kenvoggkenvogg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    crixus8000 wrote: »
    I have used mine and I still have the bug :(

Same here...
  • Options
    alaskaalaska Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have this same issue with my level 65 DC... I can assign a point to a power, then I goto feats and assign a point there and it seems like all is well.. I confirm and then the power tab flashes like I have unspent points. When I try to leave the feats tab it tells me, even though I just assigned the point to a feat) that I have unassigned feat points. Crazy... this only happens with this one character.. All of my other characters of various levels are fine, I even had one recently level at this same time and had no problems assigning points.
    I really don't want to blow the free respect right now as I was saving that for level 70...
  • Options
    webbigwebbig Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Unable to spend points on Powers, Feats or Boons!!

So what's the point in playing??! Come on dev's.. fix this up.
  • Options
    someguychillensomeguychillen Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    For the last 6 days I have not been able to apply any new power points or Boons. I submitted 2 GM tickets 5 days ago and no response yet.

And to top it off, I have 3 items listed in the Auction House that won't let me cancel. Keeps popping up w/ an error message, "Unable to take down your sale. Please try again later". I logged off and restarted my computer, still won't let me cancel my auctions. This game is really starting to frustrate me....
  • Options
    jane111111111jane111111111 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey guys,
    For the Feats and Power Points bug, our developers have stated that only players who have not used their free Respec have this issue. The issue can be resolved by using the free Respec.
    Hope this helps!
    crixus8000 wrote: »
    Wouldn't another free respec just fix this though ?

YES IT WILL :D

A RESPEC CAN FIX IT but some spent the respec before last patch that triggered the issue.

It is ANY one whom has NOT respeced or HAS respeced that is not level 70 who has rank 4 ability, paragon - power/class feature that have the bug of people I know who I spoke too.

I tested it myself with 2 of my own chars both bugged both not level 70 & both had rank 4 ability & one has spent respec while other did not spend their respec yet.

I choose to test my own two separate live chars because 10 friends at least that I spoke to yesterday have this same bug.

"RANK 4 ability & not level 70" is the common thing between all those whom we're bugged.

I have 20+ more char's I could go test on live server all paid for but I figured that 1 of each - 1 who has used respec & 1 who has not respeced, both bugged both not lvl 70, both rank 4 paragon path ability would be enough proof to show the bug I see and my friends too. <3

Am I making sense? I'm trying here but I'm a girl & we talk ALOT.... :)<3

Photos below showing on my 2 bugged toons
    1 had been respec'd already & I can't fix her, while the other I hadn't gotten around to it yet as I wasn't using her or planing on it yet. So it does work IF YOU HAVE THE RESPEC if not your.... :confused:

Now what am I to do now with my HR who has no respec & is bugged due to the rank 4 power change that broke all point/allocating ability's?

Before last week you could at lvl 60 set abilitys for powers/class features/etc to rank 4 on paragon ones only. I had 1 on each char & that is why it broke/bugged. :(
    How to post images remove spaces I added [shouldbelikethis] vs [ not like this ]
    [ img ] typeurlhere [ /img ]

my_old_sig_from_nw_forums_bigger.png
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    hr_showing_bug_post_respec_FIX_THIS_PLEASE.png

SW_showing_bug_post_before_respec_spending_it_n.png

test_sw_1_before_respec.png

test_sw_1_before_respec_2.png
    How to post images remove spaces I added [shouldbelikethis] vs [ not like this ]

• Options
    edited April 2015
    test_sw_1_before_respec_FAIL_points_not_spent_r.png

sw_respec_in_progress_but_my_hr_is_now_trashed_b.png

sw_post_respec_test_1.png

it_worked_now_what_do_I_do_on_my_HR_that_I_set_a.png

• Options
    crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    kangkeok wrote: »
    another free respec wont fix the actual bug...it need re-coding to really fix it...they aint gonna give free respec everytime u messed up...

It doesn't matter. This is taking a bit too long. There is people who can't even play the game because of this. Now I don't think all the players waiting for this really care about a full fix atm if a free respec could fix the issue right now.

And how did I mess up ? By playing the game ? By spending power points ? by using the free respec I was given ?

