Login2_ConsoleProxyFailure

13»

Comments

• Options
    yourlordkingyourlordking Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    dollofwar wrote: »
    This might be a fix for some of you!

Make sure you are using ethernet and not wifi. I kept getting this error and once i switched to ethernet, i could start playing without errors. Hope this helps!
    Yes I will go buy and run a 25 foot cable across my room just so I can play a broken game. To bad this didn't have better support from the makers or I might have tried it. Now I will just be waiting till Witcher 3 comes out.
  • Options
    walkyriaewalkyriae Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    dollofwar wrote: »
    This might be a fix for some of you!

Make sure you are using ethernet and not wifi. I kept getting this error and once i switched to ethernet, i could start playing without errors. Hope this helps!

I'm connect to my xbox with ethernet and I have still the same problem.
    And now, my friend can't invit me to their party. They see me offline or something like that. (when I'm connect of course)
  • Options
    dinamuxdinamux Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes I will go buy and run a 25 foot cable across my room just so I can play a broken game. To bad this didn't have better support from the makers or I might have tried it. Now I will just be waiting till Witcher 3 comes out.

This doesn't work for me I went throught the trouble of downloading the game now let us play it!!!
  • Options
    aj1pcoaj1pco Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes I am having this problem on my xbox.

I'm having the same issue cannot connect to the server.
  • Options
    beastmode8329beastmode8329 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yes im having this issue, i also purchased zen the 49.99 pack and it never arrived i received a message from microsoft and it shows my card has been charged
  • Options
    unctarheelunctarheel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I also have the same issue. Downloaded the game, linked my account and created a character, but couldn't log in on that character. There are seven pages worth of complaints since last night. You'd expect a better response.
  • Options
    themixitmanthemixitman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yes im having this issue, i also purchased zen the 49.99 pack and it never arrived i received a message from microsoft and it shows my card has been charged

Same issue for both.. can't log in either character.. and shows 0 Zen after buying $20 deal..

I'll be contacting customer service for a refund.. not spending money on a game that doesn't even work lol
  • Options
    velocifaptor15velocifaptor15 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Xbox One, I've tried EVERYTHING!
    Reset my router, my console, started new characters, read entire forums.
    Anybody, have a single clue, on how to fix this?

I really enjoyed the 15 minutes i actually got to play before I exited a dungeon in the city and got kicked...

EDIT: i let the game sit open on the character creation screen for a good 30 min. Then i pressed back and selected my already created character and it worked?
  • Options
    robticowutterrobticowutter Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hello, I've downloaded the game and created a char but im having trouble logging in you see it keeps bringing up a proxy2error does anyone know what the problem is or how I can fix it?
  • Options
    duskkoduskko Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm also experiencing this issue. I just created 2 chars and am not able to even start the game. This is super frustrating.
  • Options
    aursanaursan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    Good to hear! Is this still happening to anyone else?

I downloaded the game last night and I also get this error after I select my character to log in
  • Options
    jaximusprimejaximusprime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This issue seems to have began within the last 2 days.
    It also seems to only be an issue with NEW characters created from the issue start date.
    First two characters are fine, my third (made last night) is having the same issue as everyone posting here.
  • Options
    geekymickgeekymick Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I played this game for a few hours last night and haven't been able to log back in since. If this was a beta test I would understand but, this is what you released as a finished product and people can't even log in. Cutting my losses and I will remember to avoid these companies in the future.
  • Options
    adamcrineradamcriner Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm having this same issue. I just downloaded the game last night. Any solutions so far?
  • Options
    randomhateforumsrandomhateforums Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1 All my old characters are fine but after giving in and giving the game some cash... surprise I cant use any of my new character slots I paid for!

Hope t his is resolved fast!
  • Options
    thealandthealand Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Was having this same problem. I had both the official release and the beta still installed; on a hunch I uninstalled the Beta from my console and it seems to be fixed, at least for now, though I hesitate to try logging back out to try.

I never installed a beta and it is happening to me. First Character works fine.
  • Options
    minenthlosminenthlos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Me too, the only way I got in was to completely sign and enter through the arc app, sign in, then play now, sign in. Could have been coincidence though.
  • Options
    guruoftimeguruoftime Member Posts: 52
    edited April 2015
    I'm also getting this problem. Tried restarting console/game.
    It is on the second character I created.
    I'm debating attempting to delete the character, remake, and see if it's resolved (since I havent been able to access the character yet)
  • Options
    noodgienoodgie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I don't know if anyone submitted a ticket to Arc, so I went ahead and created one. Thanks for submitting your question. Use this reference number for follow up: #150412-003547 Hopefully Arc will address it so we can enjoy new characters.
  • Options
    chiakechanchiakechan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    minenthlos wrote: »
    Me too, the only way I got in was to completely sign and enter through the arc app, sign in, then play now, sign in. Could have been coincidence though.

