test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance: 6/25 at 6AM

Comments

• mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    QQ I would never jinx you Phoenix ><

Although I probably shouldn't have said that >.> But Umm.. I tried adding you when the servers were up for 10 mins :P Didn't notice you had your handle as a Signature though. Lmao

I'll most likely be one when they come back up. Honestly, if you had sent me a request while they were up I probably would have said "later" as I tried to feverishly work through my professions on my all of my characters! :tongue: I do have two accounts to get through, after all!
  • angrymanagementangrymanagement Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Was up briefly, now back down, launcher window updated to reflect maintenance until 6pm PST (12 hour maintenance window).

On a side note, I have worked enterprise level disaster recovery exercises where we have restored entire data center infrastructure in less time than that. App servers take longer because tape libraries only work so fast.
  • kallonondekallononde Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Guess that ilvl reduce wasnt intended after all then :smiley:
  • soulreaper6666soulreaper6666 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    QQ I would never jinx you Phoenix ><

Although I probably shouldn't have said that >.> But Umm.. I tried adding you when the servers were up for 10 mins :P Didn't notice you had your handle as a Signature though. Lmao

I'll most likely be one when they come back up. Honestly, if you had sent me a request while they were up I probably would have said "later" as I tried to feverishly work through my professions on my all of my characters! :tongue: I do have two accounts to get through, after all!

I feel you there. Haha to be honest I kinda felt like the servers were going back down anyways. Rushed to do my professions in the time it was up xD
  • jugger71jugger71 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 252 Arc User
    At this point, to be perfectly honest, Im actually hoping I get an email stating they mistakenly deleted my characters. That would make things very simple for me.
  • blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    jugger71 wrote: »
    At this point, to be perfectly honest, Im actually hoping I get an email stating they mistakenly deleted my characters. That would make things very simple for me.

yeah i completely agree honestly. but i do enjoy this game a lot.
  • vaulwynvaulwyn Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    The item lvl drop it seems is due to gems and armor kits not giving their previous value.
    GF - Sigh
  • sykes83sykes83 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    lets hope they not Nerf the Classes by not much i see the Guardian Fighter and oath will be Nerf at 60 and up thsi will be hard for us to Solo Areas that could on the norm Be done solo
    vaulwyn wrote: »
    The item lvl drop it seems is due to gems and armor kits not giving their previous value.

Yeah with the quick look that i was able to get every stuff that has ilvl listed seemed to be same value so armor kits and jewel "kits" are propably giving a whole lot less than they did earlier.
    This is a freaking joke isn't it? 12 hours for a maintenance is a bit long.

On a side note: if colonelwing and mistresspheonix had a baby, the result would be chucky the murder doll.

indeed...
    I wonder how many of my characters I would have gotten my professions finished on if dinner hadn't gotten done at the same time as the servers came up. (Just noticed I'm wearing some food, since I was trying to quickly get my characters done while making sure my glucose levels didn't keep dropping. Eating and gaming don't mix well.)
  • lightbringer1102lightbringer1102 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Is it just me or the neverwinter nights employees went home to their families without enabling the server. I bet they forgot about pushing the on button.
    Part#1 (Belial) NW-DCVQ737WR
    This is a freaking joke isn't it? 12 hours for a maintenance is a bit long.

On a side note: if colonelwing and mistresspheonix had a baby, the result would be chucky the murder doll.

Not happening. I'm done having babies. Plus, I think my Husband would get a bit jealous. :wink:
  • novo68novo68 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    now it will be 12 hr patch.....wow.....they say it will be up at 9pm..lol...lets go bucs.....
  • estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
    They say they are planning something special for us!!
    What could the something special be!!
    Ah, instead of being up for ten minutes, they'll stay up for 15 minutes
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    wtf is going on, I've been out for the best part of 6 hours and got absolutely wasted, and STILL the servers are offline. what did I miss?
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
    wtf is going on, I've been out for the best part of 6 hours and got absolutely wasted, and STILL the servers are offline. what did I miss?

they broke it man but they are planning "something special"
  • roflmaoomgwrfbbqroflmaoomgwrfbbq Member Posts: 4
    i hope they wont offer us candy for a "special"
  • lightbringer1102lightbringer1102 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    actually its going to be 12 hours for me
    Part#1 (Belial) NW-DCVQ737WR

You missed almost 10 minutes of game time lol
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User

they broke it man but they are planning "something special"

maybe increasing the patch window to 6 hours wasn't enough.

bring on the weekend maintenance window!

seriously though, this is ridiculous
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • ellellelleellellelle Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    "We have experienced some technical difficulties, we should be back up and running by 6 PM PST! We apologize for the inconvenience."

I also would remove the reference to the extent of downtime if it were me.

I'd really love to know what went on, but I don't expect we'll ever get an answer.
  • carlonomocarlonomo Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    I'd take a Quadruple RP weekend as a "special surprise"
  • checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    And the Skipper and Gilligan said it would be a three hour tour.
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    nah, it was hamsters are very upset with devs still not making game right since mod 6, they are in protest and want a movie deals as "Radioactive Shaolin Master Hamsters", they want bare-hand combat fighter class.
  • novo68novo68 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I hope it is dragon eggs.....
    novo68 wrote: »
    I hope it is dragon eggs.....
    i hope its quadruple rp
    These forums suck. It takes ages to load new messages.
    a maybe its your computer because im doing it fine.
  • applescadapplescad Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    After 10 Hours ...

Need + 2 Hours ... Please play tomorrow
  • carlonomocarlonomo Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    These forums suck. It takes ages to load new messages.
    I really hate how you have to reply at the bottom, and there's no PAGE buttons at the bottom of the screen... what a piece of junk!
    Oh and your reply goes on the page you are replying too first, then when you go to the last page it finally shows up in the right spot LOL TERRIBLE
This discussion has been closed.