Issues appear I understand that but c'mon if it can be fixed now then why not just give a free respec, then fix the issue while it's not ruining the game for people.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,295 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It is ANY one whom has NOT respeced or HAS respeced. The bug is triggered because THEY HAVE a RANK 4 (paragon) power/class feature/etc that is again RANK 4 & not from not using their respec. Even just 1 rank 4 power/etc will trigger the bug IF they are NOT level 70, they will have the bug & RESPEC CAN FIX IT but if they SPENT RESPEC & respeced with a rank 4 power/etc before last weeks patch THEY NEED NEW RESPEC with warning to NOT set any powers/class features/etc to RANK 4 again or it will rebug. Am I making sense? I'm trying here but I'm a girl & we talk ALOT.... :)<3

Most of those who are bugged is due to the change with rank 4 power/etc being set to 70 now for ALL powers last week vs before it was level 60 & only paragon powers until mod 6 when you spent so many points then if lvl 60 with say 75 points spent you could also rank 4 power any power if I recall right.

I don't understand what you are trying to say. I assume you are trying to tell us in what situation this bug is triggered.

I don't think my char encounter this bug. I put multiple rank 4 to my paragon powers before level 70.
    I did not do and have not done re-spec.
    My char is now level 70. I can assign more rank 4 to other powers.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    soltaswordsoltasword Member Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well, I just hit level 70 a moment ago and tried setting a power point and my ability points. Just to check. Neither did not work. I didn't realize that the ability points would be impacted by the bug as well. And unfortunately yes, I have a couple powers at rank 4 because the game allowed me to rank them up at level 60.
    Hope this gets fixed soon as I would like to finally get back to doing what I was doing before M6 came out. That of course is if I can still do what I was doing before M6.
  • Options
    pereira190pereira190 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    have any information if the bug will be fixed on Thursday
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Panderus did mention something about a fix being ready for next week's patch. However, clarification may be needed as to whether he was referring to the rank 4 issue or the fact that some rank 4 powers weren't acting right.
    Hey all,

Thanks for all of your continued feedback and daily PMs, not everything obviously made it into the build for this week, but some are already fixed and will be ready to go out for next weeks update. Things including: Rank 4 powers not behaving properly, campaign zone difficulty warnings, more Tiamat/Hoard changes.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,044 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I used the free respec at the start of the new module, to adapt to the changes being made to my SW. And i'm stuck since the last patch, with several points i can't spend.
    I leveled to 70 yesterday, thank you for the 2x experience week, but that didn't fix anything for me. I have more then 70 points spend, and several points waiting to be spend, but i can't do anything with them.
    Can i and anyone else in this position contact the support, to get a full respec to being able to play our characters normal again?
    Or have we to wait out another week for the next patch with the fix in it?

Edit: Forgot to mention, i also used a respec token i had on another character, and a paid full respec, but i still got stuck... 3 full respecs for nothing.
    Trying to get help through the ingame GM support, i hope they can respec my character...
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    #1 issue in this game is the bugs on power spending.. IT is currently locking out thousands of characters from playing. HOW is this not a massive issue is beyond me.

IF THey cant seem to fix it, force a respec on everyone.. yes it would suck for some, but come on guys this is beyond ridiculous.

#2 issue is the massive amount of powers at rank 4 THAT do not work or NERF the ability.. (say whatt??????) yes, just ridiculous guys, beyond so.

There is much more broken in this game, but those #1 and #2 NEED to be fixed ASAP.

Issues #3 and #4 are GWF work, NOT implemented, even though promised a "couple weeks" or so after launch.. where is it AND then the broken feat powers.

I cannot express enough as a veteran player and support via purchases in this company , how terrible this is being handled.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    regenerde wrote: »
    I used the free respec at the start of the new module, to adapt to the changes being made to my SW. And i'm stuck since the last patch, with several points i can't spend.
    I leveled to 70 yesterday, thank you for the 2x experience week, but that didn't fix anything for me. I have more then 70 points spend, and several points waiting to be spend, but i can't do anything with them.
    Can i and anyone else in this position contact the support, to get a full respec to being able to play our characters normal again?
    Or have we to wait out another week for the next patch with the fix in it?

Edit: Forgot to mention, i also used a respec token i had on another character, and a paid full respec, but i still got stuck... 3 full respecs for nothing.
    Trying to get help through the ingame GM support, i hope they can respec my character...

I have a token, Im afraid to even try.. this is terrible!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    silverkelt wrote: »
    I have a token, Im afraid to even try.. this is terrible!

I can only speak for myself, but i'm not buying another respec just to be stuck again, and even if i had another full respec token or enough spare ZEN, i would not use/spend it.

