Options

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance: 6/25 at 6AM

Comments

• Options
    20322louis20322louis Member Posts: 1
    The hamster ate my server :D
  • Options
    sakonemasakonema Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    "It's looking like #NWPC will be down for up to another hour and a half. We're definitely planning something special for when it's back up."
    By something special, they mean several hours of uptime ?
  • Options
    soulreaper6666soulreaper6666 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Hopefully that hour and a half doesn't turn into 5...
  • Options
    undulationsundulations Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    By something special they mean another 5% off zen
  • Options
    subnoctesubnocte Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    edvillelin wrote: »
    Question while we wait. I have started over from scratch again and this is the first time I wasn't given the Cloak Tower quest. If I remember correctly, I was always doing it around level 16, but this time, I am up to 19 and there's been no mention of the quest at all. I see it still exists.

There is no cloak tower right now, which is probably why the quest was removed. They haven't told us if cloak tower is ever coming back, either. Just total silence on the issue of missing dungeons. There are only 3 dungeons below epic now. Cragmire Crypts, Greywolf Den, and i can't remember the last one, but it's higher level than wolf den is.

Plus only one dungeon at all to level 40, which is pretty pathetic for new players to a D&D game.
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    You can still get the quest, even at level 26, I got it on my OPs. But of course you can not do the quest. The third one I Temple of the Spider.
  • Options
    edvillelin wrote: »
    Question while we wait. I have started over from scratch again and this is the first time I wasn't given the Cloak Tower quest. If I remember correctly, I was always doing it around level 16, but this time, I am up to 19 and there's been no mention of the quest at all. I see it still exists.

There is no cloak tower right now, which is probably why the quest was removed. They haven't told us if cloak tower is ever coming back, either. Just total silence on the issue of missing dungeons. There are only 3 dungeons below epic now. Cragmire Crypts, Greywolf Den, and i can't remember the last one, but it's higher level than wolf den is.

Epic Temple of the Spider
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    Why are they posting on social media, instead of here?

• Options
    bobby4700bobby4700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    IT says on start up thatt there experiencing technical difficulties be back up 6pm pst and that 1. 1/2 hours more
  • Options
    d4rthd00fusd4rthd00fus Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    So they still haven't fixed the login server crashing problem when all 50 players left in the game log in at once and start rapid cycle invoking across their army of leadership toons. Starting to get cranky.
  • Options
    polymemepolymeme Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    Something special being a new broken class feature or exploitable pet? Or maybe something that lets people hit for 140K every 6 seconds in pvp?
  • Options
    ellellelleellellelle Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Something special better be double refinement plus something else! The swift update is appreciated though. I dunno whether to stay up for another hour and a half or go to bed. It will be 2am here when it is reinstated it looks like D:
  • Options
    literaryaceliteraryace Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    At least STO is up, I can fly 'round and get the daily Risa thing out of the way
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    Smells like, double exp on top of double refinement points, if you ask me :)

• Options
    edvillelinedvillelin Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Thanks for clearing that up, polymeme. I didn't know if I did something wrong. I hadn't played for a while so I just decided to start over. Guess I will move on if I get to play any the rest of the evening.
  • Options
    mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User

Dagnabit! Why you jinx us like that?

WHY?!?
  • Options
    I was just giving up. It's past my bedtime and I was closing up shop and saw the green light and my patch was done. I managed about 2 minutes of game time. That's just cruel, guys. I'd rather just wait so you can make sure it's actually working before you throw the switch.
    Now I'm going to bed, frustrated and upset because I got into the game just long enough for a taste, and the new estimate is way way past my bedtime.
  • Options
    nwpilgrimnwpilgrim Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 36 Arc User
    Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame · 41s41 seconds ago
    It's looking like #NWPC will be down for up to another hour and a half. We're definitely planning something special for when it's back up.

This was just posted on Twitter.

it better be a pink owlbear! D:<
    CVA49Iw.gif
  • Options
    roflmaoomgwrfbbqroflmaoomgwrfbbq Member Posts: 4
    I think they should at least compensate players for this very much extended delay. It is unthinkable. I work as a systems engineer, and when i fail like this with a customer it costs my company money, not the customers. A update, maintenance cycle or whatever that could have this impact should be tested, simulated and well planned in advance. And if you are not making the schedule, abort and rollback, not continue and delay.
  • Options
    baeyornbaeyorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 146 Arc User
    in my complaining mode...

a bad way to run an MMO.

To be honest, it has been every patch and event start. Thye have had to take servers back down at least once to fix something/etc.

Usually at least twice.

-- sigh --

But I am still here. still hooked.

"Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter Here"

B)
  • Options

Dagnabit! Why you jinx us like that?

WHY?!?

QQ I would never jinx you Phoenix ><

Although I probably shouldn't have said that >.> But Umm.. I tried adding you when the servers were up for 10 mins :P Didn't notice you had your handle as a Signature though. Lmao
  • Options
    nwpilgrim wrote: »

it better be a pink owlbear! D:<

I would LOVE a pink Owlbear.
  • Options
    roflmaoomgwrfbbqroflmaoomgwrfbbq Member Posts: 4
    its manbearowl
  • Options
    karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    Should i wait till 3am in my timezone to get on the servers or get in my bed? *looks at his cozzy warm bed* it is fresh blanket day... *smells the flowers* ...while i must go to work on friday...

Neverwinter it is. *yawn*
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame · 41s41 seconds ago
    It's looking like #NWPC will be down for up to another hour and a half. We're definitely planning something special for when it's back up.

This was just posted on Twitter.

Something special, like more friggin COUPONS in the Invoke RP Bag? Just something else I have to discard.

Seriously.. at this point, just pull the plug on this game, refund everyone's money and let us go somewhere else.

header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    Just saw the update from Andy on the first page of this thread. "Database issues" sounds very very dire. Like now is when we find out they didn't back up the player database...
This discussion has been closed.