Install Arc

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance: 6/25 at 6AM

Comments

• zenzebzenzeb Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    We look for things to make us go.

It is broken.
    C
    an you make it go?

Commander Riker, it looks like this might take a little longer than I anticipated...
  • mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    karakla1 wrote: »
    the patcher connect!
    Hmmm. I suspect the patch you're downloading is screwed. Arc has now disabled launching the launcher completely. Bypassing it by running the launcher direct allows patching but the server status is still 'down'.

I just launched the launcher with Arc. It's patching now. I didn't bypass Arc to launch it.
  • zickyjackszickyjacks Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    I can build a server and load it with software in less time than this patch.

Well, not anything from Microsoft, of course, but.. yeah.

I mean you can.
  • ucanthandleucanthandle Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    Hopefully the unexpected problem was the patcher server and it is fixed. *crosses fingers*
    I think it's cute how the launcher now says that maintenance is supposed to be from 6am to 4pm now. Like they think we won't notice that they've adjusted the time or something.

Still 4pm (pacific) is an hour shorter than Twitter said they had adjusted it to, so I'm gonna go with launcher time. :-p
  • twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    karakla1 wrote: »
    the patcher connect!
    Hmmm. I suspect the patch you're downloading is screwed. Arc has now disabled launching the launcher completely. Bypassing it by running the launcher direct allows patching but the server status is still 'down'.

I just launched the launcher with Arc. It's patching now. I didn't bypass Arc to launch it.
    Yeah. See my second post.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • blodvernblodvern Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 32 Arc User
    kallononde wrote: »
    mattock13 wrote: »
    whyn0t69 wrote: »
    When will be double refinement points?

Immediately after the 2X Maintenance Event.

Unless the 2X Maintenance Event gets even more bigger event and then the whole 2xRP will be over already :smile:

2X Maintenance Event? No... Seems to be 1 Week Maintenance Event...
    I believe the developpers need Boo's aid...
  • errornametaken69errornametaken69 Member Posts: 42
    zebular wrote: »
    lol funny seing people complain about the server not coming up right on the dot, i mean when you turn your computer on is your OS loaded right on the dot?
    actually yes almost immediate.
    heh, yeah bad analogy in this day and age. My computer is booted up within 20 seconds also. :P Still, the sentiment of what he means has merit.

20 sec is a long time though. You can probably shorten it down through your setting beside installing your OS on an SSD. If you run msconfig in windows there's an option to disable the welcome screen in windows. And newer bios settings got a quick start option.
    Yeah. See my second post.

I did. After my post finally went through. This forum software is SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.
  • altanirbaltanirb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    really really hope this game goes better since from first day of mod 6 it's been only a failure
  • crimpatulcrimpatul Member Posts: 197
    edited June 2015
    They need more memory ram for the new mobs hp.
  • kallonondekallononde Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Wow is that the same useless mount on sale now that we just got for free? :smiley:
  • raistlinmajere00raistlinmajere00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 176 Arc User
    ellellelle wrote: »
    "a solution or an update in two hours"

Guys this is kind of a big deal.. They aren't even making promises anymore.

Maybe they don't make promises because they've realized their promise means nothing. Also only thing we know for sure now is that it's definitely not 2 hours. Why? Because they said 2 hours.
    kallononde wrote: »
    Wow is that the same useless mount on sale now that we just got for free? :smiley:

Yes. Yes it is.
  • edvillelinedvillelin Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Server not available. lol
  • sykes83sykes83 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Great its Bad Enuf that I Started a New Char it will Effect me Bad i made a Guardian Fighter for the Main Reason so i can solo Decent now i might have to run with another Person just to get my Quest Done wow Just Thanks Cryptec for making the Game Harder then Normal I Knew About the Up and Coming Nerf on the Tanks Now iwill Struggle Even More so this nErf will Effect those who are level 60-70 longs 1- 59 is not effected then i am Happy Till Then lets hope they Give something for this Delay in the New Patch
  • ellellelleellellelle Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    It's patching for me now, even if server is down but I do think it's funny that they have updated the patch time to be 13:00 to 23:00 UTC when it's already over that. It was wrong even when they decided to lie about their own projections! Let's pretend they only ran over by 37 minutes, as it stands!

Saying all that, I really don't mind as long as they manage to solve a lot of the lag issues that have persisted since Tuesday's patch and I would rather they took the extra time to test and diagnose as many potential problems as possible before we went live, so I will probably just call it a night here. This patch has sucked a lot for EU players but if it solves lag, all will be forgiven.
  • edvillelinedvillelin Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    At least I can sit and listen to the music lol.
  • delitusdelitus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    launcher is up for now hopefully the game is too
  • shobanatorshobanator Member Posts: 17
    The game launchers and updates but when I login, I get a message saying, "server is unavailable".
  • kabose101kabose101 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Update 8:53AM PDT: Maintenance is progressing smoothly. Great! :smiley:

11:12AM PDT: ETA is roughly one more hour. Oh, Okay :smile:

11:12AM PDT: ETA is roughly one more hour. Oh oh :neutral:

1:58PM PDT: We're running into unexpected issues. ETA is an additional hour. Really....? :unamused:

2:57PM PDT: Our engineers are still working on the issue. We will have either a solution or update in two hours. We apologize for the delay. Brahhh :astonished:

• ellellelleellellelle Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Is anyone still hanging on to the possibly of double refinement? I'm starting to think that might not be a go.
  • bobby4700bobby4700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 179 Arc User
    So we getting FRee companion space for the loss of play time ?
  • shobanatorshobanator Member Posts: 17
    shobanator wrote: »
    The game launchers and updates but when I login, I get a message saying, "server is unavailable".

hmm do you not see the red dot next to server status on the launcher?

I did not, but now I see that it's red meaning offline. Thanks!
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    10 hours for maintenance and patch updates? 16 hours this week...
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • delitusdelitus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    i'm in oh wait, it was just a dream. still stuck in this nightmare
  • kallonondekallononde Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    ellellelle wrote: »
    Is anyone still hanging on to the possibly of double refinement? I'm starting to think that might not be a go.

Actually there's so called confirmation (https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9423423) of that happening for all weekend but I'm still not sure the servers will be up before it ends :smile:
  • soltaswordsoltasword Member Posts: 290 Arc User
    The xbox version will be and is.
  • bobby4700bobby4700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 179 Arc User
    Ya 10 hours thats atleast 40-50 Res stones lost out on.subtract even with a 2 hour maintnance .
  • xxdebbyxxxxdebbyxx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    its back online
This discussion has been closed.