test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance - 5/28 7AM PDT (Pacific)

2»

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am also disappointed that the issues with the new gear that were reported for this patch were not addressed during the week-long delay in deploying the patch.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    azlanfoxazlanfox Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am also disappointed that the issues with the new gear that were reported for this patch were not addressed during the week-long delay in deploying the patch.

Disappointed? Sure. Are you SURPRISED though?
    The fox said, "lock and load"

glassdoor.com - Cryptic Studios Review
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I can be disappointed without being surprised. But to the point, I suppose I would have been surprised if they'd fixed the fixes.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The DR store (accesssed through the campaign tab) only has CW gear. Ended up accidently buying character bound CW gear on my GWF..... Its my fault for getting excited and buying the gear before looking But For Farts sake could we get a patch that has been 100% QC'd before release?!?!

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP

• Options
    alphastreamalphastream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I really like the new Artifact Bags in Dread Ring... except they should really stack. Three quests creates three bags. If I open them, it is all bound to Character (really should be account)... and now I've used up a ton of inventory space.

If the bags would stack this would be much more manageable, please!

(I imagine the weekly artifact chests are the same way)
    Learn more about Dungeons & Dragons tabletop at Alphastream.org.

Learn about Neverwinter and the Lore of D&D on YouTube

Check out my acclaimed adventures for the tabletop D&D game, including my latest: Adamantine Chef: Supreme Challenge! and Jungle Treks or Chultan Death Curse: Revised for Tomb of Annihilation!
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,295 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The DR store (accesssed through the campaign tab) only has CW gear. Ended up accidently buying character bound CW gear on my GWF..... Its my fault for getting excited and buying the gear before looking But For Farts sake could we get a patch that has been 100% QC'd before release?!?!

Does that mean there is no new gear for GWF? I have not tried the game.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    And presumably all classes that do have DR gear to buy have no helm but boots in the store twice.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• Options
    blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Those new armor sets and armor drops are very welcome and will help a lot. Thanks.
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    tooltips that are incorrect or confusing, misspellings, new items not showing up or being duplicates . . . perhaps the devs need an intern to check the "little things" before releasing a patch.

That and some high-octane caffeinated drinks :)
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    volchitsavolchitsa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    tousseau wrote: »
    not in the DR store... but don't feel to bad... HR has no store options... not even the wrong class.

Confirmed. Lame.
  • Options
    twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So in a nutshell, the single biggest benefit of this patch - the new gear for the campaign zones - is hopelessly bugged?

*sigh*

Guess I'll wait a little longer before logging back in then.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • Options
    discoricediscorice Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The thing about the boots and no head gear in the dread ring was called out on the test server and in the forums as soon as the patch went up there. The fact that it made it to the live server is inexcusable. Glad this went up before I dropped cash on Zen today. All of my further investments into this game will be based solely on the successful implementation of the patches.
    Fear Of A Disco Planet
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    ...why am I not surprised?

...four weeks ago the Campaing Stores were there and had wares. Just the Lvl 60 stuff. Even the model is announced to be the same. Only the stats changed...

...amazing work. Textbook calibre.
  • Options
    daggon87daggon87 Member Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    We re back to the black earth Lockbox ... something was wrong also with the new box I suppose ...
    Olaf, freelance guardian fighter.
    Enorla, Oh so devoted cleric.
  • Options
    alphastreamalphastream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I tried opening an Artifact Trove. It showed me getting several blue stones... and then nothing actually showed up in my inventory. :-(
    Learn more about Dungeons & Dragons tabletop at Alphastream.org.

Learn about Neverwinter and the Lore of D&D on YouTube

Check out my acclaimed adventures for the tabletop D&D game, including my latest: Adamantine Chef: Supreme Challenge! and Jungle Treks or Chultan Death Curse: Revised for Tomb of Annihilation!
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    1. Hat pieces missing on at least two classes.
    2. Nothing for HR's at all.
    3. Ridiculous expense per piece, especially since you lose a lot of HP for certain classes.
    4. Aborted lockbox release.

It's like "the gang that couldn't shoot straight". How on Earth did this ever make it to Live?
    discorice wrote: »
    Glad this went up before I dropped cash on Zen today.

I'm done buying Zen until the difficulty gets dialed down. It's not negotiable.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    I tried opening an Artifact Trove. It showed me getting several blue stones... and then nothing actually showed up in my inventory. :-(
    The devs have asked that we advise folks to hold on to your troves until they can be patched this coming week. So, I would suggest to hold on to them until we learn more next week, most likely patch day. We'll let you know if any sooner ETA is attained.
    hustin1 wrote: »
    4. Aborted lockbox release.
    The Community Team just received a memo that we're allowed to pass along about the lockedbox issue:

"The release of the lockbox this week was not intended. We’re not going to take it away from anyone or force-bind anything to anyone’s accounts. Players have to keep in mind that the lockbox was not ready to be released, the development was not complete, particularly the mount. We can view it as a prototype version (which will turn into the final version when it all goes live)."

They're advising folks to be patient until the box's actual release.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
  • Options
    vyperdrivevyperdrive Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Any word on when rank 25 crafted chest armor is going to get enhancement slots? Was hoping it would sneak in this week, but sadly not.