And i think it is reasonable to ask for a refund for the tokens i have wasted this far. Not asking for something special or an extra, just for a fix of this bug and a refund for the paid tokens i lost for nothing.
    Want to know why?
  • Options
    allternareallternare Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    my points of power are still the same, I can not spend them
  • Options
    bloodpitbloodpit Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Finally got my free full respec token after reporting a bug 5 days ago... respeced - worked and now can play again.

cheers
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    For some a fix is, to level to 70, and then they can spend their points again... but that didn't work for me or some other players.
    Want to know why?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hey guys,

For the Feats and Power Points bug, our developers have stated that only players who have not used their free Respec have this issue. The issue can be resolved by using the free Respec.

Hope this helps!

BAH! Some of my toons have NOT used this and still have this issue. It matters not if its used or not.

Come on guys!! Please fix this issue... I have 9 unplayable toons because of this "so called" little bug.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    webbig wrote: »
    BAH! Some of my toons have NOT used this and still have this issue. It matters not if its used or not.

Come on guys!! Please fix this issue... I have 9 unplayable toons because of this "so called" little bug.

Struslinger said: our developers have stated that only players who have NOT used their free Respec have this issue.
    You said: Some of my toons have NOT used this and still have this issue.

It does not sound like you are providing a counter argument. It sounds like you confirm what he said.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    bloodpit wrote: »
    Finally got my free full respec token after reporting a bug 5 days ago... respeced - worked and now can play again.

cheers

I believe that my respec is on it's way, too. In the last reply they asked what my affected character(s) name is. Is the next step getting a token? I'm asking, since you've gone through the processs already and i don't wanna spend 300 zen on it, if i can get one for free.

For anybody wanting to try this out, be warned... it took 5 days for the very first response, 6 days for the second and third and i am still waiting to receive the fourth.

• Options
    edited April 2015
    bammur wrote: »
    I have 3 players bugged, 1 used the respec soon after mod 6 came out, the other 2 have not. It has nothing to do with the respec and everything to do with putting 4 points into skills when it was allowed, which violates the current edits and presumably causes a validation error and prevents any further points being allocated.

I don't think it is as simple as this or there are other 'conditions' (whatever it is) needed.

I did not use and have not used my re-spec. I put rank 4 to all paragon power that I was allowed before level 70.
    More or less on level 61. I put a point to have rank 4 in one of the paragon power. I have not encountered the mentioned problem.
    I am not saying the problem does not exist. It is just not as the conditions stated so far.

My friend had this problem. His problem resolved somehow after he reached level 70. He did not use his re-spec.
  • Options
    pereira190pereira190 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    plasticbat wrote: »
    I don't think it is as simple as this or there are other 'conditions' (whatever it is) needed.

I did not use and have not used my re-spec. I put rank 4 to all paragon power that I was allowed before level 70.
    More or less on level 61. I put a point to have rank 4 in one of the paragon power. I have not encountered the mentioned problem.
    I am not saying the problem does not exist. It is just not as the conditions stated so far.

My friend had this problem. His problem resolved somehow after he reached level 70. He did not use his re-spec.

see this video you will understand the bug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpRkfMPmgps
  • Options
    xcherbyxxcherbyx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm lvl 70 and still got this issue...
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    pereira190 wrote: »
    see this video you will understand the bug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpRkfMPmgps

I understand the bug but I don't understand the condition to trigger the bug.
    I have the mentioned condition but I did not trigger the bug. It only means the mentioned condition is not a complete condition.
  • Options
    hedgebethedgebet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I used a respec and it worked initially until I got new power points from overflow and I cannot spend any of them.
  • Options
    gramps5scorpiongramps5scorpion Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey guys,

Hope this helps!

Well I have to say this is totally not true. I have NOT respected my characters as of yet and I can still allocate my Feats and Power points so not sure what they are trying to say there. I have earned and used all my power and feat points I received from 60-70 and have had 2 overflow (equiv. to lvl 72) sets of points that I have used without an issue. There is definitely a different issue at play other than the need to respec to fix the issue for those that have it.
    Take the extra time to do the job right and it will never come back to bite you in the A**
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    plasticbat wrote: »
    Struslinger said: our developers have stated that only players who have NOT used their free Respec have this issue.
    You said: Some of my toons have NOT used this and still have this issue.

It does not sound like you are providing a counter argument. It sounds like you confirm what he said.

Yeah and then I said
    It matters not if its used or not.

The point is "it doesn't work regardless of the path and it needs to be fixed".
This discussion has been closed.