What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where is the Official Announcement?

Comments

• Options
    rebellionstuffrebellionstuff Member Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    Always same lie. Stay tuned... We just find out what happens when we actually see it in game.

this sucks i was so exited for that event too.*sad face*
  • Options
    mrimsogoodmrimsogood Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The game keeps crashing for me while doing the battle for the bridge
  • Options
    quaranaxquaranax Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yeh all my guild has been looking forward to this event, getting pvp gear, and now it's just....... gone.

• Options
    ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Always same lie. Stay tuned... We just find out what happens when we actually see it in game.

Hey, its not Zebs fault. He is offering to find out and post. Give the guy credit, he isnt a dev....

Thanks Zeb! Info is appreciated!
  • Options
    kegliskolbakegliskolba Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    well at least we have some new items added to zen market. i better hurry up to check them. laters.
  • Options
    zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    And they removed the PvP event completely during the extended maint. I'm sick of being disappointed every single time.
  • Options
    raistlinmajere00raistlinmajere00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ayroux wrote: »
    Hey, its not Zebs fault. He is offering to find out and post. Give the guy credit, he isnt a dev....

Thanks Zeb! Info is appreciated!

I didn't say it's his fault. He's just a messenger, anyone who has copy paste skill can do his job.
  • Options
    shoogaboogalooshoogaboogaloo Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Dear Cryptic, I am horrible disappointed to log in and find that you removed the pvp event. I have always wanted to be rewarded for the thing that I love doing in this game and I waited for this event all month. I even took time off to make sure that I had plenty of time for it. Then the patch comes out and I waited all day through constant delays to get online and excitedly got into a match. Moments later the servers come down and the event.. the only thing in this whole patch... or even in this mod that I have been excited about has been shelved because let me guess, your new queue changes broke the server. This is why you have a test shard... I am thoroughly disappointed in this and honestly I can't even be excited about the new locked boxes. I think I am just going to log off, I have no reason to spend money on a game I don't feel like playing because the event is closed.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Still waiting for them to get back, I do believe they took a much needed break after getting the servers up. We'll let you know what we find out as soon as possible. Hopefully it's just another case of an event's display being over-written when another event was added, like has happened before. Or at worst, let's hope it was just rescheduled.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]

• Options
    carrytiexcarrytiex Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Pvp surprise!
  • Options
    raistlinmajere00raistlinmajere00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    threads merged.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    Merged these threads since they're on the same topic and info between them is relayed anyway.

Safe travels,

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
  • Options
    ryuk23333ryuk23333 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    hey why have you delete the pvp event it whos something ppl have look for and you delete it thanks alot what a bad joke to see
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    Still waiting for them to get back, I do believe they took a much needed break after getting the servers up. We'll let you know what we find out as soon as possible. Hopefully it's just another case of an event's display being over-written when another event was added, like has happened before. Or at worst, let's hope it was just rescheduled.

Safe travels,

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]

Honestly I will be sick with disappointment if it is a reschedule. They don't realize when you put something like that on a calendar people take time off, clear their schedule, make room for it... and to just decide not to do it without any information is just a no go... I absolutely loathe that I believed that they would have a pvp event... much less get it to work on the date they say...
  • Options
    zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    zebular wrote: »

Safe travels,

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]

Thanks for letting us know. We need more people like you keeping the communication. Please clone urself :(
  • Options
    balorinbalorin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    There is not a single annoucement anywhere about this PVP event, except before the last maint on the calendar.

Twiter, facebook, arc, forum nothing.
    SO in my opinion it's clearly not a mistake, probably a delay or just something removed because unpolished until mod 7. (may be)

We have windows news everywhere for new locboxes, new mounts and CTA and nothing for a BIG major pvp event? clearly not a mistake.
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ....oooops. Now it's gone.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    balorin wrote: »
    There is not a single annoucement anywhere about this PVP event, except before the last maint on the calendar.

Twiter, facebook, arc, forum nothing.
    SO in my opinion it's clearly not a mistake, probably a delay or just something removed because unpolished until mod 7. (may be)

We have windows news everywhere for new locboxes, new mounts and CTA and nothing for a BIG major pvp event? clearly not a mistake.

It was announced, you were able to click it on the calender and go to the gateway to see what was available... They just updated the queue system for this... I find it hard to believe it was a "mistake". I am more opt to believe they didn't test it enough, and it broke the game... that being said they could have tested it... they have a test shard for a reason o.o
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ...it might just have been be the cause of & reason for the "maintenance extension"?
  • Options
    lanax64lanax64 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I too am very displeased by there being no pvp event. it is rare i get excited about a event in this game. Being i have done them all in the past and to be honest rewards are not worth the effort. At first i was super excited when a raid was announced then found out it was just a large HE (Tiamat). Yet i still had faith that soon things will get better. After a long time i felt they was starting to get better. devs actually responding to the community. And then i saw this ncl event coming up. I think FINALLY something to sink my teeth into..something that gives a reward for doing. Lets face it what fun is it to do a dungeon when at the end i get some seals..boring. much rather get items i can put on ah for AD.

I have always loved this game..even thru all the bugs and changes. this i expect from a game to a certain lvl. But i must say not having this event as scheduled has been very disenchanting for me. please stop making us wait for new pvp maps..i have waited a very long time already. The new maps dont have to be extra super nice..throw in a few dom maps in a outdoor setting. something simple would be far more than nothing.
  • Options
    yetweallfalldownyetweallfalldown Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hey folks,

Jumping in quickly. We know some this snuck out on us a little early. We will be posting an official announcement for this in due time. I ask that you all hang tight for a little bit longer. We're excited to show you all what we have in store once we're ready. A lot more information will be coming for this in the near future!

Alex
    Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
  • Options
    rebellionstuffrebellionstuff Member Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    Hey folks,

Jumping in quickly. We know some this snuck out on us a little early. We will be posting an official announcement for this in due time. I ask that you all hang tight for a little bit longer. We're excited to show you all what we have in store once we're ready. A lot more information will be coming for this in the near future!

Alex
    if your trying ot say it was a accident it was released i doubt it. it was on the calender for the longest time.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    If it's a completely new event (not a repeat CTA or whatever) on the calendar but the CMs aren't actively hyping the snot out of it, it's wise to be skeptical that the schedule is accurate. Not the first time people have been salivating over stuff on the calendar that was a mistake.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Thanks, Alex!
  • Options
    kriseinkrisein Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    It's more fun in the Philippines >:)
  • Options
    vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    so we are 12 hours after maintenance? can we get word about preseason event please?
  • Options
    quaranaxquaranax Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hey folks,

Alex

WHAT !

This event has been on the calendar for weeks. Many many in my guild have been preparing specifically for this event, getting pvp gear, upgrading pvp related enchants. And how you remove the event with this as your excuse? in a light hearted "doesn't matter" tone.

People in my guild have decided to take a break from the game because of this, they are very disappointed and I won't be surprised if they don't come back to the game.

Do you not understand the harm things like this does to your game?

Typical Cryptic, 1 step forward 2 steps back.

• Options
    thexarkunthexarkun Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    After the NCL preseason was cancelled I haven't seen anything about its cancellation or when it is supposed to be now. Is it still a thing?
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Quoting my Communication Manager's reply here as I've merged a few more threads here:
    Hey folks,

Alex
    Furthemore, I was told we can relay a something: "We want to make sure the new event can be enjoyed in the highest possible quality." In other words, it was indeed post-poned to be able to give the best experience possible. There were some issues that prevented such and I am sure no one would have wanted that. Post-poning it was the best option.

Safe travels,

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]