test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.45.20150416c.4

Comments

• wentriswentris Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Nice bugfixes, lets see who'll be able to run t2s again (unless this patch will break smth else). I hope Shadow of Demise will be fixed anytime soon too. If applying SoD is WAI now (I hope it doesnt) fix at least the "no stealth loss from damage". With current dungeon design any random hit = 0% stealth left.

And lets hope parties for t2 wont be like: DC + OP + 3 CWs. Or 2x OP (heal + tank, dunno how strong healing op is) + 3 CWs

Did anybody check how did they fix lostmauth set not proccing on frequent tick skills? ICD, or?
  • neverwinter12112neverwinter12112 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    " Armor Kits: The tooltip has been adjusted to more clearly state that they require an item level instead of a required level. "

Looks like this was done on only the major kits and jewels. Maybe because the other ones involve only items of level 60 and lower (is item level always the same as required level for these items)?
  • mjytreszmjytresz Member Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    kingarthyr wrote: »
    There was absolutely nothing in the patch notes regarding HR's. Which begs the question, should someone who can't read tell someone else they can't read?

regarding HR's, the multiple nerfs done to HR's in mod6 has all but made the HR useless, at least those that are pure archery. This has occurred for many classes since mod 3. And in many ways you are forced to play a specific style, chosen by Cryptic, in order to play the class.

I agree with this.
    I leveled my HR when they first came out as Combat due to the Stormstep bug. Once that got fixed, I rolled Archery and sweet **** it was fun. However, constant nerfs later, there's no point in playing full Archery.
    Really sucks because it was a lot of fun. This is the only physical ranged class and it doesn't even perform well in that role.
    As an example, for a SW, you are pretty much forced to go down the paragon path that keeps your soul puppet active at all times, or you die frequently and can't do a lot of damage. For HR's you're all but forced into being a trapper or combat path. For CWs, you have to go ice, otherwise you in deep trouble. GWFs are often forced between being hard hitters with a glass body, or a full fledged tank who hits as if his sword was a wet noodle.

Also agree with this. Fury *can* solo but nowhere near as effectively or safely as Damnation. Fury's also been nerfed so hard that Damnation is comparable in damage. It's really pathetic to have Paragon and Feat paths that are useless by game design.
    Lifesteal got hit so hard that Temptation suffered the most. Not even mentioning the nerf to the Capstone. On top of that, Templocks don't even make sufficient off-healers or supports. It's literally a dead path.
    Broken mechanics, broken class designs, lack of actual content, and over zealous, bronze-age moderation?

Go Cryptic!
    PS - I quit.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    please fix smoke bomb for TR

It is not repsecting weapon enchantments like it used to.

Smoke bomb works like CW icy terrain, both have always procced weapon enchantments but in mod 6 smoke bomb stopped.

Loot at this please!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ok so no more HR/DC bug. What about curves and insane dmg of mobs. Anything will change or ppl still have to kill Blackdagger from balconny, cause NO CHANCE to stand against any of T2 boss longer than 1 arrow goes through my shield up (magically).

Hmm?
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Did you try to resolve problem with lags in dungeons and skirmishes?
    Whatever team we go (dc/op/others) there is always big lag/freez in every single dungeon,
    might be the first boss, second, but most likely the last one.
    Clearing dungeon is fine, but boss fights gets lots of lags and freezes.
    I hope you will fix it.
    It's almost unplayable on VT, LoL or any other.
    If you get freez all party members are killed.
    This freez is instance wide, all members get it at the same time (checked with TS and in game chat),
    doesn't metter what country they are from or what class they are playing.
  • beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    1. Wheel of the Elements: No fix for temporary hp being never consumed?
    2. No trash mobs damage fix (epics 2k+)?
    3. No avalanche fillup fix?
    4. No feytouched stack fix?

This still forces us to exploit almost every PvE/PvP in order to win.
    And there are a few more examples that didn`t placed in patch log and are lesser known.
  • lordrhavinlordrhavin Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Feature request:

Anyone doing a FULLQUOTE of a lenghty post in forum gets a free enforced one week scaledown to level 12 on all his chars that then become mini-sized and have to wear a pink miniskirt.

LEARN TO QUOTE -.-
  • arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Nothing about a fix for the shift mechanic with Paladins I see :(
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • b3llist0rb3llist0r Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    GWF passive power "Weapon Master" is NON-ACTIVE when ranked to level four. The issue/bug is known since mod6 went on preview. Will this bug survive this patch? Really? *sad+*

//Bellistor
  • necroblasternecroblaster Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ok, another week wasted - useless patch for me.
    ... Hope for bug fixes on HR next week ....
  • feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Nice stack of fixes. What about the fact dragon's hoard enchantments remain badly broken and we've been pointing this out since day 1 of the new mod?
  • heberussheberuss Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    beatannier wrote: »
    Wheel of the Elements: No fix for temporary hp being never consumed?

I tested on Preview and the Temporary HP really still dont working.
    Peace and Love
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ok, another week wasted - useless patch for me.
    ... Hope for bug fixes on HR next week ....

The fix for that bug is related to the Lostmauth set fix which is included in the patch notes.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    heberuss wrote: »
    I tested on Preview and the Temporary HP really still dont working.

Thanks, heberuss.

It looks like Instead of fix the Earth from Wheel of the Elements, they put a note that it lasts 10 seconds (still not fixing that it is never consumed).
    And put this note also into the official patch notes. Are devs trolling us?
  • h4rd4sironh4rd4siron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    we need new dungeon.. where is the 6 new dungeon?? temple of spider is new? grey wolf den is new?? ooooo come on.... where is the temple from the elemental story??? learn how to create a good game...
  • atriaratriar Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Classes

1. ...
    2. ...
    3. Not a balance for paladin first daily being too much?
    4. Not a needed balance for a warlock class?

