are realistically gonna get anything done!
  • Options
    abspabsp Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    BUGS:
    Its receive reward bug. When you several times(because reward not appear) press reward button (or ctrl+f) - you "bypass" part of influence. Farm only minor(smallest) Heroic Encounter and only after "last 5 influence reward" go to other HE (major or epic)
  • Options
    This morning, some guildies and I ran 3 of the 15+ HEs. I was on my DC, whose Influence shouldn't be cooled down yet... Got 105 Influence. NOT complaining. But the guildies who were left with no rewards certainly are.
    header.png
  • Options
    Load times are also increasingly poor. The below times are averaged, from the moment I confirmed "Change Character" to when the instance loaded.

PE -> PE ~15 seconds
    PE -> SH ~20 seconds
    SH -> PE ~20 seconds
    SH -> SH ~30 seconds

That may not seem like a lot, but over the course of 8 characters, that's an addition 3 or 4 minutes to run through Invokes.
    header.png
  • Options
    kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    People in my guild are also having problems getting influence this morning. I have previously gotten influence on my first heroic encounter of the day, usually 60. Today I am getting no inf from HEs, even though I am not at the daily cap. (I haven't received ANY inf so I can't be near the cap.)
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Crashes, black screens with nothing, character screen not loading properly, SNR and of course disconnects nearly every time i try to log from one character to another.
    Massive lag and rubberbanding into death to top it of...
    Want to know why?
  • Options
    aimeesellersaimeesellers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 342 Arc User
    As previously noted by some...

1) The mobs and HE's disappearing from the map while the stronghold is upgrading makes everyone leave the map, or just log off. I hope this is not what was intended.

2) Influence is horribly bugged. The progression you are supposed to get rarely works... if it works at all. Not to mention personal cooldowns on it is a horrible idea. A daily reset.. sure. But this is horrible. Make the reward based on the size of the HE, set a daily cap... and have it reset every morning.

3) If someone logs off while in party... or disconnects... they come back and are not in party from their point of view, but are still in party to everyone else, and not connected. When this happens in a dungeon there is no way to recover from it.
    A'Mie Stormshield (GF) / A'Mie Stormshard (CW)
    Play Legit or Quit
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • Options
    vcekvcek Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 127 Arc User
    I cant buy armour for other classes from market place, some classes redirect me back to my own class and the class names get scrambled like Trickster Cleric,...
  • Options
    wjAvtIi.jpg
    We have had the same bug
  • Options
    And yes, it appears that while the guild hall upgrades the mobs and all bar the biggest HEs disappear too. Is that intended? It seems a bit weird ...
  • Options
    must6diemust6die Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    4HWbmwD.jpg
    set of level 70 in lv 10??? Paladin with 7k power, 8k defence and 40k of HP in lv 10, omg........
    (this is other screenshot)
    Post edited by must6die on
  • Options
    ljubomir78ljubomir78 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Influence gain is buged somehow! 1st few days i got 120 per day (as it think is intended daily gain) 1st HE - 60, 2nd - 30, 3rd - 15, 4th - 10, and 5th - 5 for that total of 120, but day before yesterday didnt do all 5, just 3 HE , then yesterday i got 10 and 5 (like i was finishing day before that, not doing new day) and today i got 30 influence for my 1st HE and then nothing! I mean 1st you put extra low limit on daily influence, making it very hard to level SH (if you do simple math you can see that 100 ppl farming influence every day would need around 1 year to get all influence needed, and thats bit crazy), but even with that, now its not working properly making us make even less on already low daily influence... Pls fix this bug fast, its basicly gamebreaking one for SH..
    Post edited by ljubomir78 on
  • Options
    steelegrave2steelegrave2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    dear neverwinter,
    i have played for three years. love this game. but, each time there is a new mod patch ,and sometimes with smaller ones i have log in issues. here is my current issue:
    i login get to cryptic loading screen (my mouse does not apear, this is new) move to neverwinter screen(i normaly get a version number at the top,none there now) move to select screen its black, then flashes and is still black but mouse comesback. after loooong time i exit game with cmt+alt+del, get the display driver has stopped working and has recovered message.
    comp stuff: windows vista home premium
    service pas 2 (is ensbled to plsy this on launch)
    intrl dual cpu e2180 @2.00 ghz 2.00 ghz
    memory(ram) 4.00 gb
    64 bit os
    have read all posts i could find and tried everything more than once. no play for me since strongholds launched please help...
  • Options
    tonycope12tonycope12 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    where have all the enemies gone in strongholds
  • Options
    header.png
  • Options
    alin119alin119 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    seems like the problem get from bad to worse over a day . Been able to log in yday with safe mode and -d3d11Enable 0 but tday nothing work ......
    getting tired of this . Ive attach a dxdiag file
    System Information
    Time of this report: 8/19/2015, 16:02:02
    Machine name: ALIN-VAIO
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.150525-0603)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Sony Corporation
    System Model: VPCEJ1Z1E
    BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 03.60.51R0180Z9
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
    Memory: 6144MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 6126MB RAM
    Page File: 3718MB used, 8531MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

DxDiag Notes
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

DirectX Debug Levels
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

Display Devices
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 410M
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce 410M
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1055&SUBSYS_908B104D&REV_A1
    Display Memory: 3800 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 993 MB
    Shared Memory: 2806 MB
    Current Mode: 1600 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: unknown
    Monitor Id: LGD02D1
    Native Mode: 1600 x 900(p) (59.978Hz)
    Output Type: Internal
    Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um
    Driver File Version: 8.17.0012.9573 (English)
    Driver Version: 8.17.12.9573
    DDI Version: 9Ex
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 2/10/2012 05:13:00, 17642816 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp:
    Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-5315-11CF-9856-87B01FC2C535}
    Vendor ID: 0x10DE
    Device ID: 0x1055
    SubSys ID: 0x908B104D
    Revision ID: 0x00A1
    Driver Strong Name: oem28.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section010:8.17.12.9573:pci\ven_10de&dev_1055&subsys_908b104d
    Rank Of Driver: 00E60001
    Video Accel:
    Deinterlace Caps: n/a
    D3D9 Overlay: Supported
    DXVA-HD: Supported
    DDraw Status: Not Available
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Not Available
  • Options
    Well, the moment you think you have figured out a way to let the game run without problems... it surprises you with just another random crash.
    Want to know why?
  • Options
    talnorantalnoran Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    regenerde wrote: »
    And another new issue, the game crashes now, when i try to alt+tab to desktop to read something up...

I get the same thing if I attempt to alt tab or I attempt to change windowed settings.