Thanks man, It worked.
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    An official statement has been released regarding the situation
    akromatik wrote: »
    We are aware of the current issue in Neverwinter for the Xbox One that is causing players to not receive purchased ZEN. We are also aware of the login issues players are having. Our development team has been made aware of this, and are working on a resolution. Thank you very much for your patience!

We will update you when we get more information.

dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    slaytallica1995slaytallica1995 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I can't guarantee that this will work for everyone as it did for me but,
    but close the game, delete your Neverwinter saved data (Select Neverwinter > Manage Game) and try to log in again.
  • Options
    zdragonlordzdragonlord Member Posts: 31
    edited April 2015
    Wanted to share my experience:

Made a new character yesterday (think I posted on here earlier when I had the issue). This morning I could play on him, got him to a 12 I think, then had to work. Get home now (6 hours later) and cannot play again. This seems to be within a specific time frame between 8 PM and 12 AM (12:45 being when I made him yesterday) Central time. Thanks for looking into it, and any word on the reroll token fix?
  • Options
    kyashaa1kyashaa1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes I am having this problem on my xbox.

Yes happens every time I try to log in.
  • Options
    luciousxxvorenusluciousxxvorenus Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    so what I'm getting from Perfect World is.... "It's the weekend... We'll get around to it during regular business hours during the work week".

I don't know how long this game has been out on Xbox One. What I do know is that game producers and developers need to start treating their PC only games that integrate to console just like a second launch day, a second launch week, or month. 24/7 in game GMs, hot fixes, server restarts. The usual launch day and patch day routine MMO players are accustomed to.

Not being able to log in a newly created character? Seriously guys we've been doing MMO's for 15 years now..... If I can't get from new character creation as a new player to the game world... How can I expect solid core gameplay and a challenging end game experience?

Yeah Moderators, I'd suggest you send up the Bat signal... No official thread on the matter being updated hourly, or even a Dev comment, it's obvious you don't want our money and we sure as heck don't want to invest in what will surely be a neverending cascade of poor Developer community interaction along with having to endure a broken store and broken game.
  • Options
    lordwycroftlordwycroft Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    noodgie wrote: »
    I don't know if anyone submitted a ticket to Arc, so I went ahead and created one. Thanks for submitting your question. Use this reference number for follow up: #150412-003547 Hopefully Arc will address it so we can enjoy new characters.

Hmm.. Hopefully Arc will address it so that some of us can enjoy any characters. Like others here, I was able to create a new character, then got the Login2_ConsoleProxyFailure message whenever it attempted to move past that. It's pretty frustrating to see what looks like a great new game turn out to be an unplayable tease. :p
  • Options
    deadfishsdeadfishs Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can someone tell me why I can't play my #2 chr? I try to log in with her but i get an error saying "login2_consoleproxyfailior".. I played her to lvl 4and now I can't log in with her anymore..
  • Options
    geekymickgeekymick Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    so what I'm getting from Perfect World is.... "It's the weekend... We'll get around to it during regular business hours during the work week".

I don't know how long this game has been out on Xbox One. What I do know is that game producers and developers need to start treating their PC only games that integrate to console just like a second launch day, a second launch week, or month. 24/7 in game GMs, hot fixes, server restarts. The usual launch day and patch day routine MMO players are accustomed to.

Not being able to log in a newly created character? Seriously guys we've been doing MMO's for 15 years now..... If I can't get from new character creation as a new player to the game world... How can I expect solid core gameplay and a challenging end game experience?

Yeah Moderators, I'd suggest you send up the Bat signal... No official thread on the matter being updated hourly, or even a Dev comment, it's obvious you don't want our money and we sure as heck don't want to invest in what will surely be a neverending cascade of poor Developer community interaction along with having to endure a broken store and broken game.

What he (or she) said. I say everyone reply with quote this persons statement until the Devs respond.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Please use the following thread from now on for details and updates on this issue:
    Xbox Login and Zen Purchase Issues - 4/12

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
This discussion has been closed.