What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Login2_ConsoleProxyFailure

Comments

• Options
    airbattairbatt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Having this same issue since last night as well. Played for awhile last night. Logged off for a few minutes and have only been able to log back on once. It's very frustrating to keep getting that login error.
  • Options
    firsteftenfirsteften Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    See post title. I get this randomly when logging in to either of my 2 characters.
    Advice please on how to sort it out.
  • Options
    xxwarzonexxdexxwarzonexxde Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I can not play. Always the same error
    Login2_ConsoleProxyFailure
  • Options
    sivansivan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same error here. Was gonna let my kid play this on his Xbox account but it fails.
  • Options
    doreiondoreion Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    YES this is still being a problem.. I Had gotten my main to 60.. Decided to make a Cleric. Got him to level 15 and when trying to travel it timed out. I didn't think anything of it cause that happens often.. Tried to log back in with my cleric and now all I always get is login2_consoleproxyerror.

Please HELP! :)
  • Options
    rzeszu7rzeszu7 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same problem here:(
  • Options
    berdly1berdly1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ya same i cant get on either and just downloaded game twice
  • Options
    miserablepigmiserablepig Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same problem here.

Maybe the developers want to get out of bed and do something? I'm sure if this was a problem with the Zen store, they'd be right on it.
  • Options
    kiki115kiki115 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I also am having this same error message...anything being done about this????
  • Options
    saerendaxiussaerendaxius Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    kiki115 wrote: »
    I also am having this same error message...anything being done about this????

Lol this is ridiculous. I just spent all that time downloading the game and making my first character to be greeted by this right off the bat...

(I'm linked, maybe I'll unlink and try again)
  • Options
    nazernnazern Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've been getting the same error 9 out of 10 times I try to login with the character I created today, the ones I made earlier in the week seem to be fine.
  • Options
    y0bk1sy0bk1s Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Downloaded the game last night, tryed starting 2 characters today, same error msg on both, zero playtime.
    This needs fixing!!!
  • Options
    xlonexwarriorxxlonexwarriorx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sam problem, I made my character and everything was running fine, then i went to sleeping dragon bridge and timed out, tried to log back in and got this stupid error code. this is happening on my second character, my first character works perfectly
  • Options
    violentlink420violentlink420 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i got it installed played it for a couple hours got to lvl 8 log out to make a new toon and i now get the login2 proxy server bs -.- im cholked like this needs to fixed and addressed and respond immediately because this is just ******ed
  • Options
    violentlink420violentlink420 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i cant even log on to either of my characters now either so please fix this -.-
  • Options
    mycale29mycale29 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    First Character works fine. Created second character and get the Login2 error every time I select Play on the new character.
  • Options
    taylor200212taylor200212 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The message in the title is what I get every time I try and login to my newly created character... I can login to one character but not the other....

Back story is that I was unhappy with my control wizard so I deleted it and remade a new control wizard.. After character creation, I cannot login.

I have tried a complete restart of the Xbox.

Same here this problem needs to be fixed other wise they'll lose players.
  • Options
    andreichirita123andreichirita123 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Having the same problem. Char. name is Andrey
  • Options
    killswitch4232killswitch4232 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Was having this same problem. I had both the official release and the beta still installed; on a hunch I uninstalled the Beta from my console and it seems to be fixed, at least for now, though I hesitate to try logging back out to try.
  • Options
    mahrsallamahrsalla Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am also getting the exact same error. I just created my second character and cannot log in. The character that I crated when the game launched works fine. I am in agreement with everyone that this is very frustrating.
    REM
  • Options
    zepphahazepphaha Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am having the same issue. I just made a new warlock today, my third character slot, and it gives me this error message. Any suggestions or fixes?
  • Options
    genjirozotogenjirozoto Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ive been having this issue of (Login2_ConsoleProxyFailure) with my third character since last night, after maby 50 or so login attempts it finally put me into the game. >.<
  • Options
    dromeletdromelet Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    this just fixed it for me:

1) I logged in another character
    2) Went to "option" and "change character"
    3) Instead of hitting (A) when it is counting down to log out, let it do the full countdown

After this I was able to log onto my character who was having this issue.
    Not sure this will work for everyone or if it was a luck, but after many attempts and various tries, I can log in now.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    dromelet wrote: »

3) Instead of hitting (A) when it is counting down to log out, let it do the full countdown

Not sure this will work for everyone or if it was a luck, but after many attempts and various tries, I can log in now.

No difference whatsoever.
  • Options
    kazimi3rkazimi3r Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    Good to hear! Is this still happening to anyone else?

Ya, I still can't sign in. Nothing works. Is there a fix yet?
  • Options
    luciousxxvorenusluciousxxvorenus Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    dromelet wrote: »

I tried this procedure to no avail. Same exact message everyone else is getting. Ny first character creation worked fine. My second character I get the login_2 error. In addition I've tried totally logging out of game, doing a hard shutdown of my Xbox One(holding down the on/off button on console 10 seconds), all to no avail.

One other possible related issue every time I try to bring up the IN GAME Zen store to buy Gold/Zen at the bottom of the price list its says connecting................ Authentication Error......
  • Options
    madokanxboxmadokanxbox Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Looks like its still not possible to play with the new created char. When will it be fixed and where do I have to send my Support request to as an Xbox one player? (Microsoft or Arc)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Respond ffs!!!
  • Options
    dollofwardollofwar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This might be a fix for some of you!

Make sure you are using ethernet and not wifi. I kept getting this error and once i switched to ethernet, i could start playing without errors. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    madokanxboxmadokanxbox Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    dollofwar wrote: »
    This might be a fix for some of you!

Make sure you are using ethernet and not wifi. I kept getting this error and once i switched to ethernet, i could start playing without errors. Hope this helps!

That doesn't worked for me. I always use ethernet and still can't login with my new generated char. My other four chars are working fine and I really hope they won't get effected by this failure.
This discussion has been closed.