3. At level 70 even the GWF's Restoring Strike/IBS hits harder than Divine Justice, l2p.
    4. I am playing SW since mod 4, in module 6 i officially take down my SW, gj devs!

So there is still no fix to the broken Justice tree on the Protadin nor the countless bugged rank 4 abilites on the other classes... AND where are the PROMISED buffs/fixes on the GWF class?
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    atriar wrote: »
    3. At level 70 even the GWF's Restoring Strike/IBS hits harder than Divine Justice, l2p.
    4. I am playing SW since mod 4, in module 6 i officially take down my SW, gj devs!

So there is still no fix to the broken Justice tree on the Protadin nor the countless bugged rank 4 abilites on the other classes... AND where are the PROMISED buffs/fixes on the GWF class?
    I would like to complain too but come on if they continue in this direction its more the enough what they did in a single patch. Hoping for more next week and even more in the following weeks
  • kaedennnkaedennn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 361 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There was absolutely nothing in the patch notes regarding HR's. Which begs the question, should someone who can't read tell someone else they can't read?

regarding HR's, the multiple nerfs done to HR's in mod6 has all but made the HR useless, at least those that are pure archery. This has occurred for many classes since mod 3. And in many ways you are forced to play a specific style, chosen by Cryptic, in order to play the class.

As an example, for a SW, you are pretty much forced to go down the paragon path that keeps your soul puppet active at all times, or you die frequently and can't do a lot of damage. For HR's you're all but forced into being a trapper or combat path. For CWs, you have to go ice, otherwise you in deep trouble. GWFs are often forced between being hard hitters with a glass body, or a full fledged tank who hits as if his sword was a wet noodle.

What I would truly love to see is Cryptic to make the game so that you can succeed regardless of the path you choose. The same goes for weapon and armor stats. If I want to play a GWF that is based on power, crit, arp and defense and my epic/artifact gear is based in power, recovery and regeneration (and regeneration is useless during battle now) exactly how is this "right"?

Why not make all gear give random stats, and you keep running dungeons, or whatever until you get what you want, for the way you want to build your character? Maybe I don't want LS or Regen or Recovery or Deflect. Maybe I want a full set of armor that is all power, crit, arp and defense, why can I not have that? Every time a new type of epic armor or artifact gear or jewelcrafting whatever comes out, I have to re-do enchants or whatever because cryptic has changed what stats they're putting on the gear. One of the best things about other games, and especially DND pen n paper play is that I can truly create my own character, tailor it to what *I* think is best, not what someone else thinks is best.

One of things I loved about Neverwinter is something on your cut screens between maps, "All normal content can be completed with a character and a companion alone", then you changed the rules in Mod6 and made it so unless you're one of the OP classes, you have to group. Well, the thing is, some of us are lone wolves and don't want to group. And from what I've been reading in zone chat, that's a lot of people who are lone wolves, and we only want to group in dungeons or skirmishes, or Gautlgrym, etc. So again, why is Cryptic forcing us, its players, to change the way we want to play, not to mention turning 1/2 the game upside down and inside out and invalidating or making multiple classes, or paths within classes totally unplayable? That's much akin to shooting yourself in the head...

Yes, you can always get new players, but when you don't even listen to us, as you showed us when we gave you feedback on the preview server before this mod6 fiasco went live, you show us that you only care about our money, not about US.

Yes, this is a business, and it's for profit, but you've forgotten something very important, if you don't treat your customers right, your customers will no longer patronize your business, and will spread that information around. Eventually your bottom line will shrink more and more until your business is out of business.

OMG , some people !!!
    you don't even know what was causing the bug , so you just search for hunter ranger class fix but it wasn't there so you assume they didn't fix it and you add this whatever you are talking about DnD ,
    Classes and Balance
    Lostmauth Artifact Set: This set bonus no longer incorrectly triggers rapidly on powers that tick frequently.

that's it no more bleeding or rapid triggering from any class , capich ?
  • ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Nah next week:
    No patch notes, server restarts. Workin' on module 7 ....
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Nah next week:
    No patch notes, server restarts. Workin' on module 7 ....

Dont be like that.. i kinda trust the new lead designer and strum being new may have a stronger will to fix bugs reported by the community.
    I would like to know where the other guy i trust went...gentlemancrush you still here??
  • commanderdata001commanderdata001 Member Posts: 307 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    And again i ask here too..

WHY THE HELL u dont fix the Bugs on the CWs???
    2 Skills keeps bugged and its reported many many many times

How about SWs bugs. Reported thousand times since mod4.

Fables set
    Wrongly Calculated TT at Lol boss fights.
  • tommybostictommybostic Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So no fixes of Transcendent enchants like Vorpal,Plague or Terror etc, which actually debuff ourselves? Why wouldnt you fix THAT?
  • katbozejziemikatbozejziemi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Bags of Holding: These items are now all Bind on Equip. Any current bags slotted will become bound.
    You havin' a giggle mates? They better not be character bound.
  • reds351reds351 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Whats the ETA on the next big patch after this?
    Also that 'dread ring cache' can give level 69 items.
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Forgive me if this has been asked, but where are the GWF changes! These were to be rolled out 2-3 after the mod release! Shouldnt they be on this patch?

Can someone answer, this is sort of critical honestly!
  • lorandelczlorandelcz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Had I missed something or refine stones drop rate from Dragon hoard enchants still not fixed?
  • clownhasnoclownhasno Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Still Waiting for Shadow of Demise feat for TR's to be fixed.
  • imm0rtalboyimm0rtalboy Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think lostmauth price will drop down now very good its too expensive in AH and guys please give them time they gonna fix everything they just need time be patient
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • besi6besi6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    we want dungeons...
This discussion has been closed.