Options

Where is the Official Announcement?

13»

Comments

• Options
    ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    Quoting my Communication Manager's reply here as I've merged a few more threads here:Furthemore, I was told we can relay a something: "We want to make sure the new event can be enjoyed in the highest possible quality." In other words, it was indeed post-poned to be able to give the best experience possible. There were some issues that prevented such and I am sure no one would have wanted that. Post-poning it was the best option.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]

Thanks Zeb! We appreciate the flow through from you.

I am excited to hear about this and see what its about. I would LOVE to know if that 3v3 "death match" thing will make an appearance or is scheduled to be something they are working on polishing.

I played a few games on the PTR and it was a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!! I was super stoked for this and it never went live.... It seemed like it was halfway done too (maybe even more).

All that needed to happen was a "proper" death count awarding points as well as a set "limit" of like 21 points to win or something.

On the PTR it would award 3 points to the victor team (one per kill) then zero to the losing team that round (even if they killed). So what would be REALLY cool is the losing team still gets their points for each kill so it will keep them in the running the entire game.