What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance: 6/25 at 6AM

Comments

• Options
    sparknoisesparknoise Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Idc if will take 6-8-10-12h.. just don't ruin something.. Better we wait lil' bit than to play with more bugs or broken instances/dungeons.. :) I expect patch fix tomorrow. ^^ Just kidding.. good night all :D

Edit: 1212 MB update.. wtf they add lol..
  • Options
    kamalbai88kamalbai88 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Well i cant run the game whenever i click the play the launcher pops out and says that see that your internet connection is okay need help
  • Options
    edvillelinedvillelin Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Sorry, but there's been a delay in the delay.
  • Options
    polymemepolymeme Member Posts: 87 Arc User

[quote="zebular;12570701"heh, yeah bad analogy in this day and age. My computer is booted up within 20 seconds also. :P Still, the sentiment of what he means has merit.[/quote]

Yeah but, even back in the day of old slow computers and windows 98, I never booted my computer thinking "maybe it will come up now, maybe 5 hours from now - who knows?"
    Complaining about not coming back up on the dot would be people whining at 10 after noon. This is 3 and we're told it'll be 2 more hours, maybe, and no other information.

• Options
    karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    the patcher connect!
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • Options
    excalibur1980excalibur1980 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    i realy don't understand why they don't make the maintenance during the night!!! They go to sleep? They are payed for what? Work hard, i work during the night to
  • Options
    johnrpgarciajohnrpgarcia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    this is weird. it's not even a major mod update and they're taking too much time about it.
    what frustrates me is that i only have few more hours before i am out of town for few days and im really hoping to refine my items during 2x RP.
  • Options
    excalibur1980excalibur1980 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    i realy don't understand why they don't make the maintenance during the night!!! They go to sleep? They are payed for what? Work hard, i work during the night to
  • Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    zebular wrote: »
    lol funny seing people complain about the server not coming up right on the dot, i mean when you turn your computer on is your OS loaded right on the dot?
    actually yes almost immediate.
    heh, yeah bad analogy in this day and age. My computer is booted up within 20 seconds also. :P Still, the sentiment of what he means has merit.

yeah i agree i don't mind them taking the time as long as its done.
    zebular wrote: »
  • Options
    lightbringer1102lightbringer1102 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    My launcher basically stopped working, even with maintenance over.
    Part#1 (Belial) NW-DCVQ737WR
  • Options
    vyperdrivevyperdrive Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    It's a new genre in gaming - Schrödinger's MMO. The game may be alive, or it may be dead - you'll have to open the server-room door to find out!
  • Options
    polymemepolymeme Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    The whole double RP thing doesn't bother me. It's not like you need to spend the whole weekend feeding RP to stuff. Every single RP in my bags will be gone 5 minutes after I log in. Too many hungry artifacts and enchantments.
  • Options
    karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    My launcher basically stopped working, even with maintenance over.
    at 205 MB?
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • Options
    twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    karakla1 wrote: »
    the patcher connect!
    Hmmm. I suspect the patch you're downloading is screwed. Arc has now disabled launching the launcher completely. Bypassing it by running the launcher direct allows patching but the server status is still 'down'.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • Options
    khaymanbbkhaymanbb Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 48 Arc User
    wow...1gb patch. Dude...
  • Options
    twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    Aaaand Arc just enabled the launcher again. This is a Good Sign in my book.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • Options
    osculimincosculiminc Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I can build a server and load it with software in less time than this patch.

Well, not anything from Microsoft, of course, but.. yeah.
    Ive setup whole networks in less time than this including clients and server installs.

• Options
    edvillelinedvillelin Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I'm at 12% and counting!
  • Options
    novo68novo68 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Problem, for them there is no problem. They do what they do cause they can and figure it doesnt matter because we will keep on playing and there is enough ppl playing that a handful of us who notice enough to post and say something about it wont effect the millions already playing. I for one, hate the fact that every other day we have a maintenence scheduled, mine started at 9am and it is now 6pm...really?...I am seriously considering going back to WOW because the only thing I had to worry about was getting wacked, but I still was improving my character and having a good time playing...Hell for what it is worth Im even considering playing my kids game, Wizard 101 for a while....This is just ridiculous........
  • Options
    zenzebzenzeb Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    We look for things to make us go.

It is broken.
    C
    an you make it go?

Commander Riker, it looks like this might take a little longer than I anticipated...
  • Options
    mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    karakla1 wrote: »
    the patcher connect!
    Hmmm. I suspect the patch you're downloading is screwed. Arc has now disabled launching the launcher completely. Bypassing it by running the launcher direct allows patching but the server status is still 'down'.

I just launched the launcher with Arc. It's patching now. I didn't bypass Arc to launch it.
  • Options
    zickyjackszickyjacks Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    I can build a server and load it with software in less time than this patch.

Well, not anything from Microsoft, of course, but.. yeah.

I mean you can.
  • Options
    ucanthandleucanthandle Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    Hopefully the unexpected problem was the patcher server and it is fixed. *crosses fingers*
  • Options
    mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    I think it's cute how the launcher now says that maintenance is supposed to be from 6am to 4pm now. Like they think we won't notice that they've adjusted the time or something.

Still 4pm (pacific) is an hour shorter than Twitter said they had adjusted it to, so I'm gonna go with launcher time. :-p
This discussion has been closed.